Fellow eagle fans...

2»

Comments

• milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Its official.... Eagles sign ryan matthews to a 3 yr deal
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    8 straight 100 yard games, that's tough to replace I don't care how good the O Line is.
  • calzonesayscalzonesays Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Chip Kelly has lost his mind. I think Bradford is a smoke screen for MM. Chip will probably flip Bradford for picks, trade up to get Mariota, grab Tebow as some sort of backup QB
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Chip Kelly has lost his mind. I think Bradford is a smoke screen for MM. Chip will probably flip Bradford for picks, trade up to get Mariota, grab Tebow as some sort of backup QB
    It's a thought calzone, put who in their right mind wants to pick up the 13million baggage Bradford carries.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha, GL with that
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    milfhunter wrote: »
    when has Bradford ever shown he can be elite? What did he do with Shermur as the OC.. elite qbs usually make their team better.

A lot of people forget that Sammy was ROY his first and only year with Shurmur in Stl. The coaching carousel and injuries have taken him from elite status to near has been (not really but the fan view) and I think Eagles got a steal IF he returns 100%.

I think Chip places big emphasis on rehab since injury is just such a profound part of the game any more. So he likes the idea of acquiring good players that can return to form. Hope he's right.