Betting Talk

Looking for Services

megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
edited May 2017 in Sports Betting
Hi Everybody,

Anybody tailing anybody good NHL/NBA POs? or MLB? I have my NFL guys and some NCAAB guys but still struggling on those other 3.

Thanks a lot!
Jim

Comments

• megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I love Sharp for NFL but struggling on anything good for NHL, NBA or MLB...or maybe they just don't exist. Anybody use anybody really good that you would vouch for. Or is it just a time to take off?
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    DR.H For MLB
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    The Score Genie thread is one of the best. Multiple sports.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I agree with Obi. The Sports Genie puts his selections on auto-pilot and sometimes misses the runway. I think time zones confuse him. Can't go wrong with his #s though if you could only get them.
    edited April 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    I agree with Obi. The Sports Genie puts his selections on auto-pilot and sometimes misses the runway. I think time zones confuse him. Can't go wrong with his #s though if you could only get them.

Thanks all! Where is the score genie thread? tracked?
    edited April 2017
    found it! thanks!
    edited April 2017
    Anybody tail so many sports on twitter? Worth it?
    edited April 2017
    Anybody tail so many sports on twitter? Worth it?

No
    Stuckey, So_Money, Cokin, Nropp, ...that Wes something guy...... none of them worth it.

ps. already had this discussion here http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/174230-So-Money-Sports-Tracking/page7
    4 years later they still not millionaires

http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/178555-Twitter-follows?highlight=twitter
    edited April 2017
    Obi One wrote: »
    No
    Stuckey, So_Money, Cokin, Nropp, ...that Wes something guy...... none of them worth it.

ps. already had this discussion here http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/174230-So-Money-Sports-Tracking/page7
    4 years later they still not millionaires

http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/178555-Twitter-follows?highlight=twitter

OK, cool, thanks! Obi One, you just do your own bets or you tail anybody?
    edited April 2017
    OK, cool, thanks! Obi One, you just do your own bets or you tail anybody?

Used to think it was valuable picks those guys were giving out. Thanks to some members of this forum I realized it wasn't. Always worked towards developing my own models since. Never bought RAS/DrH/ProCap/ Marketcapper/Buffetgambler. I name those guys because to me they're +EV. They beat the market. If I really had to buy picks, it would be with them. But have been doing perfectly fine on my own. Something of a pride thing......
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Something of a pride thing......

To each his own. No judgment whatsoever. Props for being able to win on your own. This just made me think of my favorite Rounders quote...

"Stones? you little punk, I'm not playing for the thrill of fucking victory here, I owe rent, alimony, child support, I play for money, my kids eat..." -Joey Knish

I wouldn't have been able to start or maintain a career without following others. That said, it was a lot easier to do so back in the day (but so was just about everything to do with sports betting).

EDIT: Wanted to add that I have never and would definitely advise against following anyone on twitter.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    MLB - DrH
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I love Sharp for NFL but struggling on anything good for NHL, NBA or MLB...or maybe they just don't exist. Anybody use anybody really good that you would vouch for. Or is it just a time to take off?

Warren Sharp? If you prefer to follow someone that releases lines that aren't WA and doesn't keep accurate records, then I would recommend him.
    edited May 2017
    Really? I did really well with him in FB. But yes, you gotta get them in fast...
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, especially with NHL, NBA, and MLB, not sure anybody is +EV
    edited May 2017
    I've tailed a few guys on there before...Oh/Cimini good for college hoops. Larry looks good for NBA. Some reputable names on there...
    edited May 2017
    Anybody ever sub to Prediction Machine?
    edited May 2017
    You're really hunting for the capper that's gonna make you rich huh?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    You're really hunting for the capper that's gonna make you rich huh?

Either that, or shilling for them
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Megapowers, I've merged all your threads into this one since you only seem interested in one topic and we don't need you starting a new thread every time you come across a service.

Please keep your questions about services in this thread. Thanks.
    edited May 2017
    kane wrote: »
    Either that, or shilling for them

Yep, ulterior motives. You don't haveta be a Forensic regular to figure this one out.
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    lmao. this guy.
    edited May 2017
    Anybody ever sub to Prediction Machine?

They suck just like the rest of your endorsements. However, gonna give Sharp a pass.
    edited May 2017
    Ha, nah, just looking...is tailing a service that frowned upon? Just had luck with a couple other sports so was looking for ones around this time of year. Figured I was going overboard, sorry about that!
    edited May 2017
    No, Im not endorsing anybody...who did I endorse?
    edited May 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    They suck just like the rest of your endorsements. However, gonna give Sharp a pass.

Who did I endorse?
    edited May 2017
    Duuuude, I am not shilling or endorsing anybody that is why I am ASKING...I'm not touting. Geez.
    edited May 2017
    No, Im not endorsing anybody...who did I endorse?

en·dorse
    inˈdôrs,enˈdôrs/
    verb
    declare one's public approval or support of.
    edited May 2017
    Ahhh, ok, Sharp, that is it...which I stand behind and I tell all my friends that so was sharing here. He is the ONE guy out there that I do, and Anonymous Gambler actually. Was just asking about the other 2...
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Lol anonymous gambler. Get tf out.