Betting Talk

StevieY 2015 MLB Discussion Thread

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited September 2015 in Sports Betting
Please use this thread for any comments/questions pertaining to StevieY's 2015 MLB plays and kindly refrain from posting in his picks thread. Thanks.

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2015
    Good luck this season and thanks for posting here.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Good Luck and Good to see you.
    edited April 2015
    LOL Played them both already like my chances more now. Since there's no more discussion page and don't want to bother you at your site I'm a sub to this thrend and been getting your emails at 9:02pm every day you have a play. Is there anyone else having this problem.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    LOL Played them both already like my chances more now. Since there's no more discussion page and don't want to bother you at your site I'm a sub to this thrend and been getting your emails at 9:02pm every day you have a play. Is there anyone else having this problem.

O-T, I moved your post to Stevie's discussion thread (this one). Even though Ed merged the forums, we still want the pick threads for posters with large followings to remain "picks only."

As far as your issue, subscriptions are working fine for me. Feel free to send an e-mail to info@bettingtalk.com if you'd like someone on the technical end to take a look at it.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    working fine for me as well, OT...:thumbup2:
    edited April 2015
    Thank You, I looked but somehow I missed it thanks again.
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited April 2015

Do you have your sub set to once daily or instant through email?
    edited April 2015

Good call. I've never used anything other than instant but that sounds like it could be the problem. Thanks for the assist.
    edited April 2015

I had instant but I could be wrong but I unsubed then resubed and will see how that works out. I may have clicked on the daily by mistake. Thanks
    edited April 2015
    Thanks JMU and Goats that must have been it. Working fine.
    edited April 2015
    thinking Detroit is a scratch for SY and BG
  • warrior2790warrior2790 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    If you only take simon to pitch your bet still counts right?
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2015

At the new price, yeah.
    edited April 2015

I moved your post (and Stevie's response) to this thread.

REMINDER TO ALL: PLEASE DO NOT POST IN STEVIE'S PICK THREAD.

Also, glad it worked out for you, but not listing both pitchers is not something you want to be doing.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Stupid question

How do u know there is a pitching change on a game ?

Without checking the lines on a game 10 minutes before the game starts . I always bet listed pitchers, but I didn't know there was a pitching change today on the game.
    edited April 2015
    buythehook wrote: »
    Stupid question

How do u know there is a pitching change on a game ?

Without checking the lines on a game 10 minutes before the game starts . I always bet listed pitchers, but I didn't know there was a pitching change today on the game.

I just let SO tell me. Outside of a line service, I don't know anywhere that will alert you to a pitching change.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    SY,
    Where do you find the cumulative boxscores for each NHL playoff series? T/Y

Reason I ask, an associate is try to settle prop. Total G&A Subban against Karlsson.
    edited April 2015
    Don't know where you can find culmulative boxscores but based on the play by play I scrape:

Subban was +1(my adj tot 0) on ice for 6 goals for(5 even strength, 1 was an ENG, 1 powerplay), 6 goals against(4 even strength, 2 short handed), also on ice for the game 2 OT winner
    Karlsson was -2(my adj tot -1) on ice for 7 goals for(2 even strength, 5 power play), 4 goals against(all even strength, 1 was an ENG), also on ice for the game 3 OT "loser"
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Thank You for sharing with the board, yesterday was 1-2 -1.07 you were 5-9 -4.26 going in total o/v 6-11 --5.33 not -5.29 please double check me I may have made a mistake in grading, again Thank You.
    edited April 2015
    bluejake wrote: »
    Thank You for sharing with the board, yesterday was 1-2 -1.07 you were 5-9 -4.26 going in total o/v 6-11 --5.33 not -5.29 please double check me I may have made a mistake in grading, again Thank You.

will fix it with the next plays. flipped the mets and tiger games win/loss.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the winner on Sunday. Only damn game I won all day.
    edited May 2015
    Just a heads up, won't be posting for a few days, had a family emergency come up today.
    edited May 2015
    Hope things turn out well. Be well be safe.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Hope things turn out well. Be well be safe.

I'll second this. Wish you and yours the best Stevie.
    edited May 2015
    Hoping for the best SY.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Sincere good wishes for problem to turn out for the very best....
    edited May 2015
    Thanks everyone, unfortunately, it didn't really have a chance to end well. I will be playing again starting either Sunday or Monday.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Your total going into yesterday was-4.87, the play was Colo +125 a winner +1.25 which would put your toatal at-3.62 you are showing -3.43, could you whenever you get a chance double check me. Thank You for sharing with the board.
    edited June 2015
    bluejake wrote: »
    Your total going into yesterday was-4.87, the play was Colo +125 a winner +1.25 which would put your toatal at-3.62 you are showing -3.43, could you whenever you get a chance double check me. Thank You for sharing with the board.

I posted the Colorado game before the St Louis +144 was over so that wasn't in the total. That brought the results from -4.87 to -3.43. The game last night wasn't over before i posted so the +1.25 wasn't included.
    edited June 2015
    In case anyone subscribed to StevieY's thread just received an alert with a play, make note that it was not from Stevie, another poster accidentally posted in his thread so I moved it.