Books seem ready now for advanced warning
info only

Comments

• PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    same thing sitting on computer 4 books
    got beat real bad today 1 1/2 - 2 points worse
    cant be any quicker
    cris is DEAD they just show offline on the selections and still do !!!!!!!
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2016
    Predator wrote: »
    same thing sitting on computer 4 books
    got beat real bad today 1 1/2 - 2 points worse
    cant be any quicker
    cris is DEAD they just show offline on the selections and still do !!!!!!!

A lot of two sided action in this market, best to wait if you missed initial move. Maybe will try releasing later in week next time. Still will probably release a few others tomorrow or Saturday.
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    No problems. Got them all. Good luck!
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    What is missing the move?
    1/2 point
    1 point
    How many points?
    Thanks
    I know I have missed three so far that you won!!!
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2016
    No issues here.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    No issues here. Have been able to get every line since I subscribed (not including 2h which I don't receive).
    edited October 2016
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    No issues here. Have been able to get every line since I subscribed (not including 2h which I don't receive).

If you do not mind, what book do you use?
    Thanks
    edited October 2016
    If you do not mind, what book do you use?
    Thanks

For obvious reasons, this is not something people should be sharing.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Goats wrote: »
    For obvious reasons, this is not something people should be sharing.

Really OKIE, got 4 or 5 books and can't get within 1 point of the number. All you need is a few square books that don't have the best software or many RAS clients, good luck finding them because they don't last for long. GL
    edited October 2016
    I am very quick with using the control + F key combo for rotation numbers, and then I have already copied the amount, I paste it in the bet field and quickly type my password. I don't know if you're good with computers but that should really help
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    I am very quick with using the control + F key combo for rotation numbers, and then I have already copied the amount, I paste it in the bet field and quickly type my password. I don't know if you're good with computers but that should really help

auto fill of passwords would help also
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Today was the only time I had to go to my backup book for all releases. My PPH somehow moved way to quick today.

2H release was fine.
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    not sure if your software for texts allows images. ever thought of sending a image for the rotation number or even the play itself. may help. just a thought
    edited October 2016
    h82lose wrote: »
    not sure if your software for texts allows images. ever thought of sending a image for the rotation number or even the play itself. may help. just a thought

Wouldn't that involve opening the text/image as opposed to just reading the text from the front screen? I personally wouldn't want to have to click on anything.
    edited October 2016
    depends how the image comes in. its more to throw of the auto bots which IMO are the ones that generate the steam right away
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited October 2016

Having the game number dictated on my phone instead of appearing simply as digits is incredibly annoying ,

RAS THR33-Z3R0-E1.......

This is how the play appears on my Iphone.........Anyway it can be changed ??
  • PP865PP865 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    2sportguy wrote: »
    Having the game number dictated on my phone instead of appearing simply as digits is incredibly annoying ,

RAS THR33-Z3R0-E1.......

This is how the play appears on my Iphone.........Anyway it can be changed ??

The reason for the rotation number to be written in formats like "0N3-$3V3N-Z3R0" is to stop the people who created programs that parses the rotation number and automatically placing a wager on the game right as they receive the play.
    edited October 2016
    depends how the image comes in. its more to throw of the auto bots which IMO are the ones that generate the steam right away

You don't think the way the numbers are spelled out with special characters is stopping the bots?
    edited October 2016
    Goats wrote: »
    You don't think the way the numbers are spelled out with special characters is stopping the bots?

im not a algo guy so maybe someone with more expertise can comment. but you can put variations for each sequence, i'm sure they dont get all of them its a hit or miss type thing but there is always a way for an adaptive program to decipher through the rotation variation. don't get me wrong they help a ton. Not sure if you noticed in the beginning when Ed started doing that, I felt we got more time. I guess eventually things catch on in anything that you do. gotta hand it to Ed for evolving and always trying to keep them guessing
    edited October 2016
    im not a algo guy so maybe someone with more expertise can comment. but you can put variations for each sequence, i'm sure they dont get all of them its a hit or miss type thing but there is always a way for an adaptive program to decipher through the rotation variation. don't get me wrong they help a ton. Not sure if you noticed in the beginning when Ed started doing that, I felt we got more time. I guess eventually things catch on in anything that you do. gotta hand it to Ed for evolving and always trying to keep them guessing

I have no idea either, was really just putting the question out there. I agree that nothing will be foolproof though.
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    much easier today
    and cris didnt pull off line at any time !
    game day releases seem easier with my outs
    edited October 2016
    turksure wrote: »
    auto fill of passwords would help also

Smart thank you for the tip
    edited October 2016
    Game day is much better

Thought - maybe keep plays at least two hours apart; when one comes right after another, they seem to be ready
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2016

I've tried that, didn't slow anything down from my experience. There might be a better way than what I tried though.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I haven't noticed much difference for me from when we went from no warning to a warning. Which is good.
    edited October 2016
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I haven't noticed much difference for me from when we went from no warning to a warning. Which is good.

Not much difference for me either as far as getting down but I prefer the warnings for intangible/logistical reasons.
    edited October 2016
    I'm not a computer guy at all (literally don't know anything about them) so I don't understand the whole scripting thing or whatever it's called. But it is kind of interesting that the moves are slower (atleast for me) since he started writing the rotation numbers differently to avoid people from auto betting the game. Kind of makes you wonder if the scripting was the main cause of the super fast moves. Obviously him winning every year is going to move the games but just from the pure speed of which they were moving may have been cause of the scripting. What do y'all think? Obviously the moves are still fast but not fast enough for many of us to get the number now. Let's hope it stays this way.
    edited October 2016
    Dr H - how fast do the games move when you release? Do you also write the rotation numbers like RAS has been doing this year?
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Dr H - how fast do the games move when you release? Do you also write the rotation numbers like RAS has been doing this year?

They move very quickly but not as dramatically. Yes, similar.

Please do not subscribe to my service.
    edited October 2016
    Dr. H wrote: »
    They move very quickly but not as dramatically. Yes, similar.

Please do not subscribe to my service.

ha! Actually my friend who I bet with during football and hoops bought your baseball service this past year. I dont bet baseball but he does and I told him to buy your service. He had it till the all star break.