Betting Talk

OT - Sanctuary at Camelback - Scottsdale

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Sports Betting
Thinking of taking a 3 or 4 day hiatus with the lady down to Camelback at the Sanctuary resort. Anyone been? good/bad? Looks like exactly what we both need to get away from the daily stress/grind. I've heard and read some good things but I'm always looking for more feedback. Thanks all...

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    lets try this again :). i'm taking a 3-4 day hiatus with my better 1/2 at the end of May or early June. Any ideas? staying w/in the country and i'd prefer a resort that is quiet and relaxing but fairly upscale and she is wanting more of a florida or california beach type of a thing.

any feedback mucho appreciated. we've been raising little boys for the last 3+ years without much assistance with babysitters so this is way overdue.

oh yea and she has mentioned vegas quite a few times which if that was the case then we would stay in the best of the best but that woulnd't mean a much relaxing :).
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    a buddy of mine that lives in san jose mentioned goign to Cordavalle which looks incredible but may be too much geared towards golfing... heaven for me but not so much for her :).