• TheScoreGenieTheScoreGenie Member
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/8/17

Detroit Pistons (+4) over Pacers
    edited March 2017
    TENNIS 3/8/17

Kristyna Pliskova (-110) over Mattek-Sands

Indian Wells is my favorite Tennis event outside of US Open.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Unfortunately, the past-posting was due to technical errors on my end. I did not respond because I'm not about making excuses. It happened and it's unfortunate for me. I strive to be as transparent as possible.

You must have an auto feed program that disseminates to various boards and outlets. Transparency? Ok we'll see how that works out. Competency? You gotta virtual freeroll here. Don't fuk it up any more. You've insulted possible "live ones".
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Fordham (+4) over George Mason

Marshall (+5) over Old Dominion
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I feel like I'm watching an episode of Price Is Right and my Grandma is atop the Plinko Board. Pure fuckin comedy!!
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/10/17

Minnesota (-2) over Michigan St.

Marshall (+5) over Louisiana Tech
    edited March 2017
    In regards to available lines, I do look at multiple books before putting out info of lines as I do watch this ALL day!

COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/10/17

Minnesota (-2) over Michigan St.

Watching all day? At the time of your post the Minn was -1 or 1.5. It moved atleast 20 minutes prior. I guess you have no excuses except incompetence. You can't BS this joint.
    edited March 2017
    Not trying to BS anyone. Just doing work and sharing it here with you all!
    edited March 2017
    Not trying to BS anyone. Just doing work and sharing it here with you all!

What work? Past-posting not once BUT THREE times. U don't adhere to the posting rules regarding lines. You actually tried to pitch me a line service. WAFJ!

Cpech u r close with the Price is Right. You can also add in the "Gong Show" with a quick exit.
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/11/17

Central Florida (+8.5) over Southern Methodist University

Colorado St. (+5) over Nevada
    edited March 2017
    Again, just doing work and sharing it here. I admit to the past-posting but it was a mistake on my end and hasn't happened since nor will it. As to a line service, YOU asked, I never pitched it. I just answered your question. I don't come here and give people a hard time again, I'm just here to share my work. Enjoy it or not, it's up to you.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/11/17

Central Florida (+8.5) over Southern Methodist University

Colorado St. (+5) over Nevada

Just a suggestion save yourself time and work. Abbreviations and Rotation #'s are always appreciated. Well rotation #'s are anyway and It looks more professional and that's your intention isn't it.

EX UCF +8 / SMU (8.5 is juiced at time of post) I could be wrong I forget what books we use.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Just a suggestion save yourself time and work. Abbreviations and Rotation #'s are always appreciated. Well rotation #'s are anyway and It looks more professional and that's your intention isn't it.

EX UCF +8 / SMU (8.5 is juiced at time of post) I could be wrong I forget what books we use.

See even I forgot the rotation # which is 741
    edited March 2017
    A few more COLLEGE BASKETBALL for today, 3/11

Oregon (-2) over Arizona

Shelby Rogers (+110) over Vesnina

Lucie Safarova (-117) over Vandeweghe
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/12

Troy (-1.5) over Texas St.
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL AND TENNIS 3/15/17

Full card today.

New Orleans (PK) over Mt. St. Marys

Houston Baptist (-1) over Campbell

Brooklyn Nets (+6.5) over Thunder

Nick Kyrgios (-180) over Zverev

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/15/17

I'm simply not a fan of today's NBA slate, OUTSIDE of 1 game. That game is:

Minnesota Timberwolves +6 over Celtics
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/15/17

Nice #+6 considering it's painted +5.5 across the screen. Did you buy the half point? I'll be back later. Currently getting a home equity loan after following your plays.
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL & TENNIS 3/15

USC (-2.5) over Providence

Fresno St. (+10.5) over TCU

Rafa Nadal (-152) over Federer

Karolina Pliskova (-170) over Muguruza

Love Indian Wells, my favorite Non-Major. Good luck all.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    NBA 3/15/17

This number was gone roughly 18 minutes before your post, Ron is correct here
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    kane wrote: »
    This number was gone roughly 18 minutes before your post, Ron is correct here

Im very concerned that Eugene is going to be the next character to die on The Walking Dead. I didnt like him at first, but he's really grown on me over the last season and a half.
    Other people have complained about the pacing of the show lately, but I like episodes with more dialogue than action because it's the only way I'll ever care about the characters.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Im very concerned that Eugene is going to be the next character to die on The Walking Dead. I didnt like him at first, but he's really grown on me over the last season and a half.
    Other people have complained about the pacing of the show lately, but I like episodes with more dialogue than action because it's the only way I'll ever care about the characters.

Don't watch the Walking Dead, never seen even one episode, couldn't tell you one actor who's in it
    edited March 2017
    be back with a price on Eugene. Don't watch it either but will chk with my resident handicapper.
    edited March 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    be back with a price on Eugene. Don't watch it either but will chk with my resident handicapper.

Also, its already apparent that they're going to turn the "Will Negan find Daryl?" question into the cliffhanger that we have to spend all summer thinking about. It is still a very good show regardless of what the critics say, but they are going to milk that cash cow until theres nothing left
    edited March 2017
    Due to the flagrant pastposting in this thread, my handicapper(kid) is leary about putting up a price. He hinted about a Rosita as the chalk. Dunno wth he's talking about.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Walking Dead has been milked out too much. Getting through the episodes is a drag right now. As a comic book fan I like 'Legion' on FX, whacky and weird. Anybody else eager for 'Better Call Saul' to start?
    edited March 2017
    Obi One wrote: »
    Walking Dead has been milked out too much. Getting through the episodes is a drag right now. As a comic book fan I like 'Legion' on FX, whacky and weird. Anybody else eager for 'Better Call Saul' to start?

Don't hijack my thread. I really want to talk about this. Ever since imdb shut down its message board, it's hard to find intelligent discussion.
  • ACE10ACE10 Member
    edited March 2017
    Solid favorite. Rosita's been pissed at the world all season and she is going to try to take out Negan but her group is outnumbered and Negan has all the guns. I think Eugene will be fine, Negan likes him and needs him.
    Let me know when the lines are up. I'll take half a unit on a nice longshot like Carol. Figure they will try to be shocking and kill off another big character.
    edited March 2017
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL 3/16

#721 NC WILMINGTON +8 against Virginia