did you give up?
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    6/13
    927 Graveman/Wilson ov7.5 -110
    edited June 2015
    did you give up?

Sorry Lakemonster, I just saw this post now. I meant to make a mention in my first post about not knowing how much I would be posting. My apologies for leaving you hanging, been super busy with off season college football prep work, as well as helping some people with baseball related stuff. I'm going to try and post some more plays in the near future. Take care.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Nice to see you cap hope all is going well.
    edited June 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Nice to see you cap hope all is going well.

Hi OT, thanks for the message. Everything is going well, getting anxious for football to get here. I was supposed to head out your way sometime next month but it ended up falling through. Hopefully I'll be able to make a trip out soon.
    edited June 2015
    6/14
    960 De La Rosa/Heston un7.5 -115
    edited June 2015
    procap wrote: »
    Hi OT, thanks for the message. Everything is going well, getting anxious for football to get here. I was supposed to head out your way sometime next month but it ended up falling through. Hopefully I'll be able to make a trip out soon.

Hope you make that trip it would be great to meet you.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    It's right around corner Pro. NFL training camps start in a little more than a month. Preseason football is one of the best times of the year. Just like you I can't wait. Once that starts the next nine months fly. Football and basketball.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    It's right around corner Pro. NFL training camps start in a little more than a month. Preseason football is one of the best times of the year. Just like you I can't wait. Once that starts the next nine months fly. Football and basketball.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    jakenhl wrote: »

Ugh, don't remind me, so much work to do. I can certainly wait ;)

BOL on both or your 2015 campaigns.
    edited June 2015
    6/16
    951 Gibson/Wacha over 7 +110
    edited June 2015
    jakenhl wrote: »

Yes sir, it will be here before you know it. Very excited for it to start... not sure how much NFL I will take on this year. I agree about time flying by, this last year was the fastest of my life. Best of luck moving forward!
    edited June 2015
    6/24
    955 Garcia/Latos ov6.5 -120
    973 Norris/Buchholz ov8.5 +100
    edited June 2015
    6/25
    920 Gray/Lewis un8.5 -110
    edited June 2015
    Yes sir, it will be here before you know it. Very excited for it to start... not sure how much NFL I will take on this year. I agree about time flying by, this last year was the fastest of my life. Best of luck moving forward!

Stop for a second before you change your name to Old Timer. Years go fast. See how you talk when your an Old Timer.:)