Betting Talk

Crazy Night

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Sports Betting
First I come from 20 down and win pretty easy with Miami Fla +2.5. Then the Heat -1.5 score 9 points in the 4th and Milwaukee makes this unbeliveable play to win the game at the buzzer. That play to get the 2nd chance was a great play but I see that more and and more at the end of games where the team winning gives up 2 and 3 offiensive rebounds for extra shots to win the game or get the cover. In this case only saw the play once and it was quick and it looked like there was nothing Miami could do to get that rebound and it was a great play saving the ball and then the shot. Then I get this great number on Stanford and the guy throws two bad bricks on the FT line with 4 seconds left and Vandy having no time outs just about assure a win and cover if he makes just one..

So from a great shot at 3-0 it's a 1-2 night and now we move on to look for more winners.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    I watched the end of the Heat game, and I still can't believe how they lost. The Heat don't have much size, and Hassan Whiteside got hurt and had to leave the game, had he not been injured, there's a good chance he grabs the rebound and they win, but it should never have come to that, they led by 16 points in the fourth quarter against a dead Bucks team, then for whatever reason the Heat offense became stagnant and the Bucks starting hitting some shots, still can't believe the ending. At least my Canes came through with a nice win for you
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    kane wrote: »
    At least my Canes came through with a nice win for you

ACC rocking :).
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    OT, I can relate to that last night. Had the Detroit Tigers taking a price vs NYY. Future Yankee HOFamer Ramon Flores hits a walk-off 3run homer to cap a 4 run 9th. So much for beating the price with Anabil Sanchez.