Betting Talk

S. Car/UNC

StricknineStricknine Senior Member
edited December 2015 in Sports Betting
Interesting that they made the Cocks the favorite here. If SC was from any other conference they probably would be the dog. With that being said, Heels are serial disappointers when it comes to foots.

Heels finally have some experience on the o-line. This should make an enormous difference for the Fedora offense is pretty complicated/unconventional. Heels are stacked at WR with switzer, bug, and qdavis. Stacked at running back with Hood, logan, and then some Fr named williams who has been lighting it up and will get burn. Romar morris 4th rb and he used to get a ton of carries.

UNC defense SHOULD be improved, but that is not saying much. Starting a redshirt frosh DT but most other positions jr or sr with good experience(hopefully a good thing).

South Car is breaking in a rookie qb in a huge game in BofA stadium with a team that is clearly in rebuilding mode. Their TE and WR1 are studs but there are just so many other question marks. This game should close UNC -2.5

Comments

• winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks, grabbing some +3-124 at betonline now.
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    UNC defense still scares me but there's no way I'd take the other side.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    How about the over?
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I wouldn't take under. No real opinion though
    edited November 2015
    I wonder what spread in this game would be now.

State game is going to be a dog fight. Line movement looks correct...State shouldn't have been that big of a dog and over seemed low. Heels have the experience to shake off the atmosphere saturday but those fans are going to make it hell on earth if it stays close. Heels should win a close shootout.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Agree iver the total
    edited December 2015
    Told my brother total in clem/unc game would be 81....what the fuck do i know......
  • pwwestpwwest Senior Member
    edited December 2015
    Any lean on the side? Think Heels able to make the upset? I am blinded by biasness.
    edited December 2015
    The play is the over imo. I think the heels have a better chance of winning than the public is giving them credit for. But the Vegas line does look like it is begging for Tiger money. This will be one of the only good offenses Heels defense has seen all year.