Betting Talk

HRWager

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited June 2017 in Sports Betting
Took them for 3k during ncaa tourney, part of their promotion at the time was a personalized fitted cap with whatever team you choose. Been a month and a half now and still getting the run around from customer service. Guess they thought I should just buy my own :)

Comments

• duritodurito Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Ask for George.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    durito wrote: »
    Ask for George.

Been getting the run around from some Gus fella. I'll try again today and ask for George. Thanks Durito
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Is Roc still there? He was helpful, although I often thought it was George with a bunch of different names.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Still nothing from this crap site. I've talked to a Gus, a Jerry Slater and George. George claims it's on it's way but refuses to provide a tracking number. All over a damn custom Iowa State hat. At this point it's simply the principal to me.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Apparently they don't consider it a pressing matter........MOF neither do I. If you really feel strongly about this, your only recourse is take your $$ outta there and after receipt tell them why and to GFT. Cyclone hats aren't exactly the most popular item around.
    Another option is to insist they credit your account for say 10 or 20$ in lieu of hat.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Its a bonus shop and a shop for smaller guys but I have always had dealings above and beyond with George and HR Wager.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    WTF..just skimmed first page when you started 10 days ago..assumed you were sweating a payment..all this over a hat..jeez just go to your local mall hit the food-court and buy one..Orange Julious would be my first stop..
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    What is the opportunity cost of your time pursuing this grotesque item ? Surely you have to be quite a bit --EV at this point.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    I hear you were paid creatively?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    hoookers?
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    BUMP
    How was this pressing issue resolved?