kanekane Senior Member
edited February 2015 in Sports Betting
If you can down quick on Indiana

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    kane wrote: »
    If you can down quick on Indiana

I know Irving is out. Lots of key players questionable and out tonight. They just had 10 days off WTF GS, GS/Tor Over and the Clips and I'm done. I really like Houston but I have to know the beard and Beverley are playing that's all they have and Brooklyn's trying to hang on to that 8 seed.
    edited February 2015
    kane,
    This is great it could take the Magic number down to 1 for the win

My bet is with 5 dimes and they pay once the bet hits. they should pay my GS over in a few weeks also.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    kane,
    This is great it could take the Magic number down to 1 for the win

My bet is with 5 dimes and they pay once the bet hits. they should pay my GS over in a few weeks also.

It's a good thing they struggled to start the season, ever since Lebron got healthy they've been rolling, I managed to get the Pacers +3.5 (-15), we'll see how it goes, I'm showing Harden and Beverley as probable
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Houston line and total rising, looks like Harden is in
    edited February 2015
    Houston line and total rising, looks like Harden is in

I agree when I seen the -7 and they both participated in the shoot around which is a good sign but with the NBA as you know shit happens. Nice Line with Indy
    edited February 2015
    It's a good thing they struggled to start the season, ever since Lebron got healthy they've been rolling, I managed to get the Pacers +3.5 (-15), we'll see how it goes, I'm showing Harden and Beverley as probable

I remember that was pretty much our thinking that it would take a while simalar to his first year in Miami. I have to admit they do look good and they're beating good western clubs. They will make me look like a fool and win it all. I was looking for a longshot to win it all for small and I wanted to bet Memphis think they have a shot but they're 5/1 I can't play that.

Been baseball shopping with a buddy last few days looking at some props. The only thing I did so far was Philly Under 68.5 -110 . Found a place (The Palms) with head to head match-ups most wins. Like the Mets over the Yanks and the White sox over the Cubs Mets are -110 and the White Sox are -105. Still early stay in touch lets pick another WS winner I do have the White Sox at 34/1 I believe you have them a little higher funny how we think alike. Thinking about taking a shot with a Division winner parlay Seattle,White Sox and Pittsburgh .
    edited February 2015
    I know Irving is out. Lots of key players questionable and out tonight. They just had 10 days off WTF GS, GS/Tor Over and the Clips and I'm done. I really like Houston but I have to know the beard and Beverley are playing that's all they have and Brooklyn's trying to hang on to that 8 seed.

Said the Clips by mistake but since kane lkes them I'll play them. Meant to say OKC +6 Good Luck
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Said the Clips by mistake but since kane lkes them I'll play them. Meant to say OKC +6 Good Luck

My birthday present for you, glad you tailed