edited July 2017
    Hope you win them both, Jake
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    Hope you win them both, Jake

ME too! thanks for the support!
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    I hate baseball. But I'm tailing with 2 10-dollar bets just for giggles...
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    That's a lot of juice brother!
    edited July 2017
    jammer wrote: »
    That's a lot of juice brother!

what do you mean? are you talking about the big favorites?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    Dan, forget about this bullshit, I got a sure fire money maker. All you have to do is get Bob's NBA halftime plays, then find enough guys to pay you for them, easy peasy
    edited July 2017
    wow a tough day
    down 3.6u
    we shall see how the next play plays!
    Record 0-2
    Units -3.6
    edited July 2017
    Tigers ML 1.98u to win 1u
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    In the past, have you found it to be profitable playing such large favorites? I mean, the 3 plays you've posted have been: -180, -180, -1.98. To an outsider (even with this small sample size) it appears that you are desperate to just post a winner.
    edited July 2017
    In the past, have you found it to be profitable playing such large favorites? I mean, the 3 plays you've posted have been: -180, -180, -1.98. To an outsider (even with this small sample size) it appears that you are desperate to just post a winner.

my sdql has a line factored into it and it pretty much pushes out big faves.
    edited July 2017
    and yes I am very desperate for a win but my sdql plays on a few factors that might shy away a typical high fave bettor from such a high line and I just need to hit these high favorites with my sdql criteria at a rate of a little more than 67ish% WL to get a good ROI. basically they are just good value big faves and that leaves a tiny hole in the wall for some ROI.
    edited July 2017
    Record 1-2
    Units -2.6
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    Too late for me -- I already depleted my bankroll on those first two games and will need another 4 months to re-build... in the mean time, good luck!
    edited July 2017
    rook wrote: »
    Too late for me -- I already depleted my bankroll on those first two games and will need another 4 months to re-build... in the mean time, good luck!

ok well thanks for the first 2 tries and I am glad to see the talking crap rule is only for me in threads. I did not notice a special thread made just for you by GOATs for your comment.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2017
    danshan wrote: »
    I did not notice a special thread made just for you by GOATs for your comment.

No need for the snarky comments. If you don't like how I moderate this forum there are plenty others out there.
    edited July 2017
    Goats wrote: »
    No need for the snarky comments. If you don't like how I moderate this forum there are plenty others out there.

thanks for the reply
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    Goats wrote: »

Please don't run him off, Goats--- he's given out a couple of nice sized dog winners so far. +2.40
    edited July 2017
    Please don't run him off, Goats--- he's given out a couple of nice sized dog winners so far. +2.40

yes I agree keep betting them dogs against me! the ROI is awesome against me!
    edited July 2017
    Pick of the day, DOG Bettors time to get in cheap!
    Twins ML 1.55u for 1u
    edited July 2017
    even though those were the odds I got I still post up with pinnacle odds right?
    edited July 2017
    same thing with all my other bets I used pinnacle the small line difference means a lot to my betting system
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/c3cd300UnovbFpVd3lYVm5WSEVTK0RNd2pCZz09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/2bbc202Y05zWExyWUltd3JqYlFRUFdYeFNoUT09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/a0baaaeV0dyUzJzU1ptWWNxcDlWK1hGQVQ5UT09/r/1722729/
    can i use nitro or do I need to use pinnacle for the forum???
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    same thing with all my other bets I used pinnacle the small line difference means a lot to my betting system
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/c3cd300UnovbFpVd3lYVm5WSEVTK0RNd2pCZz09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/2bbc202Y05zWExyWUltd3JqYlFRUFdYeFNoUT09/r/1722729/
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/a0baaaeV0dyUzJzU1ptWWNxcDlWK1hGQVQ5UT09/r/1722729/
    can i use nitro or do I need to use pinnacle for the forum???

If you're going to keep a record, use Pinnacle
    edited July 2017
    If you're going to keep a record, use Pinnacle

thanks but my issue is that much difference in line is hard for me to make up, my projected ROI is under 6% a small line change could be huge to me, Pinnacle could show me as a loser and Nitro I might be a winner!
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    thanks but my issue is that much difference in line is hard for me to make up, my projected ROI is under 6% a small line change could be huge to me, Pinnacle could show me as a loser and Nitro I might be a winner!

That's with the problem with life. Things don't always turn out well for people.
    edited July 2017
    That's with the problem with life. Things don't always turn out well for people.

thanks for the inspiring and guiding info LOL but thanks for the use pinnacle part I will do that
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited July 2017
    edited July 2017
    which one usually runs better for the line on big favorites?
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited July 2017
    which one usually runs better for the line on big favorites?

Just click on the "Live Odds" link at the top of the page and you can always grab the best line from the three. I don't really play any baseball so I don't know the answer.