Betting Talk

GD's College Football Picks

Comments

• gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    OK Fellas........UCF starting in 15 minutes.

UCF -35
    You know I love them. ECU young on the line = turnovers.
    UCF 47 ... ECU 10
    Gl
    edited October 2017
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas....................Here's a little late night heroics. Who needs a winner?

Tonight's Games:

Colorado St -25.5
    S.D. ST -4.5
    Washington -17.5
    Stanford -9.5
    Hawaii -16.5

Go get'em!
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas.......................Another week, another dollar. Let's get ready to win a little cash tonight.

Tonight's game:

Houston -2.5 ... Memphis
    Memphis is just not that good. I'll lay 2.5 for the home team all day. Should be a high scoring game tonight.
    Houston 48 .... Memphis 38

gl
    edited October 2017
    OK Fellas...........Well, last night was a kick in the nuts. Time to catch our breath and move on.
    Tonight and tomorrow.

AF -6.5

Kentucky +12
    USF -11
    Tennessee +36
    Louisville +7
    Arkansas +15.5
    LSU -7

Gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas........................................I hope you are ready to get loud tonight. Here's to a deposit week boys.

Tonight's Games:

Toledo -25 ... Ball St
    So basically, Toledo has to outscore Ball ST by 7 points every qtr. No brainer.
    Toledo 46 ... Ball St 16

Stanford -21 ... Oregon St
    I don't see Oregon St scoring much in this game.....especially not TD's. Stanford is going to be able to run at will.
    Stanford 50 ... Oregon St 17

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas.........................We have a long way to go to have a deposit weekend. Tonight kicks us into the black for the week.

Tonight's Game:

FSU -6.5 ... Boston College
    Blitz, Blitz, and more Blitz. Let me hear you say it....Blitz, Blitz, and more Blitz. FSU's defense will have BC offense looking silly. BC turns the ball over 2, maybe 3 times. Besides, Addazio can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
    FSU 36 ... BC 17

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas..............................Big day in college football! A great day to bounce back. Still on a mission to have a cash deposit weekend. Today's picks go out to all my Whiskey fans.

Today's Games:

West Virginia +7.5 ... Oklahoma St
    Are you ready for a lot of points? Last team with the ball wins. Home crowd is the difference in this one. ML?
    West Virginia 41 ... Oklahoma St. 36

Tennessee +4 ... Kentucky
    Tennessee just seems to always have Kentucky's number.
    Tenn 23 .... Kentucky 21

South Carolina -7 ... Vandy
    Vandy's defense has gone down the drain. On the other hand, Coach Boom has South Carolina's D looking good.
    USC 33 ... Vandy 17

Miss ST -2 ... Texas A&M
    I don't think that TA&M has the defense to stop Miss St. offense.
    Miss St. 36 ... Texas A&M 28

Missouri -13.5 ... UConn
    Not sure if UConn has enough horses to hang in this one. Missouri's offense will be to much to handle for 4 qtrs.
    Missouri 33 ... UConn 17

Arkansas +3 ... Mississippi
    Mississippi won't be able to stop the running game. ML?
    Arkansas 28 ... Mississippi 27

Penn St +7 ... Ohio St
    Not sure if we really need the points here. Penn St better on offense and defense imo. ML?
    Penn ST 33 ... Ohio St 24

UGA -13 ... UF
    Hurts my heart to post this. The reality is, the Gators can't score.
    UGA 31 ... UF 14

Let's go get'em!
    gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas..............................Two more games to help us increases our deposit.

Clemson -14 ... Georgia Tech
    Two things that can kill the option....#1 assignment football, #2 Team speed. Clemson has both.
    Clemson 45 ... Georgia Tech 21

Virginia Tech -16.5 ... Duke
    Duke just doesn't have the defense to stop this Hokies offense. Hokies run wild.
    VTech 40 ... Duke 16

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas...............Here's to a little lite night heroics.

Tonight's Games:

USC -4.5 ... AZ St
    USC should have no issues tonight. AZ St is a house of cards. Watch them fall apart tonight.
    USC 45 ... AZ ST 20

Hawaii +7 ... S.D. St
    Hawaii has some hogs on their defensive line. They will stop the run tonight. ML?
    Hawaii 41 ... S.D. ST 36

gl
    edited October 2017
    Ok Fellas..........................We finally killed it last week. Here's to a little BOO-tacular evening. Tonight's pick going out to those who are giving out candy tonight.

Tonight's games:

Bowling Green -2.5 ... Kent
    I know that both teams are bad but BG is not as bad as Kent. Kent doesn't have an offense.
    Bowling Green 24 ... Kent 17

Ohio -10 ... Miami Ohio
    I hate to pick both favorites but tonight is a different story. Miami Ohio is terrible, NO WAY they stick around in this one.
    Ohio 33 ... Miami Ohio 12

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas..............................Here's to keeping the W's coming. Happy November!

Tonight's game:

Western Michigan -3.5 ... Central Michigan
    Western Michigan should have no issues tonight. Central Michigan really doesn't have an offense. As well, their defense can't stop the run.
    WM 29 .... CM 18

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas.............................Thought we had a "W" last night for sure and woke up to a shocker. I may be falling into the same trap tonight.

Tonight's game:

Navy -6.5 ... Temple
    Navy's defense should be able to keep Temple out of the end zone most of the game. Navy scores 7 while Temple scores 3.
    Navy 36 ... Temple 19

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas..........................Here's to a little Friday night action before the big day.

Tonight's Game:

UCLA +9.5 ... Utah
    Even with a second string QB I think UCLA has a chance to pull this one out. I can't see either team pulling ahead for a big lead so why not take the points?
    Utah 33 ... UCLA 26

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas........................We kicked ass last Saturday. Are you ready to do it again? Time for another deposit weekend. Dedicating these picks to all the educators out there. May your team win and your drinks be full.

Today's Games:

Kentucky -3.5 ... Mississippi
    Big win for Kentucky last week. Kentucky has the better defense and that makes all the difference in this one.
    Kentucky 36 ... Mississippi 24

VTech +1.5 ... Miami
    Not sure if Miami has faced a running game like VTech. Miami won't find a way to win this one late.
    VTech 24 ... Miami 17

Georgia Tech -9 .... Virginia
    Virginia just doesn't have the style defense to stop the option. This one gets ugly.
    Georgia Tech 41 ... Virginia 17

Texas A&M +15 ... Auburn
    Home field here makes a difference. Texas A&M is going to score so getting 15 is a blessing.
    Auburn 33 ... Texas A&M 28

South Carolina +24 ... Georgia
    Defense...defense....defense. USC will give Georgia's running game trouble today. If Georgia can't run, they can't win.
    UGA 24 ... USC 14

Oklahoma +2 ... Okl St
    Oklahoma loves the underdog feeling. It will be Oklahoma's offense that steals the show today.
    Oklahoma 41 ... Okl St 31

UF +1 ... Missouri
    I know that you are thinking since we just lost our coach, we will come out cold. I beg to differ. Zaire comes out today and runs the rpo to perfection. Our defense lights it up today, just watch!
    UF 33 ... Missouri 19

LSU +21 ... Alabama
    LSU has a defense to keep it close, at least 21 points close.
    Alabama 34 ... LSU 17

Mich St +10 ... Penn St
    Penn St's bubble has been popped. Look for a very lackluster team today.
    Penn St 21 ... Mich St 20

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas...................How you looking so far today? Hope you look better than my Gators! Here are some added plays.

Hawaii +7.5 ... UNLV
    Hawaii should be able to move the ball with ease tonight. Wrong team favoirte imo. ML?
    Hawaii 36 ... UNLV 31

San Jose St + 23.5... S.D. St
    S.D. St likes to run which will kill the clock. S.D. St defense not that good either, San Jose St should put points on the board.
    S.D. St 36 ... SJST 17

Michigan -15.5 ... Minnesota
    Defense....defense....defense...thank goodness Michigan has one.
    Michigan 36 .... Minnesota 16

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas.....................Let's start off this week in the black. Here's to a little hump day action.

Tonight's games:

w Michigan -19.5 ... Kent
    I see this game as a total blow out. What does Kent have to play for?
    W. Michigan 42 ... Kent 13

Ohio +3.5 ... Toledo
    Ohio's offense isn't that bad and they have a better D. Upset? Yes! Ohio will run wild.
    Ohio 36 ... Toledo 31

C Michigan +2 ... E Michigan
    C Michigan at home and a better defense. Another upset!
    C Mich. 27 ... E Mich. 24

gl.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas.....................Let's start off this week in the black. Here's to a little hump day action.

Tonight's games:

w Michigan -19.5 ... Kent
    I see this game as a total blow out. What does Kent have to play for?
    W. Michigan 42 ... Kent 13

Ohio +3.5 ... Toledo
    Ohio's offense isn't that bad and they have a better D. Upset? Yes! Ohio will run wild.
    Ohio 36 ... Toledo 31

C Michigan +2 ... E Michigan
    C Michigan at home and a better defense. Another upset!
    C Mich. 27 ... E Mich. 24

gl.
    nice work
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas......................Even a broken clock is right twice a day and last night we were right 3 times. Feels good! Let's keep the W's coming!

Tonight's Games:

N. Illinois -31 .... Ball St.
    No offense + No defense = BIG LOSE. N. Illinois puts on a clinic tonight.
    N. Illinois 49 ... Ball St. 14

App St -18 ... Georgia Southern
    Not sure how the mountains/back woods of North Carolina recruits the athletes that they do but they find them. GSU has no defense and App st is playing to become bowl eligible. Sounds like an easy win.
    App St. 40 .... GS 17

Pitt -9 ... UNC
    Pitt to me is that hard working, grind you down team. Not sure why I think that, I just do. They can score and their defense is pretty solid, especially against a team like UNC. UNC's defense is in for a long night.
    Pitt. 33 .... UNC 17

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas.....................So far, so good this week. Let's keep it going with 3 more tonight.

Tonight's Games:

Temple -2.5 ... Cinci
    Not sure if Cinci has the defense to stop Temple's running game.
    Temple 36 ... Cinci 24

Stanford +6 ... Washington
    Stanford is hard to beat at home. Stanford has on of the best running backs in the nation. Upset tonight...Yes.
    Stanford 26 ... Washington 23

UNLV -1.5 ...
    BYU doesn't have the defense to stay in this one. BYU won't be able to stop the running game.
    UNLV 32 .... BYU 19

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas........................Big day in college football...big day in America. Make sure to thank a Vet today. Lets keep it going.

Today's Games:

South Carolina -5.5 ... UF
    Muschamp is licking his chops today. Our offense is in trouble once again today. USC's defense is just to much for us today.
    South Carolina 26 .... UF 13

Miami +3.5 .... Notre Dame
    Not quite the rival it once was but still a lot of hate between these schools. No way that Notre Dame comes down to Miami and pulls out a win. I smell an upset. ML?
    Miami 33 ... N.D. 27

Alabama -13 .... Miss St
    This game will be close until the fourth, then Alabama does what Alabama does. They kick ass!
    Alabama 31 .... Miss St 10

Auburn +2 ... UGA
    Auburn has the size and talent to stop Georgia's running game. On the flip side, Georgia's defense is in trouble today. ML?
    Auburn 27 ... Georgia 21

Missouri -12.5 ... Tennessee
    Missouri is playing GREAT football right now. Tennessee on the other hand, not so good. Can you say blow out?
    Missouri 44 .... Tenn 17

Kentucky +2 ... Vandy
    Kentucky has an offense that can score, Vandy has a hard time scoring. Wrong team favored. ML?
    Kentucky 26 .... Vandy 21

Arkansas +17 ... LSU
    LSU isn't really that good. I see both teams having problems on defense today.
    LSU 28 .... Arkansas 26

gl.
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas........................Big day in college football...big day in America. Make sure to thank a Vet today. Lets keep it going.

Today's Games:

South Carolina -5.5 ... UF
    Muschamp is licking his chops today. Our offense is in trouble once again today. USC's defense is just to much for us today.
    South Carolina 26 .... UF 13

Miami +3.5 .... Notre Dame
    Not quite the rival it once was but still a lot of hate between these schools. No way that Notre Dame comes down to Miami and pulls out a win. I smell an upset. ML?
    Miami 33 ... N.D. 27

Alabama -13 .... Miss St
    This game will be close until the fourth, then Alabama does what Alabama does. They kick ass!
    Alabama 31 .... Miss St 10

Auburn +2 ... UGA
    Auburn has the size and talent to stop Georgia's running game. On the flip side, Georgia's defense is in trouble today. ML?
    Auburn 27 ... Georgia 21

Missouri -12.5 ... Tennessee
    Missouri is playing GREAT football right now. Tennessee on the other hand, not so good. Can you say blow out?
    Missouri 44 .... Tenn 17

Kentucky +2 ... Vandy
    Kentucky has an offense that can score, Vandy has a hard time scoring. Wrong team favored. ML?
    Kentucky 26 .... Vandy 21

Arkansas +17 ... LSU
    LSU isn't really that good. I see both teams having problems on defense today.
    LSU 28 .... Arkansas 26

gl.

Hope you're right on the Auburn play.
    I had a big play on them already at Auburn + 3 - 120 good luck to us
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas..........Not always right, but when I'm am.............latch on! May all your bets be big and a winner. Whohasagood1.....We do!:thumbup2:

Last plays of the day:

Tulane -6.5 .... East Carolina
    Option...Option...and more Option....Let's go Tulane in a landslide.
    Tulane 40 .... ECU 27

Freson St -10 ... Hawaii
    Hawaii look good at the start, but since then, Surfs Up! Ocean means more to these boys than a pig skin. Fresno ruins their Hula.
    Fresno 41 ... Hawaii .... 23

gl.
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas...............Not sure about you, but I can get used to haviing football on daily. Here's to a little Tuesday night action. Here's to starting in the black.

Tonight's game:

Central Mich -17.5 ... Kent
    Tonight's pick is very simple because Kent can't score.
    CM 38 ... Kent 18

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas................We started the week off in the black. Let's keep the W's coming.

Tonight's Games:

Bowling Green +17.5 ... Toledo
    Both teams really don't play defense so both teams are going to put up points. In state rivalry with the home team getting 17.5. Thank you.
    Toledo 36 ... BG 24

E Michigan +2.5 ... Miami Ohio
    Just not sure if Ohio can stop the passing game. E Michigan should score and score often.
    EM 31 .... Ohio 22

N Ill -7.5 .... W Mich
    Putting my money on N Ill. defense.
    N Ill 33 ... WMich 20

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas..............Just think, this time next week you'll be stuffing your face with turkey......at least I hope so.

Tonight's game:

South Florida -23 .... Tulsa
    Tulsa won't be able to hang in this game. USF will shut their running game down and then what? On the other hand, Flowers should be able to do pretty much what ever he wants.
    USF 46 ... Tulsa 16

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas................Well, last night sucked. Time to get back to black.

Tonight's game:

Middle Tennessee St -1.5

New Mexico -2.5

Going with both favorites tonight.

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas.......................Well, last night sucked. These mid-week games got me. I'm glad to see Saturday.

Today's Games:

Kentucky +21.5 .... UGA
    Georgia's bubble was popped last week..I see Georgia having a hard time getting up for today's game.
    UGA 33 .... Kentucky 21

West Virginia -3 .... Texas
    Not sure if Texas can stop WV offense, especially the passing game.
    WV 38 ... Texas 28

UAB +10.5 ... Florida
    UAB can move the ball, Florida can't. Last thing UF wants to see is a good dual threat QB.
    UF 17 .... UAB 14

Virginia +19.5 ... Miami
    Will the turnover chain come out today? Miami will win but 19.5 is a lot of points.
    Miami 31 ... Virginia 17

Miss St -3 ... Arkansas
    MIss ST has the better coach and better team. Miss. St offense is too good to be stopped by Arkansas.
    Miss St. 33 .... Arkansas 21

Missouri -7.5 .... Vandy
    So much promise at the start of the season but Vandy is Vandy.
    Missouri 36 ... Vandy 21

Tennessee +16 ..... LSU
    A lot of points here. Tennessee has the defense to beat this team.
    LSU 28 ... Tennessee 24

Wisconsin -7 ... Michigan
    Wisconsin still not getting the respect they deserve. Michigan can't score.
    Wisconsin 31 ... Michigan 20

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas...............Here's to closing the night out with nothing but wins.

Tonight's Games:

Air Force +17.5 ... Boise St
    17.5 points and I'm not sure if Boise has the defense to stop this option attack. Upset?
    AF 31 Boise 27

Utah +17 ... Washington
    Washington is good but not 17 pts good. I look for Utah to hang around this whole game.
    Washington 31 ... Utah 24

S. D. St -17 ... Nevada
    Not sure if Nevada has the defense to stop this running game.
    S.D. St 40 .... Nevada 17

gl
    edited November 2017
    Ok Fellas.........................Who is ready for a little Tuesday Night College Football.......ME!

Tonight's Game:

Kent +15.5 .... Akron
    Big rival game here. Taking the spoiler. Kent scores 20 in this one. Kent should do alright tonight passing the ball against this Akron defense.
    Akron 33 ... Kent 20

Bowling Green +14 ... Eastern Michigan
    I look for BG to bounce back from an ass beaten. 14 just seems like a lot to me.
    EM 33 ... BG 21

Ball ST +18 ... Miami Ohio
    Tough lost for Miami last week....this means that their ship has sailed. Defeated minded team right now.
    Miami Ohio 30 ... Ball St 14

gl