edited December 2016
    Great stuff LMAO
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Lol!! This is classic!!
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    LOL

Stu Feiner might be the only guy that can move the market like RAS, in the opposite direction of course
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    I dont play Ras plays no, I bet 100 a game tops. Not worth it for me. But I've been around this site long enough to know these same conversations happen every single year.[/QUOTE

you got the point now it not worth it i dont want keep play the pick miss the line the game land in the middle ras win and i lost and we are not bet 100$ one the game and i didnt say ras is bad
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2016

Fucking A Benny that was epic
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    lmfao .great job
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    That made my Christmas. Hilarious.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    winup wrote: »
    cpech56 wrote: »
    I dont play Ras plays no, I bet 100 a game tops. Not worth it for me. But I've been around this site long enough to know these same conversations happen every single year.[/QUOTE

you got the point now it not worth it i dont want keep play the pick miss the line the game land in the middle ras win and i lost and we are not bet 100$ one the game and i didnt say ras is bad

don't sleep on Winup's posts. incredible lack of punctuation takes these gems in so many directions. well done.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    absolutely magical benny. A+
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Classic stuff Benny...was cracking up today just thinking about it..
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    That was fucking hilarious!!!! LMAO
    edited December 2016
    When Sac State loses this is it for me. Truly amazing how bad they have been. Last year ever for me in both sports. Rather pick them on my own. Hope it loses actually and I'm pretty confident it will.
    edited December 2016
    Taking pride in them though lol
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    golfer where are you
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    He's in the SBR forum starting a "Fade RAS" thread.
    edited December 2016
    I'm here. No not me on SBR, only forum I'm a member of is this one. Never even been SBR.

Anyways, I'm in Hawaii on vacation with my family. I didn't take his 2 unit for any more than a 1 unit. Prolly smart considering they don't win at any higher rate than his normal plays. From now on, his 1.5 and 2 units will just be 1 units for me. Pretty obvious they aren't any better plays at this point. Kind of embarrassing how bad they've been honestly. It's a good way to ruin a good day following his unit structure. I'm just betting his plays till my units run up. I bet he has nearly zero subscribers come feburary. Horrific investment for me and my partners this year. And I doubt it's been much better for anyone else out there once you consider all factors.
    edited December 2016
    He went 4-1 today and there's subscribers out there that went 2-3 with a loss on a 2 unit. I bet most if not all subscribers are even or down for the year factoring in the cost of service. Not to mention the gigantic pain in the ass it is to be a member of his service. I'll play till my units run up and then will consider doing football again next year. There's my update guys lol
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Enjoy your vacation and today bowl games
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    He went 4-1 today and there's subscribers out there that went 2-3 with a loss on a 2 unit. I bet most if not all subscribers are even or down for the year factoring in the cost of service. Not to mention the gigantic pain in the ass it is to be a member of his service. I'll play till my units run up and then will consider doing football again next year. There's my update guys lol

Serious offer:
    Here is a youtube video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25FI22LBn8A

My wife's step-brother in this video. If you can figure out which one is him, I'll paypal you $100 for RAS credit.
    edited December 2016
    It wasn't a 1.5 but that Sac State loss was the toughest one I can remember.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm close to breaking something about the double OT Air Force. Two last second threes...
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    jm wrote: »
    I'm close to breaking something about the double OT Air Force. Two last second threes...
    SO FRUSTRATING!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    jm wrote: »

Try listening to it with the Rebel radio announcers. Robert Smith can't finish a complete sentence.
  • hoff21hoff21 Member
    edited January 2017
    Are people playing side and totals for the same amount? I'm playing slightly more on totals but it's much more difficult to get a full bet on them.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    I play the same amount, but i dont think its a bad idea to play totals for more. I really feel as though today has been irritating. We have been on the right side of almost all these games, and are at .500
  • hoff21hoff21 Member
    edited February 2017
    LBS/UCdavis is going to be tough to stomach. What a month.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Speechless
    edited February 2017
    Pretty obvious RAS has lost whatever edge they once had. Throw in the fact that the service is going to end up costing close to $7,500 and the number of early "wins" that customers likely lost and it has been a debacle of epic proportions.