Betting Talk

Laremy Tunsil and a bong... tweeted/deleted a sec ago

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Sports Betting
Seems like someone doesn't like him and wanted to post that right as the draft starts or maybe he's just not bright. Who knows. Was only up for a few seconds on Tunsil's official Twitter.

Just minutes before the 2016 NFL Draft was set to begin Thursday, video posted on Laremy Tunsil's verified Twitter account appeared to show the Ole Miss tackle taking a bong hit.

Tunsil is widely projected as a top five pick and is attending the draft in Chicago. The video, which was quickly deleted from his account, is likely a job done by hackers, but could lead to a drop in the draft for the talented offensive lineman.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1017322?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    If I'm a GM, the fact that he smokes weed wouldn't bother me, the fact that he's this stupid would
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    kane wrote: »
    If I'm a GM, the fact that he smokes weed wouldn't bother me, the fact that he's this stupid would

The general consensus on Twitter is that his step dad might have posted it. I guess they have been having problems (step dad just sued him for an assault that happened a while back or something, waited until now to sue, some saying they thought the video might be blackmail). Who knows though.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Waiting until now to release the video, that's some cold blooded shit right there
    edited April 2016
    Tunsil is sliding. He says his account was hacked. Probably was but if Tunsil posted it himself on accident he'd still say it was hacked.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Shocked the Buc's did not take him..him and Winston would have been great together.
    edited April 2016
    kcburgh wrote: »
    Shocked the Buc's did not take him..him and Winston would have been great together.

I've been shocked that everyone past the 6th pick or so didn't take him. Whoever does is going to get a huge steal. Also I love Hargreaves so I'll give the Bucs an A+. Think he's a top 5 talent. Every bit as good as Ramsey.
    edited April 2016
    Dolphins get a steal at #13. Tunsil finally off the board.
    edited April 2016
    WOW and it's not over yet!

Someone just hacked Tunsil's Instagram now! Put up texts from a year ago where he is talking to his coach (presumably at Ole Miss) about sending him money for his mother's bills and for his rent.
    edited April 2016
    Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL<;br>
    For those asking: John Miller is Ole Miss' assistant AD for football operations. Barney is Barney Farrar, another Ole Miss staffer.
    edited April 2016
    ^Those were the 2 names mentioned in the new Instagram Tunsil text messages.
    edited April 2016
    Now Tunsil (in an interview) just admitted to taking money from his coaches in college. Going to be a long night at Ole Miss.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2016
    This was nuts. We all know the SEC is cheating but rarely do you get anybody by the balls like the NCAA might have here.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    This was nuts. We all know the SEC is cheating but rarely do you get anybody by the balls like the NCAA might have here.

I normally don't care about the draft....I couldn't get enough of this story last night.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Where was his agent? How in the world is Tunsil sitting by himself getting grilled by reporters and there's no one there to help the kid. I'm glad that woman finally put a halt to it. He should have just said no comment to every question and tell them that he'll hold a press conference at a later time. Tunsil was sweating bullets up there, felt bad for him in that spot