Betting Talk

This is a BIG week of MMA!!!

TheScoreGenieTheScoreGenie Member
edited February 2017 in Sports Betting
Always love some MMA, and this week is no different. We made some nice cash this past Saturday night, as we were on the right side of the CORRUPT Anderson Silva decision. We saw those odds cave pre-fight, if you catch my drift…..

UFC Fight Night 105: Lewis vs. Browne is a very underrated card. I actually like this card more than UFC 208 from a betting standpoint.

6 very exploitable lines, and you can bet we’ve already bet into this early market…..

Bellator 172 takes place the night prior, as Matt Mitrione takes on the GOAT, Fedor Emelianenko in San Jose, CA. I love Fedor, but this is going to end worse than the sweaters he wears!

We will make $$$ this upcoming weekend. It’s never too early to jump in on the fun, exploiting lines NOW and LATER.

GET READY!!

Genie

Comments

• KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    bitch.jpg

NOW and LATER!
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2017
    1. Please don't hype or refer to past results not posted here at BT; it's against the site rules.

2. Where are your plays? (And by this I mean post them if you wish to contribute, don't try to sell them, which is also against site rules).

I'll give you the obligatory benefit of the doubt, but I have a feeling this is not the right forum for you.
  • TheScoreGenieTheScoreGenie Member
    edited February 2017
    Plays to come...