Betting Talk

2016-17 RAS College Basketball

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited December 2016 in Sports Betting
College basketball season begins a week from today with 62 lined games. The entire first week of the service—beginning Friday, November 11th—will be completely FREE!

This is the longest CBB service free trial we have offered in almost a decade.

We really want an opportunity to showcase the improvements we have made to the service in recent years that add even more value for clients. Here is what you can expect:

1. Results

Our win rates are second to none in the industry. No one comes close. Not in the short term. Not in the long term. If someone tries to tell you otherwise, they likely are not being truthful. In the last five years, the CBB service has achieved a 55.7% win rate for +95.75 units. Historically, our full game releases have been our strongest subset, but with increased focus and volume we went 113-87 (56.5%) for +19.2 units on 2nd half plays last year as well.

2. All plays, all season long

Full game plays are back! This year we will release full game sides, full game totals, and 2nd half plays (sides & totals) for the entire season, including all postseason tournaments.

3. Fully customizable credit system

If you're a current subscriber, you already know about our new fully customizable credit system, which charges you on a per-pick basis and gives you complete control over which plays you receive and when. Being able to turn the service "on" or "off" has been widely praised by our users. For more information on the credit system, click here.

4. No set release times

After experimenting with various methods and listening to customer feedback, we have decided not to have set release times or advanced warnings for this year's college hoops service. We believe this allows us to increase play volume, shorten the duration of releases, and provides the highest number of clients the best chance to get the release lines before movement.

5. Quality assurance

We recently implemented a new policy: Anytime a full game release has negative closing line value and loses, you will not be charged for the play. This ensures that we will not be rewarded when giving out plays that fall short of our standard.

If you're a past subscriber, or perhaps someone who has always wanted to try the service but never have, this is a great opportunity to test it out. Despite our past success, we're as confident as ever that we will meet or exceed expectations in the future. Our team has never been stronger, and we are well positioned to deliver great results.

For more info on the service, including past records, please visit our website.

You can sign up for the free one-week trial here. (Existing accounts do not need to re-register. You're already set!)

You can purchase credits here.

Cordially,

Edward
Right Angle Sports
Handicapper.net
admin@raspicks.com
@raspicks

Comments

• hoff21hoff21 Member
    edited November 2016
    A 1-2 minute advanced warning for full games (like you started doing in CFB) would be great IMO.
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Agreed
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Agree too... I don't care how long the warning is, just something.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm on it
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2016
    I'm in favor of a short warning as well.
  • PP865PP865 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I know this heavily depends on the market but since the last season was pretty much only second halves, I figured I'd ask. In a rough estimate / percentage, how many second halves plays do you expect to release as opposed to full game?
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm in favor of no warnings..always had better success w/o ..
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    10s warning hehe
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah doesn't even need to be more than 1 minute just enough time to be ready. The books are always ready and a warning levels the playing field. I have had 100% success rate with a warning on full games. 25% success rate without one on full games. 2nd halves should come with no warning
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2016
    PP865 wrote: »
    I know this heavily depends on the market but since the last season was pretty much only second halves, I figured I'd ask. In a rough estimate / percentage, how many second halves plays do you expect to release as opposed to full game?

I hope we can get close to 200 2nd half plays again, and probably 150-250 of full game sides/totals.
    edited November 2016
    We will consider doing a very short warning on some full game releases. We'll see how it goes.
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited November 2016
    Personally, I'm able to get in 90% of the plays with a warning (any kind), 0% without. I have 6 outs.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Sam B wrote: »
    Personally, I'm able to get in 90% of the plays with a warning (any kind), 0% without. I have 6 outs.

This is consistent with me as well (for full games)
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    CRIS and BM totals on every game including extra and added games
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Sam B wrote: »

Same for me as well regarding full game totals. I don't have 6 outs but it's not the outs that are the problem it's me not always being by a computer
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Just curious - assuming the warning system is working for cfb now why are you not using it for cbb?
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    The countdown is over! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
    edited November 2016
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    Just curious - assuming the warning system is working for cfb now why are you not using it for cbb?

Feedback has been mixed, and line movement has been getting faster on screen from what I can tell since we've gone to warnings, especially more recently. I think initially we will try to keep warnings, but shorten them to 30-60 seconds. Will probably experiment with different things throughout the season.
    edited November 2016
    I had absolutely no chance with that 90 seconds warning. Every single one of my available books moved the line the exact moment the line was received.
    edited November 2016
    No issue here.
  • caaladorcaalador Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I got no issue as well. 5 Dimes kept the line up for like two minutes after the release.
  • coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Bookmaker went from19 to 17 within seconds
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I got the full 19, but placed the wager in less than 5 seconds from receipt.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    coyleray wrote: »
    Bookmaker went from19 to 17 within seconds

Yes I had BM up and logged-in seen the 19 clicked then 17 within 2 seconds my PPH I opened the slower one and he went to 18 in a flash.
    Tough.
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, I don't know. I was ready and instantly reacted. I never had any issues getting any of the CFB lines this year despite some of them moving near instantly but that line was 1 point worse and was -125 by the time I CTRL+F'd the rotation number and it moved 2 points down from the release number right as I saw the move. That's on both of the outs I've been using flawlessly for RAS this year.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Lancer wrote: »
    I got the full 19, but placed the wager in less than 5 seconds from receipt.
    yub have be faster than 5second or never get the release line with ras cbb.
    edited November 2016
    What were the plays? I never got them.
    edited November 2016
    What were the plays? I never got them.

Trolling? Obviously you know plays cannot be posted until after tip.
    edited November 2016
    Goats wrote: »
    Trolling? Obviously you know plays cannot be posted until after tip.

Uh?
    The first sentence of the Original Post reads, "College basketball season begins a week from today with 62 lined games. The entire first week of the service—beginning Friday, November 11th—will be completely FREE!

This is the longest CBB service free trial we have offered in almost a decade."

I thought that meant RAS would be giving the picks away this week for free.
    edited November 2016
    Uh?
    The first sentence of the Original Post reads, "College basketball season begins a week from today with 62 lined games. The entire first week of the service—beginning Friday, November 11th—will be completely FREE!

This is the longest CBB service free trial we have offered in almost a decade."

I thought that meant RAS would be giving the picks away this week for free.

You're right, forgot week one was free. My bad. That said, not sure that means Ed wants them posted at BT.

I suggest emailing admin@raspicks.com to find out why you didn't get them.