Betting Talk

2016 NFL preseason

jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
edited August 2016 in Sports Betting
2015 NFL preseason record 15-3 +11.70
I look forward to posting some plays when possible and some pertinent information regarding preseason football as a season plays out.

Good luck
Jake NHL

Comments

• jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    cris just put up week one Nfl preseason lines.Looks like a pretty nice card.

Eddieboron
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    Eddie, just curious how you can charge ur Twitter customers $350 and give it away free here?
    edited July 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Eddie, just curious how you can charge ur Twitter customers $350 and give it away free here?

The plays I post here. Will only be plays that the line doesn't hold long enough at multiple books to give out and plays that the line has come back on released plays because of market manipulation. From past experience this happens often during preseason sports. My involvement on Bt Will be limited. But I do believe I will still be able to post some quality information and plays

Good luck
    Eddieboron
    edited August 2016
    242 Indianapolis Colts -1.5-115
    Very rarely would Ihave a play on the Hall of Fame game. But with the Packer injuries to the QBs. This sets up to give us a small advantage. I believe this should be a decent play from my card.
    Good luck
    Eddieboron
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Jake, I am a diehard Packer fan so obviously I'm biased, and if Hundley is totally healthy I have no doubt he will do a great job, but him tweaking his ankle, combined with intense competition and vg results (albeit practice) for GB on the defensive side of the ball, I would think this would be a low-scoring affair. What do you think Jake? The over/under sits at 36.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I was quick on the side but the total 36 is long gone from where I sit. Shame.

Good Luck Jake
    edited August 2016
    Yes I like the under. But it's been hit a little too hard now. To me Hundley is a difference maker as a back up in preseason football. If he was playing It's doubtful this would be a play
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Yeah, just looked and it was at 34.5, and before I confirmed it went to 34.
  • stevebodnarstevebodnar Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    :clapup: heres to the same success this PreSeason
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    cancelled !!
    edited August 2016
    Major corporation run by a bush league commish. At this level, this crap is unacceptable. Rozelle is rolling over. Goodell should be inducted in the Hypocrisy Hall of Fall. He's threatening sanctions to NC over their ant-transgender bathroom law. Hey, but it's OK to schedule a regular season NFL game in China. They btw, are among the league leaders in human rights violations.
    edited August 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Major corporation run by a bush league commish. At this level, this crap is unacceptable. Rozelle is rolling over. Goodell should be inducted in the Hypocrisy Hall of Fall. He's threatening sanctions to NC over their ant-transgender bathroom law. Hey, but it's OK to schedule a regular season NFL game in China. They btw, are among the league leaders in human rights violations.
    I totally agree with you Ron. I'm almost 48 and I have trouble adjusting to all the safety precautions that come with sports. I understand the reason behind them. But it's still hard for me to get used to it. I remember guys playing with broken hands and arms and they would laugh at the fact you can't play because the field is sticky
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    jakenhl wrote: »
    I remember guys playing with broken hands and arms and they would laugh at the fact you can't play because the field is sticky

30 years later they can't hold a bottle of beer in said hands...... who's laughing now?
    edited August 2016
    Yes Eddie, the tuff safety rules address two main points. #1 Lawyers/lawsuits down the road. A distant second is player safety.

With such a high profile event in Canton, you'd think the league wud send a rep or 2 to oversee conditions.
    edited August 2016
    254 Philidelphia Eagles -3-120

The Eagles are very nice play. From what I consider a pretty strong week one card.

Eddieboron

Good luck
    edited August 2016
    jakenhl wrote: »
    254 Philidelphia Eagles -3-120

The Eagles are very nice play. From what I consider a pretty strong week one card.

Eddieboron

Good luck

Great minds one more time. Hey maybe I'm going to have a good Football season... Yeah ok:laughing:
    edited August 2016
    430 Denver Broncos -4½ -110* vs San Francisco 49ers
    eddieboron
    edited August 2016
    Again!