Betting Talk

Spelling Bee

PettimorePettimore Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Sports Betting
I watched it for a little bit........I didn't know one single word....but its a little bit better than watching soccer.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Pettimore wrote: »
    I watched it for a little bit........I didn't know one single word....but its a little bit better than watching soccer.

LOL, but who's booking the spelling bee? Dumb question I guess, especially when Little League is on the board.
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    why are almost all the contestants from India? Crazy
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    billymac wrote: »
    why are almost all the contestants from India? Crazy

Maybe because there not given Video games and there own TV's and Ipods or whatever and have to concentrate on school work. The parents are probably allowed to give them a wack in the ass if they do wrong without the threat of getting sued or charges of child abuse. You know the way it was at one time. I'm sure schools from the US are below avg. I mean really look at our country and better yet just look at the president we have and worst the next one we're going to get. USA Great country.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Maybe because there not given Video games and there own TV's and Ipods or whatever and have to concentrate on school work. The parents are probably allowed to give them a wack in the ass if they do wrong without the threat of getting sued or charges of child abuse. You know the way it was at one time. I'm sure schools from the US are below avg. I mean really look at our country and better yet just look at the president we have and worst the next one we're going to get. USA Great country.

That's why I moved as close to Mexico as I can get--- just in case things start to look more inviting on the other side of the wall.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    That's why I moved as close to Mexico as I can get--- just in case things start to look more inviting on the other side of the wall.

Truth is if I didn't marry a younger women and need the Health Insurance I would leave this country. Not going to Mexico or India but I think I would hook up with Okie with Belize sounding really good