Betting Talk

Goats...

BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Sports Betting
Perhaps you can help. I'm down in Arizona for extended stay (I ain't too dumb... came during the cool off season) I'm trying to get the scores page to show Mountain Time. I changed it in my profile-- of course, this time of year it's the same as Pacific. Anyway-- now I get scrambled up times-- some Eastern and some Pacific. How to cure this?

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Perhaps you can help. I'm down in Arizona for extended stay (I ain't too dumb... came during the cool off season) I'm trying to get the scores page to show Mountain Time. I changed it in my profile-- of course, this time of year it's the same as Pacific. Anyway-- now I get scrambled up times-- some Eastern and some Pacific. How to cure this?

I'm not sure what you mean by the "scores page." Do you mean the live odds page? If so, that's run by SportsOptions and I don't think there's much Ed's guys can do to tweak it.

Feel free to clarify but chances are you'll have to contact info@bettingtalk.com.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah-- that's what I meant. Thanks.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited May 2016
    The time setting in your profile doesn't affect the Live Odds page. The Live Odds page should be on the same time zone as your computer. Use the clock on your computer as a reference.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Admin wrote: »
    The time setting in your profile doesn't affect the Live Odds page. The Live Odds page should be on the same time zone as your computer. Use the clock on your computer as a reference.

Thanks-- I guess the Live Odds page doesn't know that Arizona is NOT on Daylight Saving Time.