Betting Talk

which handicapping service are you using?

2»

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    where do we get our Betting Talk hats?

Only available on Dr. H and Ras service sites. Get em while supplies last.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    jm wrote: »
    DrH.

Watching a Rod Serling rerun of "Twilight Zone" recently had me wondering. A guy was getting the next day's newspaper in advance. He was having a field day banging out all winners.
    My point is Dr.H is killing it in baseball. This ain't no schill job either. Maybe he's getting the advanced edition. LOL. For his subs I hope it continues. FK the BMs.
  • richhhhrichhhh Junior Member
    edited April 2016
    DR H is a unique situation.He Seems to be a bit shady and willing to pollute his records by changing name/hand pick his records to only include the best situation i.e. not including previous losing years. On the other hand I would think since he has gone tout ( again? ) that there is no pollution besides the tracking of close and he is "killing it" with a seemingly fairly large sample. People that have any clue know that the sample has major pollution seeing how it is basically tracked when winning begins but at some point with his continued success would make someone like me who may be the harshest of critics believe that he would be worth purchasing.
    I have read posts from Dr H and altho he appears to be a dick seems to be quite capable of applying mathematics and someone I would want to hear more from. I talk negatively about him selectively choosing his record but its a fair point that one can improve.
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited April 2016
    DR H and NIMADAMUS both killin it in MLB, they seem to be pretty ahead of the curve. Anybody know of other services out there with similar record tracking policies? I've seen other sites but they all do 5-10 unit games. I like the 1 unit per play method.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2016
    capthook wrote: »
    Currently using Nimadamus. Full disclosure, I built his site.

Should probably include that disclosure in all posts about the service.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't know if it's a good idea if anyone admits they built that site.
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited April 2016
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Should probably include that disclosure in all posts about the service.

Sounds good, will do!
    Kashmir wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a good idea if anyone admits they built that site.

Constructive criticism is appreciated!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Sounds good, will do!

Constructive criticism is appreciated!

1.) For all time record, get rid of the big image of Steph and having to scroll down to get the record
    2.) Break up all time record by years, sports
    3.) Capping all sports has 2 pictures, some random guy from air force 2x in a row
    4.) 6 followers on FB + 5,800 on twitter means he bought twitter followers. Shady.
    edited October 2016
    DR H and NIMADAMUS both killin it in MLB

Digging up the septics as Aussie Vamp use to say.

This shill got it half right. Nima finished the regular season approx 30 units in the shitcan.
  • evo34evo34 Junior Member
    edited October 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Digging up the septics as Aussie Vamp use to say.

This shill got it half right. Nima finished the regular season approx 30 units in the shitcan.

Nimadamus = BayAreaBeast = warriorsfan707 = Gaped = jolmschied = TheProfit = a million other infamous accounts -- all net losers.

I really thought people here were smarter than this.
    edited October 2016
    evo34 wrote: »
    Nimadamus = BayAreaBeast = warriorsfan707 = Gaped = jolmschied = TheProfit = a million other infamous accounts -- all net losers.

I really thought people here were smarter than this.

Why the knock on the rank and file here? What makes you so cerebral after 3 negative posts?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    CFB: RAS and Procap
    NHL: Thinking of signing up with StevieY again.