end of duke game...

2»

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Dr. H wrote: »
    Things I've learned so far in this thread:

1-1 and 0-0 are both O-fers.

If a player has a look of surprise on his face then he didn't commit a foul.

If the announcers think that a call was bad, it must be.

Diving on top of a player on the floor is never a foul.

Officials should react to the spread.

So you think it was the correct call? Bahahahahahahahahaha, that's funny, and you're right, diving on a player in that situation is never a foul, it's always called a jump ball, always.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    I think it was a questionable call, but not awful or anything. I do know that if I'm Wright I have to be smarter than to put myself in that spot with 2 fouls in the 1h.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    I think it was a questionable call, but not awful or anything. I do know that if I'm Wright I have to be smarter than to put myself in that spot with 2 fouls in the 1h.

That I agree with
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    Cpech appears to be feeling the effects of neg variance lately. Always remember it's a marathon even though it can constantly feel like a sprint...

I think you may be right. Not too long ago he also posted something about BuffetGambler being negative, for a given period of time, and when presented with actual facts, to the contrary, he just apologized, admitted he was wrong, and moved on. He seems to have "knee jerk" reactions to some of these things, and then makes statements that are not based on facts and without truly verifying what he is saying.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Things I've learned so far in this thread:

1-1 and 0-0 are both O-fers.

If a player has a look of surprise on his face then he didn't commit a foul.

If the announcers think that a call was bad, it must be.

Diving on top of a player on the floor is never a foul.

Officials should react to the spread.

They did, they had the dookies :) .....and if Mike Krzyzewski didn't get half the calls he would still be at about 750 wins, spoken by a true Terp alum. :D
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    TheReb wrote: »
    They did, they had the dookies :) .....and if Mike Krzyzewski didn't get half the calls he would still be at about 750 wins, spoken by a true Terp alum. :D

You might be on to something. Not on, but on to:p The ACC core always treated the MD Terps as second class citizens. Recruiting is/was always 'cut throat'. They especially didn't like 'Lefty' Dreisell living and recruiting outta his car. Things got more acceptable when they stole Williams from the Dons. Helluva ball club when they had Elmore, Lucas and the white boy politician. Can't remember the Irish name.