Betting Talk

MLB Time of Game Props?

ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
edited June 2016 in Sports Betting
As noted in an earlier thread, my local is putting out some unusual props. Today he has the time of game it would take for the game to be completed. I've never seen this prop before, is there any other spot where I could look at other numbers. I'd imagine they're pretty soft but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for edges or +ev opps. I played Colorado/Toronto over 3 hrs. 15 minutes to complete. I'm sure these are linked to the Total RHE in some fashion, anybody with experience with this prop ? Appreciate any help. Thanks!

E

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Eric, you'd getta plenty of help if you'd cut in some of the sharps here. Imagine the nerve of most gas stations charging for air?
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    I never said I was opposed to not working with anybody but I don't see it proposed on this site ever and assumed Ed & co. didn't want this forum to be a marketplace for sharps and people with outs. I've worked with members here and at other forums, both positive and negative. Just never solicited it publicly.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    My point is even Wiki seeks donations. IOW nothing is free unless you find a sharp that needs his ego elevated. There might be a few answering the call. Props are one of the few earn areas left in this subculture industry.