Betting Talk

Daily Fantasy Update & Special Offer

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited May 2015 in Sports Betting
With promotion on major networks and backing from sports leagues, daily fantasy sports is flourishing in the U.S. It is legal in 45 of 50 states, with even PayPal being accepted for deposits and withdrawals at most sites.

We let the fantasy sports forum die during CBB season, but our intention is to bring it back stronger than ever, offer more exclusive contests, and cover and educate on the industry with an emphasis on finding +EV opportunities, for which there are likely to be many.

So take a second look at that forum in the coming weeks, and meanwhile, we have put together what we believe is the best bonus offer in the DFS industry available now through April 30th exclusively at BiggerBonus.com.

http://biggerbonus.com/fantasy/victiv/

100% standard sign-up bonus from Victiv
$150 extra cash bonus from BiggerBonus (no drip, cash added to account immediately)

Victiv is one of the newer major players in DFS.

Comments

• BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    What states is it not legal in? And, like online-poker, can it still be played from a state in which it is illegal?
  • ParkerMParkerM Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Right now there are generally 5 states where it is illegal to collect winnings from daily fantasy games according to their current state laws - Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, and Washington. Iowa, however, recently passed a bill in the Senate just last month which has allowed some DFS sites, like VICTIV, to bypass and allow exception. The bill has moved on to the House now as they continue to push for full legalization.

Several of those 5 states are also currently pushing for bills to be passed to get fully legalized. The general feeling is this will all happen eventually (I heard one industry expert say it should be legal in all 50 states by 2020 at the latest). With announcements like today by Yahoo to enter the DFS marketplace this summer, current ad campaigns between ESPN and DraftKings almost finalized, and rumors of CBS Sports also entering the space soon, it should only help expedite those bills.

There are also several grey-area states where it may or may not be legal for you. Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee and Vermont would be on this list. The majority of DFS sites currently already allow most of these states, but there are some exceptions.

All of the above states listed are allowed to play daily fantasy games for free but are not allowed to cash out any potential winnings (some sites, like DraftKings, have $0 entry games with no prizes so you could always practice for when it does become legal).

We've listed all state exceptions for the dfs sites we have over at BiggerBonus so you can quickly see, listed on each individual site page under "Eligibility".

If anyone has other questions or concerns I'd be more than happy to answer as best I can, either here or over in the fantasy forum. If you've ever played season long fantasy, you'll end up hooked on the daily version. I find it even more exhilarating than sports betting now since you can enter pretty huge GPPs (Guaranteed Prize Payouts) for tens of thousands of dollars every night for just a few bucks. Sweet.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    nevermind
    edited April 2015
    does it work this way?

1. I deposit $150
    2. BiggerBonus matches my $150, and now my $150 is essentially $300
    ???

or

do you also have to work off the BiggerBonus "cash bonus" just like the sign-up bonus??

Great question! The amazing wonderful thing about BiggerBonus is when you sign up and make your initial deposit, we match your deposit and put another $150 directly into your VICTIV cash account - not your "cash bonus" account. That money is available - in full - for you to immediately play with. This is how it works for every daily fantasy site listed on BiggerBonus.

There is no "drip" where it is released at a small percentage as you play. So yes, you get a full $300 to start playing with immediately (well, within 24-48 hrs. Just remember to fill out the claim bonus form on the BiggerBonus site).
    edited April 2015
    In case you haven't checked out the Daily Fantasy Forum, just wanted to let you guys know there is a semi-exclusive MLB Free Contest on DraftKings for tomorrow night's MLB games (just the 8 late games on the card starting at 7:10pm ET).

This Free Entry Contest is eligible only for New Sign-ups and Beginners only (you qualify for Beginner status if you've played less than 50 MLB contests on DraftKings).

There's a pretty sweet $500 prize to the winner, and DraftKings is going to pay the top 2000 entries ($2 minimum). Right now there is only a few over 300 entries, so there's a pretty good chance of cashing for at least $2 just by joining.

You can find full details over in the fantasy forum in this thread. Thanks for reading.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited May 2015
    Bump for unstick.