Betting Talk

College Hoops 17 Picks

MadcoachoneMadcoachone Member
edited January 2017 in Sports Betting
My pick for tonight is the Auburn Tigers +5 and a half at Vandy the tigers have good players from 1 to 5. By recently adding the Fr. Austin Wiley the Tigers have another solid post player that can score rebound and block shots. I just think Auburn has pound for pound the better athlete at every position and I would not be shocked if Auburn gets the out right win. Take the Tigers!

Comments

• MadcoachoneMadcoachone Member
    edited January 2017
    I have two picks for today 1/5/17 In the first game take Ucla Money Line -650 at Bm. Ucla is the best team in the country right now if you ask me Lonzo Ball is the best true pg in college basketball he can do it all pass, shoot, and rebound along with T.J. Leaf and Alford this team is loaded from top to bottom. In my second game I'm on BYU +10 and a half playing at St. Mary's. Byu will play hard tonight because they know if they don't St. Mary's will blow them out. Both teams will finish in the top two in conference play. Byu can shoot the lights out from three and their post play is a lot better this years and they shoot ft's well enough to cover the spread. Record 1-2
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Record 1-2

Please read the record keeping guidlines at the top of the forum like I asked. You need to include units and ML's cannot be included in your main record. Thanks.

NOTE: You are not required to keep a record if you'd prefer not to, but if you do, it needs to follow the guidelines.
    edited January 2017
    Goats wrote: »
    Please read the record keeping guidlines at the top of the forum like I asked. You need to include units and ML's cannot be included in your main record. Thanks.

NOTE: You are not required to keep a record if you'd prefer not to, but if you do, it needs to follow the guidelines.

Ok thanks.
    edited January 2017
    I have two picks for today in college basketball 1/7/17. The first one is Lsu at home against Mississippi State. Take Lsu -1/2 1st quarter. Lsu is coming off a road victory against Mizzou and they we want to have a good showing at home. 2 units. My second game is Alabama at home vs Vanderbilt. Vandy has owned Alabama in the last couple of matchups for some reason Alabama never plays good against Vandy. Vandy is shooting the cover off the ball lately and I think they will spread the floor and cause matchup problems and they will hit free throws when it counts. Take Vandy +4 for 1 unit.
    edited January 2017
    I have one pick for NCAA basketball today it is St. John's vs Georgetown take St' John's +7 Been keeping up with both teams this season and I think 7 points is to many for G'town to cover. Gtown is on a four game losing streak as of late St. John's is playing pretty decent by beating Butler and blowing out Syracuse. This is a old rivalry game and Chris Mullin will have his team ready to play.
    edited January 2017
    I have three picks today for college basketball 1/16/17. My first pick is Texas Southern playing at home against Jackson State. Take Texas Southern -11 and a half for the game at Bm. Texas Southern has won the SWac the last several years lead by Mike Davis who once lead Indiana to the final four. My second pick is Nc Central going on the road against Hampton take Nc Central -5 at Bm. Nc Central has beating a few quality mid major teams this year and are very good and well coached. The last pick is Ncaa women's basketball Notre Dame vs Tennessee Lady Vols this is become a great rivalry game over the years. Take the lady vols +13 and a half this is at five dimes this is way to many points to give a team that returned three starters from last year's team. I look for the lady vols to play hard and the fans to back them up and pack out the arena. Texas Southern two unit play. Nc Central two unit play. Lady Vols 1 unit play.
    edited January 2017
    I have two picks for today 1-18-17 in Men's College basketball the first is Notre Dame going to Florida State. Take Notre Dame +6 at BM. Notre Dame will spread Fsu on offense and go to work on Fsu's taller lineup along with this I think ND is the better shooting team from three as well as the Free throw line and this will help cover the spread. The second game is Oklahoma going on the road to play West Virginia. Take the Sooners +16 and a half West Va is a good team but they struggle to make ft's all game and they have trouble scoring in half court when the game slow's down. I think Lon Kreuger coaches well enough to beat the press and is smart enough to make the proper adjustments to cover the spread. ND 1 unit. Sooners 1 unit.
    edited January 2017
    I have two picks for today in Ncaa College Basketball Men's and Women's 1-19-17 My first pick is Syracuse ladies going to Florida State. Take Syracuse ladies +16 and half at five dimes that's if you wager on Women's basketball. Syracuse is lead my one of the top coaches in NCAA ladies basketball and made the Championship game last year against Uconn. Fsu has a great program this year lead by S. Thomas and other good players but I think 16 and a half to be giving Syracuse. The second game is Memphis going to Houston take Memphis +6 and a half at BM. I like this Coaching match up between Tubby and Sampson they both are great coaches. The edge goes to Tubby Smith and 6 and a half is to many points to give a proven coach. I also think that Memphis has one of the best swing foward's in the college game and he will cause matchups problems for Houston.
    edited January 2017
    I have three big plays today for college basketball 1-21-17 The first one is South Carolina going to Kentucky take the Gamecocks at +13 an a half. Coach Frank Martin wants to show he has a great team and that he can out coach Coach Cal. Martin has the talent to give Kentucky a run for their money and his team will play hard. Kentucky has not covered there last two games and this team is good but still young. My second pick take Arizona at +5 and a half. This is going to big a great game I like the coaching matchup Sean Miller is a great X and O coach with the top talent to go along with it. I think he out coaches Steve Alford and Ucla has a great young team but they haven't covered the spread much and they still have a lot of things to work on as a team. This game will be played at UCLA. My pick of the day is Auburn Pk as they take on Alabama at home. I have been watching both of these teams for about 20 years and this is the best Auburn team since Chris Porter and his team made a run in the Ncaa tournament. Bruce Pearl has the right group of players on his team now and he has way more talent pound for pound then Alabama. Alabama will play hard but Auburn will beat them and cover the spread. All lines at BM. Auburn 3 units. Gamecocks two units. Arizona two units.
    edited January 2017
    Record 8-7

I have one play today 1-23-17 in College basketball it is Texas Southern vs Miss Valley in the Swac conference. Take Texas Southern -13 they are hands down the best team in the conference since Mike Davis has took over as Head Coach. Texas Southern is way better then a Miss Valley State team that is 2-17 right now!! This is a 3 unit play thanks.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Record 8-7

Please make sure this follows the guidelines at the top of the forum. it should not include moneylines, women's plays, etc. You also need to include unweighted units (1.1 to win 1).

You're free to keep a separate record of ML's, women's, weighted plays, etc., but your main record needs to be full game men's plays only.

Thanks for understanding.

P.S. You also, of course, have the option of simply not keeping a record.
    edited January 2017
    One play for today 1-25-17 Alabama is going on the road to play Georgia take Ga -4 right now Alabama does not have enough shooting or playmakers. Ga is just better and they may hurt Alabama on the glass. Don't see Bama being able to compete with Ga tonight.