Betting Talk

Bitcoin assistance

jmanjman Senior Member
edited August 2017 in Sports Betting
I recently made a large transaction from Blockchain to my coinbase account. It was received last night around 7pm and is still pending this morning as I write this. Do I need to be worried about anything or is this common practice for it to take this much time? In the past I've never had it last more than 5-6 hours or so.

Comments

• danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    network has been slow lately but you might have to push the transaction.
    http://neocashradio.com/blog/how-to-rebroadcast-a-transaction-on-blockchain-info/
    Blockchain is historically known for not charging accurate fees so if you need to get transactions in a hurry in the future make sure you adjust the fee accordingly. you can use https://transactioncheck.bitrefill.com/recalculate/ to calculate an accurate fee based on the time you want to wait. Good luck, I hope this helps
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    danshan wrote: »
    network has been slow lately but you might have to push the transaction.
    http://neocashradio.com/blog/how-to-rebroadcast-a-transaction-on-blockchain-info/
    Blockchain is historically known for not charging accurate fees so if you need to get transactions in a hurry in the future make sure you adjust the fee accordingly. you can use https://transactioncheck.bitrefill.com/recalculate/ to calculate an accurate fee based on the time you want to wait. Good luck, I hope this helps
    this post reminded me of the end of 'The Usual Suspects' when Spacey loses his limp.
    edited August 2017
    why do you say that? when it comes to sports I am at best in the small yellow bus but btc is a different story
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    why do you say that? when it comes to sports I am at best in the small yellow bus but btc is a different story

In the business your in I have no doubt your an expert in money, all kinds.
    edited August 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    In the business your in I have no doubt your an expert in money, all kinds.

what does that mean???
    edited August 2017
    Hey OT help me I am going to bet the Rays today but you think its best to wait closer to post time or bet it now? what is the sharp line going to do in your opinion
    edited August 2017
    Hey OT help me I am going to bet the Rays today but you think its best to wait closer to post time or bet it now? what is the sharp line going to do in your opinion

I liked it at the opener with it closing at -210 Tough bet right now. But I know you have your "No Fear" shirt so have at it.
    edited August 2017
    what does that mean???

I know you have a business that deals in money all kinds and mostly cash. No?
    edited August 2017
    yes I do
    edited August 2017
    the question really is bet it now or will it go down by post time?
    edited August 2017
    the question really is bet it now or will it go down by post time?

Can't see it going down and if you read my post in it's entirely you would see I think it's going to close a little higher.

Baltimore at this price -162 from the opener -149 and should close IMO -170/-175 and is the better favorite and IMO if your looking for a live dog try Colorado.
    edited August 2017
    oh i misread, you said you think it closes at -210 so take it now at -190, ok thanks
    edited August 2017
    oh i misread, you said you think it closes at -210 so take it now at -190, ok thanks

Why do you like TB tonight. I'm not saying they can't win but at that price what can you be thinking. Just looking for the biggest Fav. Don't tell me SDQL unless you back it up with a query.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    if your looking for a live dog try Colorado.

LOL, his keyboard doesn't have the (+) button.
    edited August 2017
    its sdql my same query that i have used since day 1 on my humble plays
    edited August 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    LOL, his keyboard doesn't have the (+) button.

and I would use a plus button if I ever found a play that was positive ROI with Dogs
    edited August 2017
    Danny Boy, do you own a pawn shop?
    edited August 2017
    Why do you like TB tonight. I'm not saying they can't win but at that price what can you be thinking. Just looking for the biggest Fav. Don't tell me SDQL unless you back it up with a query.

I really honestly think personally it is a garbage bet, Rays have struggled lately Archer just got beat by this same guy less than a week ago but the system is the system
    edited August 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Danny Boy, do you own a pawn shop?

I do pawn financing now 10 years ago I owned a few local shops but now I do front money for cashables like gold, gift cards and coins
    edited August 2017
    What's the price of AU today?
    edited August 2017
    spots about 1275
    edited August 2017
    I really honestly think personally it is a garbage bet, Rays have struggled lately Archer just got beat by this same guy less than a week ago but the system is the system

What's the system? Maybe I can help. Tough time of the year to bet baseball and it will get tougher. This is Archer's fifth start against Toronto losing his last three.
    edited August 2017
    I am not giving it up you guys make fun of me enough as it is!
    edited August 2017
    spots about 1275

I got a shit load where's it going? I'm hearing up.
    edited August 2017
    Kim Jueng will decide golds fate if he can just say another scary word or light another match it will move up but if he keeps pussin out, gold will be flat
    edited August 2017
    if you have lots of gold dont sit on it, leverage it on an exchange where it stays your gold but you use it to leverage some shares or some commods
    edited August 2017
    I do that with cryptos I dont like to sell them but I use the crap out of them for short term stock moves. I use simplefx.com, I am not endorsing or saying simplefx is it but that is what I use that way my btc does not just sit and wait for btc price movements it is doing some good ol fashion dow work
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the help. I attempted to "push" the transaction through, no luck. As of right now I have two pending deposits just sitting in limbo for the last few days. I'm at a loss as of what to do next. I guess the good thing is that bitcoin has went up a bit since my issues. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd appreciate it.
    edited August 2017
    put the btc address here NOT the private key, the address you sent to so I can take a look at it
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited August 2017
    put the btc address here NOT the private key, the address you sent to so I can take a look at it

Can you contact me in a private message or something? Email maybe, not sure what works best for you.