Betting Talk

- NBA Playoffs 2016 -

Obi OneObi One Senior Member
edited June 2016 in Sports Betting
Going to post my plays here. Please no discussions as I'll have 2h and live plays too. I suggest those interested please subscribe.

For Sunday:
MEM/SAS U190

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    508 DAL / OKC U210
    edited April 2016
    1501 IND/TOR U95 1H
    501 IND +6.5
    509 DET +11
    edited April 2016
    1504 HOU/GSW U116.5 1H
    505 BOS +5.5
    edited April 2016
    2504 HOU/GSW U109 2H
    edited April 2016
    5-0 for +5.0 units today, none of the bets was even close. None!

1518 TOR -4 1H on monday.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Nice Day and Congrats!!
    edited April 2016
    Obi One wrote: »
    5-0 for +5.0 units today, none of the bets was even close. None!

1518 TOR -4 1H on monday.

Sorry,
    make that 6-0 for +6.0 units
    edited April 2016
    517 IND/TOR O193
    edited April 2016
    522 HOU/GSW U219
    edited April 2016
    2510 CLE -9.5 2H
    edited April 2016
    2511 CHA -3 2H
    edited April 2016
    3-1 +1.9 today,
    9-1 for +7.9 for playoffs

pending for tomorrow,
    517 IND/TOR O193
    522 HOU/GSW U219

adding for wednesday:
    528 MIA -5
    (zig, zig here, no zig, zag haha)
  • ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited April 2016

pending for tomorrow,
    517 IND/TOR O193
    522 HOU/GSW U219

And Toronto -4 1st half....

Great start Obi
    edited April 2016
    Adding for tonight,

520 OKC -13.5
    edited April 2016
    1525 MEM +11.5 1H
    1526 MEM/SAS U93.5
    edited April 2016
    1-3 yesterday for -2.3 units
    10-4 for +5.6 for playoffs
    silly night. non effort by OKC, Indy missing everything in final 2 minutes and stupid scoring in final minute in GS.

adding
    1523 BOS +3.5 1H
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Agree on Memphis - opposite on Boston
    BEST
    Great JOB
    edited April 2016
    2523 BOS -1.5 2H
    2523 BOS/ATL O106 2H
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    2523 BOS -1.5 2H
    2523 BOS/ATL O106 2H

I can't watch these playoffs anymore. It's worse then watching a middle school girls basketball game. Unders are EASY money so far.
    edited April 2016
    Tonight
    1534 DAL/OKC U100 1H

Friday onwards,
    1540 DET +2 1H
    1544 MEM +7 1H
    1548 CHA -1 1H
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    I can't watch these playoffs anymore. It's worse then watching a middle school girls basketball game.

Many ppl agree it's unwatchable. To sweat out an NBA game from start to a close finish, one needs an emotional range of at least 2 octaves. Commish Silver realizes that sans gambling his product suffers.

I'm outta here and thanks Obi for the contribution.
    edited April 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Many ppl agree it's unwatchable. To sweat out an NBA game from start to a close finish, one needs an emotional range of at least 2 octaves. Commish Silver realizes that sans gambling his product suffers.

I'm outta here and thanks Obi for the contribution.

There are multiple teams affected by injuries, this happens every year off course, but this year it's to the point guards. That explains the ugly 1st round games partially. Look at Memphis, Dallas and Boston. Their offences are stuck because of the injuries. Charlotte and Golden State are also missing Batum and Curry respectively. Those players really make the offenses hum. Lastly there's Indiana who simply can't get any penetration from their PG's, they're just incompetent. So yeah, it's ugly, but there are some monster match-ups coming up in the later rounds.
    edited April 2016
    545 TOR -1
    1552 POR -0.5 1H

Not going to count it in my record but also playing this teaser:
    MIA +7 with OKC -5
    edited April 2016
    2545 TOR -5 2H
    edited April 2016
    702 ATL/BOS U198.5
    edited April 2016
    710 MIA/CHA U192.5
    712 IND/TOR U194
    716 LAC/POR U198.5
    edited April 2016
    Did you make that OKC bet at 20/1?
    edited April 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Did you make that OKC bet at 20/1?

Hey OT,

No I didn't, While I like the core of RW, KD and Ibaka, I'm pretty sure coaches like Popovich and Kerr are going to hurt them badly when they put Kanter or Waiters in the game. Actually thought of the Clippers as a team that could give the Spurs and Warriors fits, but given the current health of the teams so far I think that it's going to be Spurs vs Cavs in the finals
    edited April 2016
    You make vaild points as usual and I think your right about the Finals. Although if the Heat gets past this round I think they can take Cleveland. Godfather II LIne "Tough but not Impossible " I may be off a little but you get the idea. Haven't been around much since your first few plays hope all is going well. I made four plays and won three and IMO the first round and most likely the rest will be the same a jump shooting contest but I really didn't watch a full game really not much of any games So I maybe off on that statement but from what I saw it rained 3's and that was it.

People that know me know I never blame the refs it does no good and just throws you off your game they make calls and that's it live with it it or don't play. But we know it's the playoffs so they swallow there whistles and let them play more but the parts of games I watched I thought they were brutal.

Another thought we all know anything can happen in the way of injuries but winning a title playing all the games and the minutes put a lot of wear and tear on the body and the ankels and knees in particular take some beating and then going for the record the games, schedule and minutes just wear you down and that's when your more susceptible to injuries. Talking about Curry of course.

Here we go 2nd round and I'll get involved with better teams and match-ups. I know it's all about the money but six teams to a league would make for better baseketball.

Take care and Good Luck Obi
    edited April 2016
    Although if the Heat gets past this round I think they can take Cleveland. Godfather II LIne "Tough but not Impossible " I may be off a little but you get the idea.

I was very surprised by their domination in the first 2 games of the Charlotte series. However, all it took for Charlotte to get them back to 'mortal' play was to bump Whiteside out to 6-10 feet from the rim, instead of the 0-4 feet range he excels at. Should the Heat meet the Cavs, then the matches are different off course, but I'm pretty sure the Cavalier new-found 'death' line-up with Love at center would torch the Heat. You can't play the heavy footed Whiteside in that case. It would be a great series nonetheless, but i think the Cavs should win it.
    Haven't been around much since your first few plays hope all is going well.
    I had a great read on the coaches and their tendencies early on, but as they started to adjust their games there was almost no way to predict the games. Some started using new line-ups to counter the other teams moves etc etc. It was all guesswork with zero EV bets in my opinion. So scaled a bit back. Now 3-1 again.

Let's hope to get some great basketball in the new series. While the Spurs, Cavs and Warriors should win their series, they're all playing foes that can upset them.
    Best of luck to you too!