edited November 2015
    SA/NYK under 102.5

1 unit
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Kashmir wrote: »
    SA/NYK under 102.5

1 unit

With you on that one my guy takes care of me 103 -105 Good Luck tonight that should be my last play.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    With you on that one my guy takes care of me 103 -105 Good Luck tonight that should be my last play.

GL to us. I was at work during that play otherwise it looks like I could have gotten 103. Really just pulled up one book. Usually i'm off work by then. Maybe the NBA can push back these 700pm start times?
    edited November 2015
    GL to us. I was at work during that play otherwise it looks like I could have gotten 103. Really just pulled up one book. Usually i'm off work by then. Maybe the NBA can push back these 700pm start times?

After I bet it BOL (don't have an account there) had 103.5 and 5 dimes went down to 102. That's a great idea I going to email the Commish he wants gambling.
    edited November 2015
    By the way I've been also getting those double posts so I leave the page and then go back to the forum for some reason when that message comes up the post took so hitting again you get the double. Hit go to forum like your just getting on and it's there. Don't know if your having the same problem but I am with almost every post
    edited November 2015
    It makes those double posts when i'm on my cell phone.

Really pissed. Was going to play PDX/MIN at 103. Missed it by a second. Still getting used to this second half market. Pass at less than 103.
    edited November 2015
    Excellent ! Great job see you tomorrow.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Did not look good on Knicks under... Spurs just shut them out the last 5 mins. Nice play !

Thx for the plays
    edited November 2015
    LAC/PHO under 102.5
    2 units
    edited November 2015
    Memph/GS under 101.5
    1 unit
    edited November 2015
    Damn double post.
    edited November 2015
    2 unit plays = 5-1
    1 unit plays = 4-2
    edited November 2015
    Great Work.

I had two very nice seasons with half time betting with most of my loss's coming from the west coast games who seem to play a different style of basketball as it seems they always have. Maybe it's just me but I deicide this year I'll monitor when the run and gun teams play at home out west play.
    G.S, Clips of course not all west coast teams just the ones that excel at transition basketball and are playing at home. It shouldn't matter I guess numbers are numbers but I figured when the numbers say it's a play just pass and see what happens. Time will tell wish you luck with them as I certainly didn’t have any. It may not be the right way but for me after the 2nd year it just became less stressful not playing them. Good Luck
    edited November 2015
    Ind/Det under 104.5
    1 unit
    edited November 2015
    ATL/MIA under 101.5
    1 unit
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Kas, I've noticed every play so far has been an Under. Do you think the books are over adjusting on the overs early in the season?
    edited November 2015
    All I play is unders.
    edited November 2015
    All I play is unders.
    Ahh ok me too. I always believed overs are for suckers. Just some ole school tradition I picked up years ago from working with some books
    edited November 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Ahh ok me too. I always believed overs are for suckers. Just some ole school tradition I picked up years ago from working with some books

I agree halftime Unders Only. I like this club;)
    edited November 2015
    Now dont get me wrong because there sure are spots for betting the over. A prime example would be the 2nd half over last nite between the colts and panthers after everyone and their mother seen all the rain coming down in the first half causing slips slides and turnovers :)
    edited November 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Now dont get me wrong because there sure are spots for betting the over. A prime example would be the 2nd half over last nite between the colts and panthers after everyone and their mother seen all the rain coming down in the first half causing slips slides and turnovers :)

I meant for the NBA
    edited November 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I meant for the NBA
    Yeah I know
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    love 2h basketball unders
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I didn't wanna reply because it annoys the people subscribed to this thread but with all the chatter tonight I figured it was a good time to thank Kashmir for sharing this picks. I really appreciate it.
    edited November 2015
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    I didn't wanna reply because it annoys the people subscribed to this thread but with all the chatter tonight I figured it was a good time to thank Kashmir for sharing this picks. I really appreciate it.

Thanks. Just don't go nuts. Can't keep this win percentage up.
    edited November 2015
    That was really close to a play.

2 unit plays = 5-1
    1 unit plays = 6-2
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Curious your thoughts as to live betting under NBA games..I get posting would be almost impossible.
    edited November 2015
    SA WA under 103.5. 1 unit
    edited November 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »
    Curious your thoughts as to live betting under NBA games..I get posting would be almost impossible.

I'm sure live betting would be even better. This is just a model i've been working on. I know I can make it better but wanted to post here for awhile and track how well it does.
    edited November 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »

I'm sure live betting would be even better. This is just a model i've been working on. I know I can make it better but wanted to post here for awhile and track how well it does.