Betting Talk

The Score Genie's Plays in ALL sports

TheScoreGenieTheScoreGenie Member
edited April 2017 in Sports Betting
I love to track, analyze and find the best bet on any sport! I love to make money off of the most obscure bets and not always the most popular ones. This has been my passion for over 25 years and I work hard at it. I will post my thoughts in this thread on ALL sports where I find value!

Comments

• TheScoreGenieTheScoreGenie Member
    edited February 2017
    NBA DUNK CONTEST

It’s always FUN to bet on the All-Star festivities. I’ve been doing it for over a decade, and i see no reason to stop. I track line movement for such events, and while there are often limits placed, money is money.

This years Dunk Contest is set up with 4 participants:

AARON GORDON
    DEANDRE JORDAN
    GLENN ROBINSON III
    DERRICK JONES SR.

You feel letdown too??

Yeah, well, whatever. I can’t do anything about that. However, we can still make $$$, and we will. This event is being set up as a trap, as “sharp” money has come in on Derrick Jones Sr. Jordan and Robinson are out, i can assure you of that. This is a 2 man race, so let’s dig deeper.

I am of the belief that Aaron Gordon and Zach LaVine put on the greatest Slam Dunk Contest ever last year. ANY OTHER YEAR Gordon would have won. Does that make him underrated here? I think so.

Jones Sr. is getting the love, and earlier this week there was a video of him doing a 360 dunk in between his legs. Impressive for certain, but it was still during warm ups. Jones Sr. is as unheralded as his name, how is he going to handle the spotlight of All Star Weekend? Since we know this is a 2 man race, do you trust the guy that has NEVER been in the spotlight before? I know where my $$$ is going, and that’s the guy that arguably won last year’s edition in the greatest Slam Dunk Contest in NBA All Star history.

I’m taking AARON GORDON -170 to win the NBA Dunk Contest!
    edited February 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Utah St. +4

Southern Illinois +13

Let's win some $$$!!!
    edited February 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2/16

James Madison (+4.5)

Portland (-2)
    edited February 2017
    Devin Booker from the Phoenix Suns has seen his odds drop from +550 down to +380 to win the NBA All Stars
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Devin Booker from the Phoenix Suns has seen his odds drop from +550 down to +380 to win the NBA All Stars

If you have an odds service I will drop DBest and use you. What are your rates?
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for reaching out, yes we do. What is the best way to reach you to go over the specifics?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    I really wish your James Madison didn't hit. Good play on your part
    edited February 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2/18
    I like MICHIGAN ST +10 . I also like CAL POLY, DAVIS, GEORGIA, and SAN DIEGO
    edited February 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2/18
    I like MICHIGAN ST +10 . I also like CAL POLY, DAVIS, GEORGIA, and SAN DIEGO

If you're gonna pastpost please make sure it's a winner. LOL
    edited February 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2/20

GEORGIA SOUTHERN +6.5 over Texas Arlington
    edited February 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2/27

Baylor (-1)

NBA 2/27

Dallas Mavericks (+1)
    edited February 2017
    NBA 2/28/17

Portland Trailblazers (+4.5)
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Thx (just a time check)?
    edited February 2017
    What am I missing ? This game is 3/4 over?
    edited February 2017
    Portland 79-74 after 3qtrs.

Genie/Ms Eden, the IQ has dropped significantly in this place, but please NOT THAT FUCKNG LOW.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Lancer wrote: »
    What am I missing ? This game is 3/4 over?

You're not missing anything just another JO. Just think he paid money to be JO.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    You're not missing anything just another JO. Just think he paid money to be JO.

The fact that he is 0-2 on bets he posted after they have started is impressive though.
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/1/17

Los Angeles Clippers (-2)

Minnesota Twolves (+7)

COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/1/17

San Jose St. (+7)
    edited March 2017
    UFC 209

A few of my UFC plays for tonight: MARK HUNT +125, MARCIN TYBURA -155, and CYNTHIA CALVILLO -120.
    edited March 2017
    College Basketball 3/6/17

NC Wilmington (-2.5)

Iona (-2)

Albany NY (-2.5)
    edited March 2017
    MLB 3/6/17

Chicago White Sox -135 over San Diego Padres
    edited March 2017
    White Sox down 6-3 in the 8th.
    edited March 2017
    This bot is now 0-3 in pastpost games. He's looking for biz?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    This is to funny, can't be real just don't know what MO is
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/7/17

Pittsburgh (-2)

Southern Utah (+9.5)
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/7/17

Los Angeles Lakers +10 over Mavericks

What a difference a few months make. Earlier this season, these 2 proud franchises were considered 2 of the worst teams in the NBA. Fast forward to today, and the Mavericks star is shining brightly, as they are battling for the final playoff spot in the competitive Western Conference while the Lakers are in full tank mode.

-10? Really? It was about 45 days ago that the Mavericks were -6 against the Lakers. Regardless of how well Dallas is playing, this double digit spread is simply too high. Who would really want to lay this number tonight? I know i sure don’t. I realize how INFLATED this price is. I realize that to maintain success in this endeavor that you are constantly looking for edges. Edge and value tonight is squarely on the Los Angeles Lakers tonight, so that’s where my money is headed.

How many remaining times this season are the Lakers going to go into a game inspired? All they need to do is turn back the clocks and remember January 22nd. The Lakers return to the scene of their crime, when they lost 73-122 as a 6 point underdog. That’s embarrassing on every single level as a professional basketball team. At the end of the day, these are professional athletes, and to expect anything less than a spirited performance would be a mistake. The Lakers have lost all 3 meetings this season against Dallas, both SU and ATS. They’ve struggled to score in each contest, and tonight is likely to be more of the same. The difference tonight though is with defense, as again, i expect maximum effort from Los Angeles.

10 is merely 2 possessions too many tonight. After being home for their past 4 games, i think it’s a positive for the Lakers to get out on the road for a mini trip. 10 points off a total of 205.5 when both teams are on big UNDER trends is large. Clearly possessions are going to be at a premium. I’ll gladly take the 5 possession head start tonight.

The Los Angeles Lakers +10 are my NBA Play of the Day!
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Play of the day! I'm on it.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/7/17

Los Angeles Lakers +10 over Mavericks

The +10's were long gone by the time you posted.
    So you want somebody to tail you at the risk of them losing when the final score is exactly 10, while you get a push.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Question for TheScoreGenie: Do you not have any response to the comments/accusations of past-posting and using non-widely-available lines?
    edited March 2017
    Yes, I can reply to the comments/accusations! Unfortunately, the past-posting was due to technical errors on my end. I did not respond because I'm not about making excuses. It happened and it's unfortunate for me. In regards to available lines, I do look at multiple books before putting out info of lines as I do watch this ALL day! However, not all books will have them and I can't control that. Thank you for your questions and I hope that I answered them as they are the truth as I strive to be as transparent as possible.