Betting Talk

Ed ras cfb?

2»

Comments

• bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I will mention this for the last time the idea I have is to a have a contest lets start off with a Suvivior Contest in the NFL and see how it goes. Everywhere has them except here other places have so many diferent contests that drives traffic and creates discussions. I will never understand the talking of gambling and people giving advice on how to get money off shore but a contest for $50 a head is not allowed.
    I'll run it your guys don't have to do anything. Anyone that wants it just give them my email address and I'll take care of the rest. I don't think anyone here doesn't trust me with the money and I know people here and have had dinner with a few so it's not like a few don't know me.
    I can't get my head around not having one. The discussions on who to take this week and who to play will be endless. I've ran a contest in the past when I was running Treasure Island and people up and down the strip would get in. It wasn't a suvivior contest it was a little better then something like that and for a lot more money. I know the forum is secondary to you which of course is understandable with your business being your bread and butter but I looked at it every which way and don't know what I'm missing when everyone is doing it.

Traffic can be a very good thing for you and your business. Didn't think I had to say it but figured what the hell.

OT, I'm in anything with you running it I'm in, I run a 33 pool up here, plus a 15 run baseball pool, which of course got hit the other night against my Bucs, hope you all realize the ballplayer that Marte is, he saved the game himself last night. OT there is a great survivor pool up here $100 entry fee, total pool last year was $30K, 3 guys split. Hope all is well and the bases treating you right.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I will liven this place up!!!

Okie's sex thread!!!

But I have nothing to write about!!!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    bluejake wrote: »
    OT, I'm in anything with you running it I'm in, I run a 33 pool up here, plus a 15 run baseball pool, which of course got hit the other night against my Bucs, hope you all realize the ballplayer that Marte is, he saved the game himself last night. OT there is a great survivor pool up here $100 entry fee, total pool last year was $30K, 3 guys split. Hope all is well and the bases treating you right.
    I'm in a $50 one and it's fun and yes the base's have been okay 189-180 +13.47 so my heads above water. Doing many projects and enjoying them since retirement and have been doing things I never thought I could do because youtube is my friend and also I've become good friends with Home depot and Lowes. A very sad life it's come down to. Been also playing some of Poker and working on my weakness which is betting in NL. I read cards and players well but I'm not getting what I should on my hands..

But anyway I'm well and I hope you and your family are doing well and still watching your Buccos and was sadden to hear Burnett went on the DL for elbow problems which is never good. Also think about getting into a confidence pool where you pick every game using the spead and assign a number with 1 being the lowest and most points win. it's a $25 weekly winner take all and you don't have to get in every week. I've excepted the fact I can't show any profit in the NFL and not willing to do the work in the CFL. The NBA will be around soon enough. Great taking to you Jake Go Bucco's
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited August 2015
    Count me in the survivor pool, OT if you want a free lunch, I'll buy, at Olive's in the bellagio next Saturday,
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    showme1953 wrote: »
    Count me in the survivor pool, OT if you want a free lunch, I'll buy, at Olive's in the bellagio next Saturday,

Thanks for the offer and one day will have to do a lunch. The survivor pool was suggested to be done here it would be against the rules to start a pool from BT and that wasn't my intention. I would keep the records up to date and do everything possible to help but this isn't my store and couldn't do anything wanted. It was just a suggestion that mostly won't happen. But there around I wish you luck they're fun.