Dave Mason wrote: »
    Hey Cools,
    Where are you seeing these odds?

Trump is -110/-110 at bookmaker yes/no nominee 3k limits
  • wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    durito wrote: »
    Trump is -110/-110 at bookmaker yes/no nominee 3k limits

Its tough because Trump is going to win SC, and quite possibly NV primaries. If his margin of victory is good you'll get better odds on the "no"... & vice versa ...etc
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    That's a good point. Sort of like do I go over to the bed when she's down to her bra and panties or wait until she's naked
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    The NO is now -115. But as stated above, if he's going to win next two the odds will improve.
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    trump now +104
  • wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Dave Mason wrote: »
    trump now +104

Where are you seeing those odds DM? I have bookmaker at -140 NO Trump
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    I think Biden is worth a (long)shot to win Dem party. With all of the skeletons in Hillary's closet...who knows if she has to just drop out. They won't let Bernie win. He would lose 48 states to any of the remaining Rep.

Rubio to win Rep candidate seems like the right way to bet. They won't let Trump or Cruz win. Prepare for full throttle hatchet throwing at both. Hard to imagine Trump or Cruz winning the general....which THEY know.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    <blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"I'd like to punch him in the face." <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a>; sends strong message to protester at rally last night!<a href="https://t.co/hYBRl3llHz">https://t.co/hYBRl3llHz</a></p>&mdash; FOX & Friends (@foxandfriends) <a href=" 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Big swing in the odds for Trump after his big night in Nevada. Bookmaker up to -260 for Trump to win the Republican race, while 5Dimes is offering Trump at -240 (with +180 on the No). Quite a price on the "No" right now for someone that thinks that The Donald has "Zero chance" at the nomination. Just read this article on CNN talking about the race...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/24/opinions/trump-will-be-republican-nominee-robbins/index.html
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Trump clearly benefiting from a large field. Thankfully Jeb dropped out. Trump has some of the highest unfavorable ratings of any candidate. Problem is that Cruz may stick around for too long. Cruz had to win SC and came in 3rd. Trump loses head to head with Rubio. Trump definitely has a chance to win nomination.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Whether you are on the YES or NO, here's where Trump met his match:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XriXDtfqCg
    edited February 2016
    Ron, nice find...that's some funny stuff
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Well,

the NO on Donald certainly got a boost last night:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/29/11132366/john-oliver-donald-trump-last-week-tonight
    edited February 2016
    edit: Double Post
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    trump -400 to win gop at 5dimes, sounds cheap. Rubio should drop out and let cruz try
    edited March 2016
    more Rubio people would go to cruz, cruz goes to trump. im a cruz voter who would vote trump before Rubio. no cruz voter I know will go to Rubio.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    im a cruz voter

That is bold.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I'm a little surprised that Trump is only at -420 at 5Dimes this morning to be the nominee. Based on how it went last night, I was expecting something bigger. The big swing I've noticed is that Hillary is now -190 to be the next president.
    edited March 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    I'm a little surprised that Trump is only at -420 at 5Dimes this morning to be the nominee. Based on how it went last night, I was expecting something bigger. The big swing I've noticed is that Hillary is now -190 to be the next president.

Seems about right to me. You could see a brokered convention for the GOP.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    TommyL wrote: »

Would agree, and shocked that Christie is still +335 to be republican vp nominee
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    wished i would've stopped in 2 days ago. made one play on Bernie +170 to win Oklahoma. 538 has become my bible.

now i have shifted to building positions on Clinton. However, she is -190, but the generic dem to win election is -185 so using that one. closed a few open ended parlays with it. at this point Clinton lock for Dem nom, Trump almost across that line for Reps. Clinton, based on historic nature again wins easily against trump.

there will be a small hedge on field to win Rep nom in Rubio/Cruz pull a fast one for the sake of the american public.

must say clinton v trump makes me wonder if the other 200+ countries in the world could think any less of us.

EDIT: those lines are now up to -200 for Clinton, -195 generic at 5D. da hell?
    edited March 2016

must say clinton v trump makes me wonder if the other 200+ countries in the world could think any less of us.

Welcome to the fraternity of the Banana Republics
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Trump is -340 at bookmaker to be republican nominee
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Seems about right to me. You could see a brokered convention for the GOP.

What do you think the odds are of Trump getting the nomination in a "brokered convention" situation? From what I have read and listened to, it seems people think it is very small.
    edited March 2016
    wished i would've stopped in 2 days ago. made one play on Bernie +170 to win Oklahoma. 538 has become my bible.

now i have shifted to building positions on Clinton. However, she is -190, but the generic dem to win election is -185 so using that one. closed a few open ended parlays with it. at this point Clinton lock for Dem nom, Trump almost across that line for Reps. Clinton, based on historic nature again wins easily against trump.

there will be a small hedge on field to win Rep nom in Rubio/Cruz pull a fast one for the sake of the american public.

EDIT: those lines are now up to -200 for Clinton, -195 generic at 5D. da hell?
    nate silver has been wrong about 100 times in a row, guy is a huge fraud, said Trump had a 1pct chance to win in late oct. Trump shoved it up his ass
    edited March 2016
    nate silver has been wrong about 100 times in a row, guy is a huge fraud, said Trump had a 1pct chance to win in late oct. Trump shoved it up his ass

Are you kidding? Silver has only dominated political betting the last 10 years. And it's been pointed out before to you in this thread.

As for Trump, what was he supposed to say Trump had a 25% chance in October? Just because something happens, doesn't mean the price was wrong. He just had no idea what level of moron the republican voter was capable of.
    edited March 2016
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    What do you think the odds are of Trump getting the nomination in a "brokered convention" situation? From what I have read and listened to, it seems people think it is very small.

I would think his odds would be very very low in this situation. But there are some winner take all states coming up. That should help him build a bigger lead.
    edited March 2016
    Personally, I don't think Trump is worth betting at over -200 or so. It's not over yet. It's getting close but I think a lot can still go down.
    edited March 2016
    Cruz eating the booger is dominating the social media cycle. :laugh:
    edited March 2016
    Trump is a great bet t +260 to be president, fbi just gave leenecy to a key witness on Hillary crimes.