Betting Talk

Hillary Clinton, Lennox Lewis, Philadelphia Eagles

Comments

• kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    The airplane groping claim by the Sally Jesse Raphael lookalike? An event that allegedly happened 30 years ago? I think she wished it happened. I'd like to book a polygraph test on her. If these events were scripted by the Clinton camp, I think they fired too many bullets at once.

Oh yeah, what would a sexual misconduct claim be with the appearance of Gloria Alred? She makes Glenn Lerner look like a P.Defender.

I do not agree with Trump spending his time at every stop discussing these new stories. send his women surrogates out to discuss
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    kcburgh wrote: »
    I do not agree with Trump spending his time at every stop discussing these new stories. send his women surrogates out to discuss

That's the "NY Street" ingrained in him. Give the Dems credit for knowing how to get under his skin in many different ways. Neither of these characters are Presidential material.
    edited October 2016
    kane wrote: »
    Yeah, her and all the others are just making it up, LMAO

You're a big favorite there Kane, but none has produced any evidence like a cum stained dress.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    That's the "NY Street" ingrained in him. Give the Dems credit for knowing how to get under his skin in many different ways. Neither of these characters are Presidential material.

This I agree with
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, her and all the others are just making it up, LMAO

just like the guy who says Clinton is his dad..
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    just like the guy who says Clinton is his dad..

It was debunked
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    You're a big favorite there Kane, but none has produced any evidence like a cum stained dress.

Ron, I'm not voting for Hillary because I like her. Personally, I think she's a liar, I think she's corrupt, and I think she feels like she's above everyone because of who she is. However, putting her up against Trump makes my decision an easy one, the thought of that guy being president worries the fuck outta me, the damage he would do to this country would last a long time. So even though I don't care for either one, I'll hold my nose and vote Hillary, as the GOP really gave me no choice. Also, there's a reason both of them have the highest unfavorable ratings of any candidate running for president, we get what we deserve.
    edited October 2016
    It was debunked

do you mind sharing your source on this..just curious since even Snopes hasn't confirmed or denied
    edited October 2016
    The airplane groping claim by the Sally Jesse Raphael lookalike? An event that allegedly happened 30 years ago? I think she wished it happened. I'd like to book a polygraph test on her. If these events were scripted by the Clinton camp, I think they fired too many bullets at once.

Oh yeah, what would a sexual misconduct claim be with the appearance of Gloria Alred? She makes Glenn Lerner look like a P.Defender.

This is pertaining to the accuser I'm referencing above.

http://www.infowars.com/busted-trump-sex-allegations-full-of-holes/
  • paddyboy111paddyboy111 Senior Member
    edited October 2016

A dispassionate handicapper's view: the highly political 'source' who would have been a teenager in England who somehow borded a flight from Dallas to NYC is quite unlikely to have found himself in first class and in a conversation with a stranger adult woman about her sexual desires towards her seat mate who had also been a stranger and remember it 35 years later despite probably never having heard the name Trump in advance of the flight. That he found himself at the center of two distinct gay sex scandals in British politics in the 80s and 90s tells me all we need to know about this self described pimp.

As for the armrests, the nonprofit Braniff Foundation has released its employee manual for the year in question to address this issue: their 727 clearly has raisable armrests in 1979. The braniff foundation has released photos also shown on infowars style sites except saying that the armrests are removable.

The707 seems not to have flown regularly to NYC, unless the plane was replaced or something. This is a hole in the story. But not key to the story as most people do not remember the style of planes. I've seen celebs on flights for example and know the city and year but not the plane.

The accuser is politically active and could have a motive. She told 4 people of the story although not clear if contemporaneous, my guess is not. I find her story least convincing of accusers but gun to my head as a handicapper I'd take even money on true.

Overall I think this is the weakest
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2016

Please tell me you don't get your info from Alex Jones and Infowars, you might as well link to the National Enquirer, that guy is bat shit crazy and has been after the Clintons for years. If I'm not mistaken, he thinks Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy to take away people's guns. Anyone can google Alex Jones and learn all about him and his conspiracies. Ron, you really need to get your political news from another source, but if you're going to believe whatever that kook says, there's nothing I can do.
    edited October 2016
    Paddyboy, you'd makea helluva detective. The Garda needs you.lol

Kane, I read extremes from Breitbart to the NYTimes. Watch Hannity to Maddow..... then I go for a middle. lol
    edited October 2016
    Please tell me you don't get your info from Alex Jones and Infowars, you might as well link to the National Enquirer, that guy is bat shit crazy and has been after the Clintons for years. If I'm not mistaken, he thinks Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy to take away people's guns. Anyone can google Alex Jones and learn all about him and his conspiracies. Ron, you really need to get your political news from another source, but if you're going to believe whatever that kook says, there's nothing I can do.

National Enquirer has scooped TONS of stories. Drudge has produced nothing but hype and disappointingly click bait since the Blue Dress of Monica Lewinsky, but breitbart has the odd grain of insight. Anybody who ignores investigative sources like the NYT or WP based on ideology or claims of bias is not really seeking truth. snopes and TSG have been consistently excellent.
    edited October 2016
    Fox journalism/interview of the year.

Anyone catch the post debate 3 interview with Meghan Kelly addressing Donna Brazile? Frustrating to say the least. I'd give the Fox producer a week off w/out pay.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Fox journalism/interview of the year.

Anyone catch the post debate 3 interview with Meghan Kelly addressing Donna Brazile? Frustrating to say the least. I'd give the Fox producer a week off w/out pay.

I did watch it , why would you give the fox producer a week off without pay ? I am not following.
    edited October 2016
    If she wins Arizona, and everything else stays as is, will that give her over 369.5 ?
    edited October 2016
    2sportguy wrote: »
    If she wins Arizona, and everything else stays as is, will that give her over 369.5 ?

270towin.com has an interactive map..but to answer your question no..if she wins all the swing states in the east/midwest/west(AZ/NV/CO) she would need Utah and GA..if Utah stays red their are a bunch of combinations..most of which include GA/SC/IN/WV
    edited October 2016
    270towin.com has an interactive map..but to answer your question no..if she wins all the swing states in the east/midwest/west(AZ/NV/CO) she would need Utah and GA..if Utah stays red their are a bunch of combinations..most of which include GA/SC/IN/WV

I don't see any scenario where WV flips before Texas and other states I think you'd see Alaska, Missouri, and the stray Nebraska and Maine district, and maybe even Kansas feature into 370+ scenarios.
    edited October 2016
    The ASmith dinner benefit for sick kids imo was better than all 3 debates. Scoring on the 10pt must system, Clinton 9 Trump 8 and MBartiromo 10.

http://brobible.com/girls/article/maria-bartiromos-massive-cleavage-upstaged-both-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton-at-the-al-smith-charity-dinner/2/
    edited October 2016
    5d has some Senate races shown. I think there is good value in Deborah Ross (D) at +145. I think she should be at -300 and will win by 6. Polls have it a dead heat but Republican attempts to suppress the vote by closing polling places early and by limiting early voting have failed and this failure is not reflected in the polling. Mail in ballots so far have shifted towards Democrats to the tune of 3.6 points. Word on the street is that in person early voting started yesterday in NC and lines are around the block in urban districts. Ground game should give her a 6 point edge if they stay even in the polls. $25 limit at 5D means this is an academic exercise, I'll try to get a full unit on it, betting it down to even money.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    The ASmith dinner benefit for sick kids imo was better than all 3 debates. Scoring on the 10pt must system, Clinton 9 Trump 8 and MBartiromo 10.

http://brobible.com/girls/article/maria-bartiromos-massive-cleavage-upstaged-both-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton-at-the-al-smith-charity-dinner/2/

I told my girlfriend the same thing, but this while telling her that hers look the same...which they do:)
    edited October 2016
    munson15 wrote: »
    I told my girlfriend the same thing, but this while telling her that hers look the same...which they do:)

Ah, you learned Munson on how a Martian keeps a Venusian happy and feeling secure. Atleast when she's around.
    edited October 2016
    Worth noting on the latest coming out of AZ Republic Poll which gave Clinton a 5 point lead..they polled 713 voters 58% were dems 24% repubs 19% ind..
    edited October 2016
    5d has some Senate races shown. I think there is good value in Deborah Ross (D) at +145. I think she should be at -300 and will win by 6. Polls have it a dead heat but Republican attempts to suppress the vote by closing polling places early and by limiting early voting have failed and this failure is not reflected in the polling. Mail in ballots so far have shifted towards Democrats to the tune of 3.6 points. Word on the street is that in person early voting started yesterday in NC and lines are around the block in urban districts. Ground game should give her a 6 point edge if they stay even in the polls. $25 limit at 5D means this is an academic exercise, I'll try to get a full unit on it, betting it down to even money.

Even fox news said that Ross currently has a slight lead over Smith. Its + 115 at 5D right now.

Good info, thanks.
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    awesome, it's really awesome seeing so many old-heads in this thread, how are you doin Homer?
    edited October 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    Based on the current line (+180/-260), it's obviously a non-zero chance. Granted it's just a $100 limit right now at 5D, but I'm sure you could bang it many times over the next month if you really think the chance is that low.

Glad I took your advice at -210, -320 now..
    edited October 2016
    Arizona is an interesting state. Romney won 53/44 over Obama, that is a 208K vote margin.

At the time Repubs had a 268K registration advantage on Democrats and this year they have only a 166K vote advantage. So I think all other things being equal the Democrats would have to make up an additional 42K votes.

The early voting is another way to look at it: it has them outpacing their Repub/Democrat split by 25K votes after 15% of the vote is in. Extrapolating that we would see them gaining 165K votes as compared to last time. Which is Trump by 43K votes.

The third way to look at it is polls. 538.com has Hilary by 0.4% which is 9K votes to HIlary.

So the three methods have Trump by 43K, Trump by 42K, and Hillary by 9k.

Some other considerations: Marijuana and a $12 minimum wage is on the ballot. Both are emotional issues for lefties and could provide a hint as to the source of the 140K new independent voters and how they may swing. Ditto Hispanic voters enthusiastic

Long story short, its too close to call in Arizona. Was hoping to back Hillary bc BM has a sweet +102 line with a $2K limit. I'll be jumping on that if another big poll or the next few days of early voting indicate something. A number of FALSE headlines showing that Clinton is 'showing strength' in early voting numbers. In fact she is not showing as much strength as the polls would indicate. She is showing an improvement on Obama 2012, but he LOST the state.
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Killary isn't winning Arizona. Sorry, just don't see it.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Looks like those odds are dropping
    edited October 2016
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    Looks like those odds are dropping

I think internal pressure within the FBI having 2nd thoughts.