Betting Talk

Olympic Golf Play

MastermindMastermind Senior Member
edited August 2016 in Sports Betting
I'm not an expert in golf capping or any kind for that matter, but the number for Justin Rose Top 10 finish in Olympics (-110) stuck out to me. In all the interviews he seems highly motivated to be at the Olympics. The course in Rio is apparently similar to his home course in the Bahamas too. I also placed a half unit on him winning at +994.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Welcome back your input is needed and appreciated
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Mastermind wrote: »
    I'm not an expert in golf capping or any kind for that matter, but the number for Justin Rose Top 10 finish in Olympics (-110) stuck out to me. In all the interviews he seems highly motivated to be at the Olympics. The course in Rio is apparently similar to his home course in the Bahamas too. I also placed a half unit on him winning at +994.

With this weak field Top ten should be very achievable. Good bet, good luck.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Just made a hole in one at the par3 4th hole
  • Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Rooting for you and Rose this morning!
    Should be a decent battle between him and Stenson.
  • MastermindMastermind Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm enjoying the match too. It should work out unless something crazy happens. I decided to hedge w/Stenson at even money to win last night, so I can sit back and enjoy the show today as long as Kuch stops his charge.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Mastermind wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the match too. It should work out unless something crazy happens. I decided to hedge w/Stenson at even money to win last night, so I can sit back and enjoy the show today as long as Kuch stops his charge.

Great call !
  • ACE10ACE10 Member
    edited August 2016
    Nice call, Rose sure played it like it was his home course! Was rooting for a tie and a playoff for 3rd. That would of been some pressure on the players to win a medal or nothing. Happy for Kooch, this may of been his only chance to get an Olympic medal and he came up big on Sunday.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Thx for posting. I don't bet much golf, but I saw this post and thought for sure it was the nuts. I would have never even thought of this one without your post. Much appreciated.