Betting Talk

Question about this forum

NimadamusNimadamus Banned
edited June 2016 in Sports Betting
I would like to post some picks but I cant post them until after first pitch because I have paid subscribers.

Is this allowed? I will post literally as the game starts and you can also verify via 3rd party tracking site as well as my website.

Txs in advance

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Sorry, but that is not allowed. Picks need to be posted before a game has gone off. The intent of BT isn't be used as a "tracking site", as picks that aren't posted before a game begins bring no value to the forum. Thanks for understanding.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2016
    While there's no rule specifically against it, we're not here to give away free advertising. Posting after it's too late for anyone to get down contributes nothing. As you posted, people can find your plays/record elsewhere. Your buddy was already temporarily banned in part for over-promoting your service so please understand that I'm going to err on the strict side and kindly ask that you do not post after the games begin. Thanks.

Edit: I didn't see Tommy's post as I was slowly composing mine on an iPad. Apologies for any redundancy. Also, fwiw, I like his better.
  • NimadamusNimadamus Banned
    edited June 2016
    Understood, thanks for clarifying gentlemen.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    LOL, don't you guys know who this is? I gave the BettingTalk Twitter account a heads up about this idiot in February because his tout site claimed Betting Talk was a "partner site" of his. Guessing someone other than Tommy, Goats, or Edward runs that account and the left hand doesn't talk to the right hand.

He's banned from 2+2 for scamming under a bunch of names and has a 322 (!!!) page thread there:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/34/other-other-topics/nimadamus-appreciation-thread-1575244/

I have no idea where he got my email address, but a few months ago I got a random spam email from him advertising his tout service, and I tweeted the email. In response, he sent me:

"hey whats up c**ksucker
    you are human trash
    why do you feel the need to badmouth people you dont even know?
    16-3 last 19 you dumb pile of shit
    kill yourself you ***king c**ksucking motherf**ker."
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah how did he get my email address and tell me I've been asking questions about his service. Don't he know you the fuck I am.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Guessing someone other than Tommy, Goats, or Edward runs that account and the left hand doesn't talk to the right hand.

Thanks for the info. Goats and I have nothing to do with the Twitter account, so we didn't see it.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Yeah how did he get my email address and tell me I've been asking questions about his service. Don't he know you the fuck I am.

He's been spamming me as well. Also curious how he got my email....
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited June 2016
    jm wrote: »
    He's been spamming me as well. Also curious how he got my email....

We have not given him any email addresses.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Admin wrote: »
    We have not given him any email addresses.

That goes without saying.