Betting Talk

MLB is $$$

capthookcapthook Banned
edited May 2016 in Sports Betting
Disclaimer: I do a bit of web development, and built the Nimadamus site, but the picks are all his, I am not involved with the predictions.

MLB is $$$, boys.

If you follow the right cappers, that is. Credit has to be given where credit is due. We are nearing the mid point of the MLB season, and 2 guys are putting up great numbers. Nimadamus is up over 30 units, and Dr. H is right behind him, up over 27 units! Great competition going on between them right now, who will end up the season ahead? Nimadamus with the slight edge right now, but Dr. H with the more proven long term results. Time will tell! Either way, great job so far by these 2 gentlemen!

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    capthook wrote: »
    MLB is $$$, boys.

If you follow the right cappers, that is. Credit has to be given where credit is due. We are nearing the mid point of the MLB season, and 2 guys are putting up great numbers. Nimadamus is up over 30 units, and Dr. H is right behind him, up over 27 units! Great competition going on between them right now, who will end up the season ahead? Nimadamus with the slight edge right now, but Dr. H with the more proven long term results. Time will tell! Either way, great job so far by these 2 gentlemen!

"Dr. H with the more proven long term results."

Wait, what?
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    2 guys are putting up great numbers. Nimadamus is up over 30 units, and Dr. H is right behind him, up over 27

One big difference here capt....... Dr.H moves the market and Nimadamus moves your bowels.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    cpech56 is here must be another nice thing coming out of his mouth. I love this ignore button if I'm ever wrong please let me know. It's like a game I can't lose.
    edited May 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    cpech56 is here must be another nice thing coming out of his mouth. I love this ignore button if I'm ever wrong please let me know. It's like a game I can't lose.

Lol is your ignore button broke? You bitch but continue to respond. Pot calling the kettle black much? Move along OT, I dont want you raising your heart rate too much, especially if you've gotta pass a physical for your 27th job.
    edited May 2016
    My point was that I dont consider 2 years "long proven results"
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited May 2016
    If you like money you should get on board with Nimadamus. He is crushing unprecedented.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    If you like money you should get on board with Nimadamus. He is crushing unprecedented.

Will you cut the shill shit? If he/you wants biz, show us what you got HERE!! Guys here can also dissect frogs.
    edited May 2016
    I cant post plays for free when people are paying for them... But you can see his documented indisputable results which is essentially the same thing.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    I'll say one thing you/him whatever sure do like eating chalk. with the chalk I see and it's a short list. I counted fast and just from May first and it was something like 64 bets and only 5 dogs 4 of the 5 were short dogs and your saying your up over 30 units hitting something like 60 something % and your mentioning %'s which really don't mean anything in baseball. There's so much chalk there and not uncommon in the -170 and above. Granted I took a very quick look because it really doesn't mean jack shit to me. Also I can't find the games you bet today or tonight posted 5 or 10 minutes after the game start. I wish you luck and your statement about handicapping that you cap all sports or something like that I don't know if they told but handicappers really don't win long term. This post is not meant to criticize just things that I see and my opinion which really doesn't mean much. hey Barnum and Bailey did very well and it's very true what they said.
    edited May 2016
    The average price on every MLB game sent out this season is -127

If anyone wants to wager on this fact that right, pick your escrow and lets bet!
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Captain,

For some perspective,
    The number of cappers that beat the market and win consistently can be counted on 1 hand,
    The number of cappers that have run hot one year and lost their ass the next year .....well try filling up a stadium for the amount of hands with 5 fingers needed to count 'em on.....

Not judging Mr Nimademus,
    but some scepticism is warranted.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2016
    This thread has been locked, I deleted many of the posts, and Capthook has been temporarily banned.

Time to move on. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.