Betting Talk

GD's College Football Picks

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited December 2017 in Sports Betting
Ok Fellas.............................Last night was absolutely pathetic. Can't wait to shake it off and start again today. Let's open this bottle of Crown and get the party started.

Today's Winners:

Mich. St -17 ... Bowling Grn
Mich. St better in all 3 categories. Up by 10 at the half, 24 by the end of the game.
Mich St. 41 ... BG 17

FSU +7.5 ... Alabama
Do you really see this game being a blow out? I don't. In fact, I would be surprised if FSU won this game. FSU recruits just as well has Alabama. They have the same caliber of player.
Alabama 33 .. FSU 28

Florida +5 .... Michigan
Felipe Franks can throw the ball! Not sure if Michigan can cover our receivers. I don't care who we are missing, the Gators are ready to play. Michigan finds out today what an SEC defense feels like. Go Gators! ML?????
UF 27 ... Michigan 21

gl

Comments

• gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas......................Man, I truly hope your year is starting off better than mine.

Today's Games:

West Virginia +5
    ML on this game +180. Think about it. West Virginia's offense will be to much in the end.
    WV 33 ... VTech 21

Texas A&M +5 .... UCLA
    All I hear about is UCLA's defense. IMO, Texas A&M will run the ball down their throat. ML +170. Think about it.
    Texas A&M 24 .... UCLA 20

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas.............................Should be another great game tonight. I love me some triple option.

Georgia Tech +3 ... Tennessee
    Both teams have a lot of holes to fill. Which means the triple option should really pay dividends tonight.
    Tennessee 33 ... Georgia Tech 31

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas.......................Here's to a little Thursday night magic.

Idaho St +33 .... Utah St
    Idaho St is going to be able to throw the ball tonight. I look for them to score between 14 -21 points tonight. 33 points is just too much to cover.
    Utah St 41 ... Idaho St 17

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas..................Here's to a little football tonight so I don't have to watch any Irma updates.

Tonight's games:

Perdue -2.5 .... Ohio
    I'm putting it all on the line tonight. I see Perdue whipping that ass tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Perdue's offense passes for over 500 yards. Ohio won't know what hit them. On the flip side, Perdue as the defense to slow down the run.
    Perdue 35 ... Ohio 17

South Alabama +28 ... Oklahoma St
    South Alabama has a decent squad. 28 pts is too much imo. I'm not sure if Oklahoma St can really stop the run.
    Okl St 44 ... SA 20

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas........................Are you ready for the second week of college football? Thank God my Gators are not playing. Here is my naughty nine.

Saturday's Games:

UCLA -23.5 ... Hawaii
    A lot of character was created last week with UCLA. Their offense will face a much easier defense in Hawaii. UCLA up by 30 at the half.
    UCLA 46 ... Hawaii 19

Wisconsin -33 ... FAU
    FAU doesn't have the size or speed to keep up with Wisconsin. Badgers whoop that Ass. Lane just doesn't have the talent at FAU. Some high schools in Florida could beat FAU.
    Wisconsin 50 ... FAU 6

Michigan St -7.5 ... Western Mich
    Michigan St is a well balanced team. Offense should have no issues passing the ball tomorrow. This game won't be close.
    Michigan St. 38 ... Western Mich 14

Michigan -33.5 ... Cinci
    Michigan might have the best defense in all of football. Cinci's O-line has no chance tomorrow.
    Michigan 51 ... Cinci 7

Penn St -21 ... Pitt
    Is there a better offense then Penn St's? Not the same Pitt team from the past. Pound it.
    Penn St. 36 ... Pitt 9

South Carolina +3 ... Missouri
    South Carolina wins this game! They have a better defense and their offense has no problems scoring.
    South Carolina 36 ... Missouri 27

Auburn +5 ... Clemson
    Clemson lost a lot of talent. Auburn should be able to run the ball for over a 100 yards.
    Clemson 29 ... Auburn 28

Notre Dame -5 ... Georgia
    Not sure if Georgia has the defense to slow down this ND offense for 4 qtrs.
    N.D. 33 ... Georgia 21

Oklahoma +7.5 ... Ohio St
    If Ohio St starts out slow again, they could be in major trouble. Comes down to a field goal.
    Oklahoma 31 ... Ohio St 30

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas..............Here are some added plays. Hope you are doing well today.

Added Plays:

Montana +39 ... Washington
    Montana doesn't have to score and they win.
    Washington 38 ... Montana 9

New Mexico -6.5 ... New Mexico St
    New Mexico should be able to pound the ball all day.
    New Mexico 34 ... New Mexico St 24

Miss St -10 ... Louisiana Tech
    I love Miss St QB. He might run for over 100 yards tonight.
    Miss St. 33 .... LTech 21

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas................Ask me no more.....here are my final 4.

Late night games:

S.D. ST -2.5 ... AZ ST
    Does AZ ST have a defense? Tonight's game so that they don't.
    S.D. St 39 ... AZ St 31

BYU +4.5 ... Utah
    This game is a pk in my book. Take the points.
    Utah 29 ... BYU 28

Houston -1.5 ... AZ
    Just not sure if any team from AZ has a defense. Houston's offense should have a field day.
    Houston 38 .... AZ 28

Wash St -8.5 .... Boise St
    Boise has regressing over time. Tonight Washington St shows how much they have increased. Boise St is DONE!
    Wash St 36 ... Boise St 20

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas...........................Here we start another week of college football. Let's hope we are on the right side tonight.

Tonight's game:

New Mexico +14.5 .... Boise St
    In fact, this is a pretty big play for me. New Mexico should be able to run the ball tonight.
    Boise St 33 ... New Mexico 21

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas............................Here's to another W. Tonight's game will pay for Christmas.

Tonight's game:

Illinois +17 ... USF
    Why such the big spread here? USF has started the season off very suspect. They really haven't looked that good in any game. I look for Illinois to run the ball all night long. Look for Crouch to run for over 100 tonight.
    USF 28 .... Illinois 26

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas..............Are you ready for one more tonight?

Late Game:

UTEP +25 ... AZ
    Listen, I understand that all signs point to AZ tonight but AZ isn't that good. AZ is bad, UTEP is worse. 25 points is a lot to cover.
    AZ 36 .... UTEP 16

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas..............Are you ready for one more tonight?

Late Game:

UTEP +25 ... AZ
    Listen, I understand that all signs point to AZ tonight but AZ isn't that good. AZ is bad, UTEP is worse. 25 points is a lot to cover.
    AZ 36 .... UTEP 16

Take the points and then take that cash!

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas........................Not sure about you, but I'm ready to win A LOT of money today. You can't win if you don't play.

Today's money makers:

Wisconsin -16.5 .... BYU
    Wisconsin is better on both sides of the ball. I see them gaining 7 points every qtr. BYU won't be able to stop the run.
    Wisconsin 41....BYU 13

LSU -7....Miss St.
    I know everyone and their mother loves Miss St. in this game but I just don't see it. LSU's defense isn't anything that Miss St. has seen. This game wont' be close.
    LSU 30 ... Miss St. 13

Wyoming +14 ... Oregon
    Oregon's defense isn't that good. To give up 14 points on the road is too much. Wyoming just might win this game.
    Oregon 31 ... Wyoming 28

Clemson -3 ... Louisville
    Defense...Defense...Defense! Enough said.
    Clemson 33 ... Louisville 16

Missou -7 ... Purdue
    I love Purdue last week, but what a difference a week can make. Speed Speed and more speed. Missou upset after last week.
    Missou. 41 ... Purdue 31

Vandy +3.5 ... K-State
    Holy shit...Vandy has an offense. Their defense has no issues stopping the run. KState loses this game. ML?
    Vandy 30 .... Kstate 26

Army +31 ... Ohio St
    Army just runs and runs. Which means the clock will run and run. Time is the issue for Ohio St. Besides, this is a snoze fest for Ohio St.
    Ohio St. 39 ... Army 13

Michigan 23 ...Air Force
    AF wont' throw. Michigan will stack the box 9 or 10 deep. Enough Side.
    Michigan 36 ... AF 10

Ohio -7.5 ... Kansas
    Ohio should be able to run the ball all day.
    Ohio 33 ... Kansas 24

S.D. ST +8.5 ... Stanford
    Last week showed us that this is not the same Stanford team. S.D. st can stop the run which means Stanford is in trouble again.
    Stanford 24 ... S.D. St 21

Florida -4 ... Tennessee
    Why? Because nobody thinks we can. Tennessee sucks on defense which helps Florida wake up. Florida runs for over 150.
    UF 28 ... Tenn 17

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas...........What until you see how the Gator game ended. I have one more for tonight.

Tonight's game:

USC -16.5 .... Texas
    You can fill BIG MO and it is on the side of the Trojans. Texas in big trouble tonight.
    USC 36 ... Texas 13

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas.....................................Lets start off the week with an easy win.

Tonight's game:

USF -18 .... Temple
    USF should cover this spread with ease. Temple doesn't have the defense to stop USF's offense. Flowers for Heisman.
    USF 44 ... Temple 13

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas.....................Lets keep the W's coming. Thursday night dogs are barking.
    Tonight's games:

Virginia +13.5 .... Boise St.
    Boise just doesn't have the offense that it once had....besides, Virginia can play defense.
    Boise 28 .... Virginia 23

Arizona +3.5 ... Utah
    Home team dog playing a night game = spread covered.
    Utah 31 ... AZ 30

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas..................Time to go to work. Who do you like today?

Today's games:

South Alabama -3.5 ... Idaho
    Idaho turns the ball over to much. Besides, South Alabama should have no issues moving the ball today against Idaho's D.
    South Ala 27 ... Idaho 17

UCF +4.5 ... Maryland
    UCF is better on both sides of the ball. Maryland's defense will be gassed due to UCF's fast past offense. ML???
    UCF 28 ... Maryland 23

Troy -17.5 ... Akron
    This game could get ugly real fast. Akron just doesn't have the athletes to hang with Troy.
    Troy 40 ... Akron 16

Auburn -17.5 ... Missou
    Missou can't stop the run and Auburn loves to run. Big trouble for Missou.
    Auburn 41 ... Missou 21

FIU +2.5 ... Rice
    FIU looking to get back from hurrican Irma. Better coach and better talent on FIU.
    FIU 24 ... Rice 17

S.D. St -3 ... Air Force
    Air Force still heart broken from last week. S.D. St has the horses to pull away in the end.
    S.D. St 33 ... AF 24

Purdue +11 ... Michigan
    Have you seen these teams play? Purdue is playing much better ball than Michigan and we are getting 11 pts.
    Michigan 27 ... Purdue 24

FSU -11.5 ... NC ST
    Game will be close until half time. Second have will belong to FSU due to having a much, much, better D than NC St.
    FSU 33 ... NC ST 14

UF -2.5 ... Kentucky
    Florida is expected to win. Kentucky hopes to win. Florida now has a QB....Thank God! Florida will smash those pussy cats.
    UF 26 ... Kentucky 18

TCU +12.5 ... OKL St
    Call it a hunch, but TCU wins today. ML???? TCU's offense will be the story today.
    TCU 36 ... Ok St 34

Vandy +18.5 .... Alabama
    This game is a NO Brainer. Vandy is for real. Alabama will have a hard time today moving the ball.
    Alabama 26 ... Vandy 17

gl

gl
    edited September 2017
    OK Fellas..................Who needs some late night heroics? Here you go if you do. Lets hear it for late night favs.

Tonight's games:

Washinton -10.5 ... Colorado
    Colorado is good, but not that good. They don't have the defense to stop Washington's offense for 4 qtrs.
    Washington 38 .... Colorado 21

Wyoming -5.5 ... Hawaii
    Wyoming will run, run, and run some more.
    Wy 26 ... Hawaii 14

Oregon -14 .... AZ St
    AZ ST doesn't have the defense.
    Oregon 44 ... AZ St 28

Stanford -7 ... UCLA
    UCLA's magic has run out tonight.
    Stanford 33 .... UCLA 24

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas...................Are you guys ready for a good Thursday night game? Tonight's going to be a good one.

Tonight's Game:

Iowa St +4.5 ... Texas
    Iowa St is going to score and score often. ML +172!!! Hit it hard.
    Iowa ST 36 ... Texas 30

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas......................Last night stung me pretty bad. Time to take the stinger out and move on. Thank goodness we have some great games tonight.

Tonight's games:

Miami ... Duke
    Miami is a team that can put points on the board. Their defense is starting to come together. Not sure if Duke has the O or D line to compete 4 qtrs.
    Miami 37 ... Duke 17

Illinois +6 ... Nebraska
    Both teams really aren't that good. Why not take the home team with the points? This game comes down to a field goal.
    Nebraska 21 ... Illinois 20

BYU +1.5 ... Utah St
    Does Utah St have the defense to stop this BYU offense?
    BYU 30 ... Utah St 23

USC -4.5 ... Washington St
    Going with defense on this one. USC's defense is playing good ball right now. My money is on them.
    USC 31 ... Wa St 24

gl
    edited September 2017
    miami -5.5
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas.............................hope you guys are killing it because I'm getting killed. Here's to going 6 for 6 today.

Today's games:

USF -21 ... East Carolina
    East Carolina just doesn't have the size or speed to stay in this game. EC's defense is in for a long day.
    USF 51 ... East Carolina 16

Florida -9 ... Vandy
    Vandy got kicked in the nutz last week and I think it will be hard to recover from that. UF will be running Davis and he is hard to stop.
    UF 27 ... Vandy 13

Tennessee +8.5 ... UGA
    Tennessee moved the ball against us and I think we have a better defense than UGA. As well, Tennessee can stop the run.
    UGA 26 ... Tenn 21

VTech +7 .... Clemson
    Home field plays a major role tonight. Both teams have good defense so I look for a close game. ML?
    VTech 28 ... Clemson 27

Mississippi +28 .... Alabama
    Wow 4 scores in the SEC. Too many points here.
    Alabama 36 .... Mississippi 14

UCF -4.5 ... Memphis
    UCF is the best team in the State of Florida. Solid defense and a fast past offense = money in the bank.
    UCF 26 ... Memphis 21

gl
    edited September 2017
    Ok Fellas........Here's to ending it on a good one.

Tonight's games:

Colorado +7.5
    Oregon -16.5
    San Jose St +16.5
    Nevada +7.5
    N. Illinois +9.5
    Hawaii +7

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas.....................Starting the week a little early tonight. Who's down for Wednesday night football?

Tonight's game:

Georgia Southern +9 ... Ark St
    Really not sure how healthy Ark St's QB is. First conference game, should be a close one.
    Ark St 23 ... GS 17

gl
    edited October 2017
    OK Fellas............Are you ready for a big play tonight?

Louisville -3
    Louisville should have no issues tonight. NC St doesn't have the offense to hang around.
    Louisville 37 .... NC St 20

Gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas....................starting this week off ice cold. Let's hope we find the W's tonight.

Tonight's game:

UCONN +15.5 ... Memphis
    Defense on both teams isn't that good. Memphis has a much better offense but can they outscore the home team by 15.5? I don't think so.
    Memphis 38 ... UCONN 28

BYU +7 ... Boise St
    Home team getting 7 sounds good to me. Both teams having trouble with offense and defense for that matter. I see this game staying close all night. Either team is good enough to pull away.
    Boise St 24 ... BYU 20

Take the points and then take that cash!
    gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas........................Did you just feel the temperature drop? That's because I'm ice cold. Time to find those W's.

Today's Games:

UF -2 ... LSU
    No doubt that home fields plays a role today. As well, Florida seems to now have a solid running game due to Davis. I just hope Florida's D shows up today and stops the run.
    UF 24 ... LSU 20

Michigan ST +10 ... Michigan
    In-state rivalry, I usually tend to the dawg. Michigan doesn't have the offense to cover 10.
    Michigan 28 ... Michigan St 21

North western +13.5 ... Penn St
    Is Northwestern going to Win? NO...but they do have a solid team.
    Penn St 31 ... Northwestern 20

UCF -16.5 ... Cinci
    I'll say it again, UCF is the best team in Florida. Not sure if Cinci is going to score many points today.
    UCF 44 ... Cinci 17

Vandy +17.5 ... UGA
    Vandy is a tough team. They have a decent defense and offense. 17.5 is a lot imo.
    UGA 33 ... Vandy 21

FSU -2.5 ... Miami
    It just seems that FSU has own Miami. Why go against the tend?
    FSU 31 ... Miami 24

KState +7 .... Texas
    Texas's defense will be put to the test today. Will they pass the test? Upset special.
    KState 26 ... Texas 23

Nebraska +10.5 .... Wisconsin
    Nebraska is a team that just seems to hang around the whole game. The half point is our money maker.
    Wisconsin 30 ... Nebraska 20

Boston College +16.5 ... VTech
    I know VTech is playing good ball but 16.5? BC has the size to slow down this VTech running game.
    VTech 28 ... BC 17

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas...............Time to break out the goose down parka. Here's to a little late night heroics. Running with the big boys tonight.

Stanford -3
    S.D. St -8.5
    Washington -28
    Hawaii -3.5

To closing strong.
    gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas...........................Here's to a little Thursday night action.

Texas St +14 ... Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
    I know that Louisiana has a pretty good defense but I don't think they can stop the running game of Texas St.
    Ragin Cajuns 31 ... Bobcats 23

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas....................Gotta find those W's.

Tonight's Game:

Washington St -15.5 ... Cal
    Doesn't matter if the line reaches 17 by kickoff. Cougars destroy them Bears tonight. Why? Cal doesn't have the offense to keep up. As well, Cal's D-line isn't bad but their secondary is in trouble tonight.
    Washington St 44 ... Cal 14

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas.......................Here's to winning a lot of money on Saturday. Focusing mainly on the SEC.

Saturday's Games:

Vandy +3.5 ... Ole MIss
    Both teams heading in the wrong directions. With that being said, Vandy is the better team. Solid running game with a decent defense. ML?
    Vandy 26 ... Ole Miss 21

Arkansas +31.5 ... Alabama
    Too many points here to cover. 31.5 is hard to cover in conference, especially SEC.
    Alabama 44 ... Ark 17

Missouri +29.5 ... Georgia
    Same as above....too many points here. Stock on Georgia is high, I see them laying somewhat of an egg here.
    UGA 31 ... Missouri 7

Mississippi St -24 ... BYU
    Miss St's defense will shut BYU down!!! Besides, Mullen's offense can score.
    Miss St 36 ... BYU 10

Texas AM +2.5 ... Florida
    We just don't have an offense. Our coach has no confidence in our QB. We are hurt, we have suspensions = trouble.
    Texas AM 33 ... UF 17

South Carolina +3.5 ... Tennessee
    Wrong team getting the points. USC has a better offense and a better defense. No brainer here.
    USC 26 ... Tenn 17

Auburn -7 ... LSU
    Come on, LSU can't stop Auburn's running game. LSU has a hard time score as well.
    Auburn 31 ... LSU 13

Cinci +24 .... USF
    USF just seems to make careless mistakes at home. Cinci's D line should keep this respectable.
    USF 33 ... Cinci 16

gl