Betting Talk

Sports betting book

pokerjoepokerjoe Member
edited August 2016 in Sports Betting
I recently e-pubbed a book about our favorite topic. My marketing consists of a couple of threads on forums I frequent (obviously I'm not the salesman type, lol). I resisted making such a thread here and at RTP partly because I haven't much earned my stripes posting at these places and partly because the book wasn't written with you guys in mind.

Ed, if you want to delete this thread as spam, I'll understand. But fwiw the book is priced at 99 cents only because Kindle won't let me price it at zero. It isn't a for-profit endeavor.

https://www.amazon.com/Sharper-Modern-Sports-Betting-Gambling-ebook/dp/B01K5SDAKS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1470872488&sr=1-1#nav-subnav

I actually had a chapter on touts which I deleted because Deadspin came out with their great article and I had so little to add. Seemed wiser to just link to that piece and Groovin's twitter feed.

If nothing else, I believe some of you will find the formula for deducing Pinnacle's push frequencies to be useful, as well as the quick method for choosing between alternate spreads and the moneyline, and the apparently controversial method I use for appraising NFL injury impacts using Madden Ratings.

Enjoy. If you get anything out of it, leave a review at Amazon.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    A labor of love sounds good I'll check it out.