Betting Talk

HR Wager

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited March 2017 in Sports Betting
Question for ya fellas..

Has anyone gotten a payout from these guys? I had a nice little run with them recently and requested a payout. Seems to me I'm getting a little bit of a run around. I've been told my withdrawl cannot be processed for 2 weeks from the day I deposited. I'm being told the only form of payouts they'll do are Moneygram and only 450 per week. Which would take quiteeee awhile. I inquired about the possibility of a check and they said they can but its a maximum of 3k per month.

Is that standard for most places? Seems to me most everywhere else will send more than 3k if you're being paid with a check.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2017
    The 3K check limit is common. How often you can request/receive one varies.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Believe that's the stated rules on the HRW website. They have always paid on time as far as I know. I don't think you have a problem. GL
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    turksure wrote: »
    Believe that's the stated rules on the HRW website. They have always paid on time as far as I know. I don't think you have a problem. GL

I made the mistake of not looking at that ahead of time. Typically not a problem ;)
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I ran up a big balance there as ras plays were easy to get down there. They cut me off and ended up paying me $3K per month via check over a 6 month period. At that time they had a free payout per month, not sure if that policy changed.