Betting Talk

Holy Cow!

OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
edited October 2016 in Sports Betting
Finally....somewhere Harry Carey is looking down smiling.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Not yet. This matchup might not have 2 of the best teams??....but for sure 2 of the best managers.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Cubs -185 a little rich you think? (Down to -175) I think Lester gives Cleveland problems but Hendricks is the type of pitcher Cleveland hits and I think Arrieta also gets hit. IMO this should a high scoring world series except the Lester and Kluber games who should be matched up against each other for two of them. Possible small play on Cleveland for the series and if Lester wins game one the Cubs should go to -240-260 not a line maker thinking about 60c/75c more then take Cleveland for a little more. I believe Cleveland will take games two and three.
    Passing on game one. Games two and three on Cleveland and also the Over. The over bets are pending lines and weather. It can possibly be a bit cold in both cities and that may throw things off a bit. God forbid they should play a day game.

Good Luck to all.

Ronnie had a great time see you soon.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »

Good Luck to all.

Ronnie had a great time see you soon.

Likewise OT! I still owe you a lunch and you can bet the next one will be comped:thumbup:
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    True, but at least getting there led to a few smiles. Finally, a shot at it...