Betting Talk

if i didn't know better...

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
you think the bucks won a title. lol. pretty incredible finish but easy with the streamers :)...

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    i suppose i'm a little bitter though as I had a live bet on the bulls ML and live bet on the over at 186.5. OT would've been nice :).
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I had a live bet Bulls -PK- d.Rose how did you lose your guy there was no one else there.
    I had Miami today at +140 makes for a nice day I get this one.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I had a live bet Bulls -PK- d.Rose how did you lose your guy there was no one else there.
    I had Miami today at +140 makes for a nice day I get this one.

OT, when can we look forward to you posting your baseball plays? Hope all is well. Bucs are playing good baseball they have a nice line up. Have a great day.
    edited April 2015
    bluejake wrote: »
    OT, when can we look forward to you posting your baseball plays? Hope all is well. Bucs are playing good baseball they have a nice line up. Have a great day.

Good to see you jake. Enjoying Pittsburgh and think they take the division this year. as for posting been doing a lot with my time during the week and haven't had much time but I'll throw a couple out there when I can. Today I played so far Under 8 --110 Texas/LAA Houston +140 Played Houston at a much better number but +140 is very playable. Hope I put out a couple of winners. To be honest I played these last night and there's not much that I like on todays card. Good Jake. Go Buccos
    edited April 2015
    bluejake wrote: »

Also played Under 7 -115 in the Cubs/Cinn (Which Started) Yesterday had the game at 7 +105 different stary today and San Francisco +116 Good Luck this year Jake. got to go.