Betting Talk

nba 15/16

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited June 2016 in Sports Betting
I missed the boat on that port +5.5, that was a good number . If that line moves back up, Port looks very promising to me.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I think the Under is the side on that game 205.5 but until they play at least 10 /12 games I'll play halftimes Good luck if you play them. Watching Minn play defense after playing none in pre-season but it's only 2 games against dogs and another one tonight.
    edited November 2015
    Sorry books we use the number is 204.5 still very playable as far as I'm concern. I was a little in shock it was over 200 but as I said it's way early last years data is meaningless just a bunch of degens.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    even for sides i wait it out about 10 games , minn looked good vs two really bad teams , line dropping a little bit more now, no play for me
    luck on your total
    edited November 2015
    against my better judgment ,but this games to me look like the port game did , so ill throw it out there

706 det -4.5
    711 mem -4

luck
    edited November 2015
    Well I hit the SAS/Knicks half time last night and that was good and just playing halftimes and team total's for the next week or so. Have no opinion on the side in your Piston game but I did go under 97,5 for Detroit and Under 96 for Sac I think the Memphis defense shows up tonight big.

Might have a half time on the NO game will see.
    edited November 2015
    Am not a big total guy but i dope them out on occasion and always take a look who you like ... have my eyes on a couple tonight ...
    later
    edited November 2015
    ot the only thing that looks strong to me is the cavs over the knicks ...didnt want to lay over 10 and now its a hook above.
    I ll keep an eye on it and if it drops i think i might lay it.
    My line is cavs -12
    edited November 2015
    jets96 wrote: »
    ot the only thing that looks strong to me is the cavs over the knicks ...didnt want to lay over 10 and now its a hook above.
    I ll keep an eye on it and if it drops i think i might lay it.
    My line is cavs -12

Take a look at Utah tonight with or without Favors. Love thiscoach Synder the way he starts with his best Defense at Guards. He started that in pre-season and it really worked well to carry over into the regular season. If nothing else it will bring in a strong team concept and IMO this is a team to watch. I am bias I have them over 42.5 wins. but keep an eye on this team the next 7 games will say a lot about them.

10/28/2015 @ DETROIT 87-92 L 0 L 191 U
    10/30/2015 @ PHILADELPHIA 99-71 W -7.5 W 186 U
    10/31/2015 @ INDIANA 97-76 W 4 W 193 U
    11/4/2015 PORTLAND
    11/5/2015 @ DENVER
    11/7/2015 MEMPHIS
    11/10/2015 @ CLEVELAND
    11/12/2015 @ MIAMI
    11/13/2015 @ ORLANDO
    11/15/2015 @ ATLANTA
    edited November 2015
    I also took Under 99 for the 1st half in the Boston/Indy game and just for now considering Under 206 for the game. Tough this early in the season so far both teams shooting 3's over league avg Indy hitting them and Boston isn't but it's early and Both are playing bad perimeter defense so I can understand the rise in total but there just isn't enough data to draw a strong conclusion. Still looking but I may just stay with my 1st and 2nd half bets for now.
    edited November 2015
    You know i went back and double checked , i kinda do like that utah game ,utah played port tuff last year and am not so sure port is as good this year, my line is utah -6 so not a lot of var...
    good luck on your plays
    edited November 2015
    I would also like the Kings if Cousins was playing but I think I read the Kings won one game when he wasn't in the lineup althought they're getting a bunch and they stuck up the place last night. Couldn't make free throw shot 39% but a lot had to do with Memphis defense that showed up and Phoenix doesn't play that type of defense. It's a late game may take a small flyer.

Good Luck
    edited November 2015
    Passed on Sac did get lucky with First Half un Indy/boston had them Un half time win that and also had them Un for the game win that.
    Played Utah watching it now and No Defense, foul trouble and missed free throws kinda tough to win a game playing like that. It closed 7.5 at some places and 7 at most so when I see that I'm okay with the loss can't win them all just trying to win a few more then I lose. I need to listen to myself and just play 1st half and Half time and some total's if the numbers are right until more games are played. Sorry I lead you to Utah. I can't believe Portland have them Under 29.5 was thinking a nice 0-10 start would be special.

How's the Boy hope all is well with him.

Good call on the Cav's assuming you passed or pushed.
    edited November 2015
    Ot first , if you passed a game onto me i wouldnt blink an eye if it lost, i know you do your homework as well as I, so there is never a problem with that, and no disrespect to others but i can only say that about one or two others.
    I didnt take the cavs nor did i take the jazz, am very strict to staying with my lines...i had utah at -6 , so there would have to be something really special going on for me to take them at anymore and then id have to look to the other team.

OMG , i know you are old but not that old, it means, oh my god, thats very nice of you remember, thank you. He has opportunities on table for one div 1 school and two div 2 schools, apps are in waiting to see if he is excepted to them grade wise. Then ill see what they offer and and how much i can get in grants and aid.

709 mem -4

luck
    edited November 2015
    513 atl -2.5

luck
    edited November 2015
    513 atl -2.5

luck

I looked at that game for a long time but just couldn't pull the trigger. Wound up with 3 Overs Tor/Orl 196.5 Knicks.Milw Over 196 and Over Sac/Houston 215.5. Love that Cousins and Howard aren't playing run and gun baby. No doubt there will be some half time betting.

Good Luck
    edited November 2015
    714 uta pk

luck

this is my OT play of the day, ot your right on with this team, big four game on road for utah, it would be nice to get this one.
    edited November 2015
    507 nyk + 8

luck
    edited November 2015
    718 den -3.5
    721 sas -6.5

luck
    edited November 2015
    501 utah +4
    505 lac -2.5

luck
    edited November 2015
    718 dal -8
    719 hou -6

luck
    edited November 2015
    512 pho -7.5 ...

luck
    edited November 2015
    718 dal -8
    719 hou -6

luck

Played Phoe last night same number thought for sure that number would have been at least -9 by now so that worries me a little.
    What's with this Houston club I think I played them 3x's this year and never even came close to a win.
    Just starting to look now Good Luck with Football today.
    edited November 2015
    ot thanks, am not sure what you or i are missing with this team , i dont like playing this early and i guess teams like Hou are the reason why.

not gambling related , My son Michael signed his letter of intent yesterday and is going to play on a div 2 school in south jersey , almost a free ride have to pay a little but its cheaper then a suny school in new york and he gets to play div 2 baseball, tuition is 47 grand ...so am happy
    edited November 2015
    ot this is the first week in like four years posting nfl , i might not have a play ...am borderline on a couple of games ....fucking jets suck....remember i took them over 6.5 wins , you think ill get it, as a fan watching that game thursday , man its hard to see them lose games like that ...
    edited November 2015
    ot this is the first week in like four years posting nfl , i might not have a play ...am borderline on a couple of games ....fucking jets suck....remember i took them over 6.5 wins , you think ill get it, as a fan watching that game thursday , man its hard to see them lose games like that ...

I had a Big Day today Play 6 College games the first 5 were mind and one was from SB ARK ST easy winner. I figure what the hell threw $50 on a 5 teamer with with Oregon on the ML at +305 or something like that and Troy on the ML the other three were cigar games N.Caro -12, Alabama -7.5 and Iowa St +12.5. Fucken Troy win it comes back a little over $4000 . Now I play Under 99.5 Team Total Orlando and they have 88 at the 6 :52 mark or something close to that and it falls 99 also had Dallas +5 and Phoe -8 and Over Dallas/Housto 209.5 Good Number but couldn't get there.

Glad to hear about your son that would be special I wish you and your family nothing but the best and hopefully everything falls into place. Now that would be Awesome! Fuck the pro's I'll bet maybe one teaser tomorrow if I get the right numbers. I'm in a $100 contest and not doing to bad so will see have to pick 5 games. Don't have a clue as of now and doubt I'll have one later. NFL reminds me when we were kids the QB would everybody go long.
    edited November 2015
    went 4 and 1 in college ...big big move against me in the tulsa game like four or five pts....i wasnt worried only lost by 11 , my numbers are solid had was st .line moved away from me again and wash st won outright...am above water now on lines moving against me...i know we talked about this in the past .thanks for kind words about son.
    Good luck today i might post a few
    edited November 2015
    707 utah +4

luck
    edited November 2015
    703 atl -3.5

luck
    edited November 2015
    508 bos -5