Survival League Week 13

BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
edited December 2016 in Sports Betting
Hello all Survivers
Here are my best three options this week
Denver
New Orleans
Green Bay
I'm a little worried about taking Denver even though they should win. The Jags are competive but always find a way a lose.
New Orleans plays good at home but there defense sucks. Detroit in the thick of things in the Division and will be up for this game.

So I'm taking Green Bay. Yes I know they were skidding before Monday nights against Philly. There defense has looked bad until Monday night. They got some guys back from the injured list thus looked much better on Monday. Nothing wrong with there offense. Aaron Rodgers has been pretty much on fire. I don't see Houston out scoring the Packers at home. Houston is bad on the road. Green Bay has some new life and can still win there division if they win out. Not sure if they will win out but I don't see them losing to Houston.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Good Luck to all the Survivers!!!!!

Comments

• turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Green Bay is my best option also, already used Denver and NO. This should be knock out week. GL
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2016
    In my big one (still 184 people left), I've hit the point where I need to start picking 2 teams a week. I've been very aggressive thusfar, so have lots of options over the coming weeks. (So far, I've gone CAR, HOU, IND, MIA, WAS, TEN, CIN, DEN, KC, BAL, NYG, NO)

I'm holding onto NE for next week, which is a really tough one. This week for me comes down to GB, SEA, and PIT. I think I'm going GB and SEA, and holding onto PIT for week 17 at home against CLE, hoping that it means something (or even week 16 home again BAL, though I'm hoping I don't have to do that as right now, LA/DAL/OAK all look like solid options that week). I kinda like OAK, but with that spread only at 3, I'll go with a "safer" option.

In my smaller pool, we're down to 7, and just need one team, although that one continues into the playoffs if multiple are still alive. I think I'm going GB there, and going NE next week. Other option for me there is NE this week, and DET (hosting CHI) next week. I'm the only one with NE left, so part of me thought hard about the Patriots this week, hoping for chaos and maybe knocking out a bunch of the other 6. But I'm still not really sure if DET is any good (then again, not sure if GB is any good either).
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    Oakland will beat Buffalo, they really have something going on out there and the Coliseum has become a mosh pit for the Raiders, they love the crowd and are energized at home now...Carr is fine, too...my .02
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2016
    munson15 wrote: »
    Oakland will beat Buffalo, they really have something going on out there and the Coliseum has become a mosh pit for the Raiders, they love the crowd and are energized at home now...Carr is fine, too...my .02

Don't really cap NFL so maybe this is a dumb question, but how is Oakland only -3 over Buffalo? If home field is worth ~3, are those teams really about even on a neutral field? (and I realize it's a juiced up 3, but still, is Oakland only a point or so better?)
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited December 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    Don't really cap NFL so maybe this is a dumb question, but how is Oakland only -3 over Buffalo? If home field is worth ~3, are those teams really about even on a neutral field? (and I realize it's a juiced up 3, but still, is Oakland only a point or so better?)

Perception is that Oakland is doing it with smoke and mirrors...
  • ACE10ACE10 Member
    edited December 2016
    150 left in mine. I've already picked HOU,*BAL, MIA, WAS, NE, BUF, GB, DEN, KC, ARI, DAL, NO
    My options are PIT or SEA. Going with SEA at home and plan to use ATL in week 15 and PIT in week 17. Good luck!