Betting Talk

which handicapping service are you using?

korporalkorporal Banned
edited October 2016 in Sports Betting
which handicapping service are you using?

Comments

• CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't pay for picks but if I did I'd use RAS... Or OT's Circlejerk lol.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    DrH.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    jm wrote: »
    DrH.

A well respected market force.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    hear today gone tomorrow
  • JB531JB531 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    DrH.

Have you had any trouble getting the lines? How quickly do they move?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    No issues at all getting the lines. Most are released overnight , so just make sure you have outs.

He provides a release warning, so I have time to log into my sites and get the plays in. No doubt the lines "pop", but I get the released number almost always. Just be logged in and have Ctrl-F up and pop in the roto number.

I very highly recommend him.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    No issues at all getting the lines. Most are released overnight , so just make sure you have outs.

He provides a release warning, so I have time to log into my sites and get the plays in. No doubt the lines "pop", but I get the released number almost always. Just be logged in and have Ctrl-F up and pop in the roto number.

Safe to assume you didn't use him during basketball season?
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    s.

Supernaturally good run to start the season. Funny that that happened right after that assclown tout called Dr. H out on twitter for having a bad college basketball season.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Safe to assume you didn't use him during basketball season?

I followed him, RAS and SportsInsights (only for a month though on SI). CLV was strong and just lost a ton of close games. Will definitely follow him and RAS next year for CBB.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I'll be buying his service next year for college. I wouldn't worry about his last year.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I followed him, RAS and SportsInsights (only for a month though on SI). CLV was strong and just lost a ton of close games. Will definitely follow him and RAS next year for CBB.

its much tougher to get down on his NCAAB release #s than his baseball
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Geez, somehow I get the impression this is becoming a shill thread from 2 rookie posters. Nah, my imagination.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Geez, somehow I get the impression this is becoming a shill thread from 2 rookie posters. Nah, my imagination.

Hey Ron, Can you point me in the direction of the newsletters I can't seem to find them.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    This is such an infantile hustle it's hilarious.

There was nothing posted in the "joke of the day" thread today--- but this will do just fine.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    'VIP baller connect" :basketball:
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    ahh reminds me of the old days. when the service play thread was around.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I thought he was being sarcastic, wow.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Coops wrote: »
    I thought he was being sarcastic, wow.

Verlander, hope you and the family are doing well.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2016
    korporal wrote: »
    what a forum... my posts always get deleted. Thank you admin

Perhaps this isn't the right forum for you then?
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited April 2016
    In the past, I've used RAS, and Dr. H, and been a satisfied (though at times vocal during losing streaks) customer
    Currently using Nimadamus. Full disclosure, I built his site, but the picks are all his. Guy seems to know his stuff. Obviously follow at your own risk. I've been following lately and its been solid.
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited April 2016
    For the record, I think the moderation here has always been fair. Plus they offer bonus contests where you can win free cash.

In summary, people need to stop complaining, this forum (and having active mods) is a good thing.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2016
    It would be nice to have an honest and intelligent discussion about services, that is why the thread is allowed to begin with, but when the originator of the thread clearly has a single purpose, to promote some unknown service, and others follow with Scott Stevens nonsense, which I assume was a joke, but who knows, then those posts are going to get deleted.

At least Capthook gave a full disclosure. BTW, Dr H. has absolutely zero affiliation to BT, so to think we have some incentive to promote him is entirely incorrect.
    edited April 2016
    Also, Cpech, don't even remember what you posted or why it was deleted. Was just trying to get rid of clutter probably. As Goats mentioned, send an e-mail for clarification instead of attacking mods and entire forum publicly.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    RightAngle wrote: »
    It would be nice to have an honest and intelligent discussion about services, that is why the thread is allowed to begin with, but when the originator of the thread clearly has a single purpose, to promote some unknown service, and others follow with Scott Stevens nonsense, which I assume was a joke, but who knows, then those posts are going to get deleted.

At least Capthook gave a full disclosure. BTW, Dr H. has absolutely zero affiliation to BT, so to think we have some incentive to promote him is entirely incorrect.

An honest and intelligent conversation about services started by someone that's a shill is not okay. But others shilling about your service is? Because it's your site? I suppose that seems a little contradicting but okay.

My post had absolutely no reason to be deleted whatsoever. Had I broken a rule okay then I understand but Goats knit picking for no reason to "declutter" is a little ridiculous especially when none of the posts mentioning your service were removed for "decluttering" but rather left bc they contribute to an "honest and intelligent" thread.

Thanks for posting by the way, good to finally hear from ya. Thanks for contributing to the well being of this forum for once.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    cpech you put alot of heart and soul into this man :)... god bless ya for that but sometimes you gotta let things go. much more important things in life...
    edited April 2016
    Circlejerk and JM are not affiliated with us, and their brief mentions of RAS in this thread aren't shilling. I deleted your post, not Goats. Like I said, I don't even remember what it was or why I did it. It could have even been an accident, could have just been to get rid of clutter, or maybe you quoted a post that was deleted? Go ahead and repost it and we can evaluate it again if you'd like.
    edited April 2016
    newcombe wrote: »
    cpech you put alot of heart and soul into this man :)... god bless ya for that but sometimes you gotta let things go. much more important things in life...

I'm really not that bent out of shape over it. Just think it's awfully hypocritical and comical at the same time. God forbid people have some fun around here without having their posts deleted.

I'm not going to repost it, I've said my two cents. Moving on.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    God forbid people have some fun around here without having their posts deleted.

BT.jpg
    edited April 2016
    TommyL wrote: »

BT.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!!
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    where do we get our Betting Talk hats?