Betting Talk

GD's NCAAF year long thread

gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
Ok Fellas....................Let's start the season with a couple nice W's. Time to rock and roll.

UNC ML

FIU +11

GL

Comments

• gatordave95gatordave95 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas................Who's ready for a little Friday night action? 1-1

Western Michigan +16.5

Boise St -12.5

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas.....................Here's to a Great Saturday. Good luck to all today. 2-2

Temple +6.5

Florida -35.5

Georgia -35.5

FSU -29.5

gl
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2015
    If you're going to keep a record, please follow the guidelines (link at the top of the page). You need to include units and ML's should not be lumped in with sides/totals. Thanks and GL.
    edited September 2015
    Goats...........no problem. I won't keep a record. By the way, your avatar is too scary. I mean, you see a goat like that at the petting zoo, you better run.
    edited September 2015
    Ok fellas..........Lets keep the Saturday W's coming.

Texas +9.5

Arizona +3

gl
    edited September 2015
    Purdue +7
    edited September 2015
    Ok fellas..............Pretty good opening week. Let's keep the w's coming.

VTECH +14

Osu 31. VTECH 20

Take the points and then take that cash.
    gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok fellas...........we won a little money last week. Let's do it again this week.

LTech -2

Jeff Driskel is a former UF qb and he has started the year off very sharp. Look for him to lite it up tonight.

Gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas..........let's get ready for a little Friday night action. Tough lost last night with LATech. Let's get it back tonight.

Miami -17.5 ... FAU
    Really? This is a discounted spread in my book. I see the line being 21.5 IMO. This is what I call Christmas in September.
    Mia 38 ... FAU 17

Utah St ... Utah --11.5
    I hate to say it but here is another line that I just dont get. Yes, I understand that usu has a good D but the question is......can they score? This game will be close but not 11.5 close. Utah is good on both sides and I see the tradition staying the same. I see Utah st scoring field goals while Utah scores tds.
    Utah st 16. ... Utah 31
    I hate betting both favorites but I have too.
    gl

Here's to all my first response team. Thank you for what you do!
    edited September 2015
    Ok fellas.......let's make some money today.
    USF +28.5
    ECU +21
    Virginia +12.5
    Tennessee -1
    Oregon +4

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok fellas.......let's make some money today.
    USF +28.5
    ECU +21
    Virginia +12.5
    Tennessee -1
    Oregon +4

gl

Feeling good about today so let's keep the love flowing. Here's to those who need a late night winner.

Boise St -2 Boise St 34 - BYU 24
    Miss St +2 LSU 28 - Miss ST 27
    UCF +20 Stanford 17 - UCF 7

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas.................New week...new money.

Louisville +5

This should be a 3 or 4 point victory for Clemson. Taking the points is the right direction tonight.
    Home team underdog=thursday nite win.

Clemson 34 ... Louisville 31

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas................Tonight we are in for a treat. I mean, you are going to watch the Heisman Trophy winner tonight!

FSU -9 .... BC

Let me start off my saying I had to deal with Addazio as a Gator so this post may be a little bios. I personally think he sucks! Plan and simple.

Now back to another reason why I went with FSU. THEY HAVE THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE NATION! I watched FSU/USF last week and he was amazing. He just has that "IT" factor. I mean, damn why can't he be a Gator? That is how impressed I am with this kid. No way you can stop Cook a full game. Addazio will look up to see a sea of blood as the Seminoles spear them right through the heart.

FSU 36 ... BC 20

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas.................Wrong on Cook but more importantly, we were right on the game and Addazio.

Today's games:

UNLV +35 Can Michigan score 35?

Florida -3.5 Defense takes over tonight. We have some good players coming back.

USF +7 USF has a really good D and their QB is a true athlete. They upset Maryland today.

Auburn +6.5 LSU will have a hard time scoring today. Another upset.

Ole Miss +7 7 points is a lot in the SEC. This game comes down to a field goal.

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas.........let's add some to the list. Hope all is doing well today.

ND +2

Navy -4. Big!

Gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas...............Is Thursday night dog pull out another one? I think so!

Cinnci +8

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas...........................Lets start this weekend off right tonight. Keep the W's coming. Dawgs are barking tonight boys.

Tonight's games:

Boise St. ... Virginia +1.5
    This game being played on Friday night is a BIG plus for Virginia. A National game can shake off last week will quick. Especially if they win tonight. IMO, they do. Long trip for Boise. Home team crowd helps defense in this one.
    Virginia 34 ... Boise St. 31

Stanford ... Oregon St +14
    Stanford's offense is not that good. Trust me I know Oregon St isn't the OS of the past but they will put points on the board against this Stanford team.
    Stanford 27 ... Oregon ST 14

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas......................Last night was ugly. Time to start fresh and get the crown flowing.

Today's games:

BYU +6.5 BYU very confident. Should be a good one. Michigan 26 ... BYU 21
    UF Pick Will comes out slinging. Gators by 10. UF 31 ... UT 21
    Miss St +2 What has happened to Auburn? Yikes. Miss St. 24 ... Auburn 23
    UCF +15 Both teams starting freshman. Should be ugly. USC 21 ... UCF 14

gl
    edited September 2015
    Ok Fellas...........Not sure who I pissed off because I can't buy a win.

Eastern Michigan +1
    Arkansas +6.5
    Wisconsin -24.5
    Arizona +2

Gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas...................Can't wait to start a new week. Especially when we have a game likes tonight.

Miami -7 ... Cinci
    Really? I know the board likes Cinci tonight but I just don't see it. Cinci's offense is going to have trouble scoring tds tonight. They might be able to move the ball from 20 to 20 but what are they going to do inside the 20? Besides, Miami coming off a bye and a narrow win. They will be focused tonight. Miami shouldn't have trouble running or throwing tonight.

I usually love home dawg on thursday but tonight, I am jumping ships.
    MIA 41 ... Cinci 26

gl
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Bye bye Golden!
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas..............Yes, I know....last night was a disaster. Last night was a back to the drawing board type night. Well, I feel fulling calibrated. Time to play with the big boys.

Tonight's games:

Memphis -7 ... USF
    I have been to a couple of USF games and they seem to lose at home quite often. Lately, you hear all this talk that USF has the perfect defense to stop this Memphis offense. Doubt it. This game might be close going into the 4th but Memphis just has to good of an offense.
    Memphis 36 ... USF 22

UConn ... BYU -14.5
    Thank you JOE for the extra 3 points here. BYU embarrassed last week by Michigan. Playing at home, this team has something to prove. I know UCONN always has a pretty scrappy defense but can they stop this offense. IMO.....NFW.

Running with the Friday Nite Favs.

gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas.........................Big day for Gator Fan's. Actually, a Big day for a lot of college teams. Let's make a little $ today.

Today's Games:

West Virginia +6.5 ... Oklahoma
    West Virginia is just one of those teams that will play any time, any place. Oklahoma's defense has some holes and West Virginia has the offense to make them pay.
    West Virginia 31 ... Oklahoma 26

Miss St ... Texas A&M -5
    Home Team crowd plays a big role today. Besides, Texas A&M has a really good offense and I don't really see this game being close.
    Texas A&M 36 ... Miss St 21

Ole Miss ... UF +6.5
    What can I say......our defense is lights out. Wouldn't be surprise if Kelly shits his pants today. Welcome to the Swamp, where only GATORS get out Alive. Might want to throw a little something on the ML.
    UF 33 ... Ole Miss 23

South Carolina +3 ... Mizzou
    Ole Ball coach needs to save face being getting as many SEC wins has possible. USC comes out firing.
    USC 26 ... Mizzou 21

Arkansas ... Tennessee -6.5
    Tennessee will have no issues stopping Arkansas offense. Tennessee has no problems stopping the run. Arkansas moving in the wrong direction.
    Tennessee 36 .. Arkansas 20

gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas...................I understand that there are some out there that need a winner.

Tonight's games:

Oregon -7 To much talent to lose here. No matter who is playing. To much speed on Oregon.
    Stanford -10.5 First couple of games,....not impressed. Now, Stanford is back.
    Hawaii +27 Hawaii's defense will keep it closer than 27. Besides, their offense will put points on the board tonight.
    San Diego St -7 Love this team. Especially at home. Offense comes out on all cylinders.

Here's to a happy ending.
    Fishboom, lets add some more winners to the list.
    gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas..................Thursday night? You know what that means.

SMU +25
    4 scores? I know Houston can score but 25? What am I missing here?
    Houston 41 ... SMU 21

Washington +17
    Playing USC is the game that every opponent circles on their schedule. Washington covers 17.
    USC 33 ... Washington 19

gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas..............Friday night is favorites.

VTech -3
    NC State really hasn't played anyone. The one descent team they played, they lost.
    VTech 23 ... NC St 17

gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas, great week so far. Let's keep it going.

UCF +1.5 THEY FINALLY GET HALF THEIR TEAM BACK.
    Tennessee +2.5
    UF -5
    South Carolina +20.5. Wow, that is a lot of points.

GL
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas.................Here's to some late game heroics. Riding with the big boyz tonight.

Alabama -15
    FSU -6.5
    TCU -8.5
    Utah -7.5

Let's hit'em hard tonight.
    gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas................talking about ending the week in a tail spin. Absolutely terrible. I hate late games. Any way, new week...New picks.

South Alabama +3.5

gl
    edited October 2015
    Ok Fellas.......................Thank God it is Thursday. Can the Thursday night dawg do it again? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Tonight's games:

Auburn ... Kentucky +2
    It takes time to turn a ship around. Auburn is a big ship and it has big problems that can't be fixed quickly.
    Kentucky 24 ... Auburn 21

UCLA +7 .... Stanford
    Stanford has been playing good ball lately but have they played a good defense. We'll see what happens tonight.
    Stanford 23 .... UCLA 17

Take the points and then take that cash!
    gl