Betting Talk

Hey Old Timer

kanekane Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Sports Betting
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear OT, Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your day my friend, I hope it's a special one for you.

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Nice one!
    Congrats OT!!!
    Hope it's a wonderful day.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday OT, may you be blessed with many more.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    No wonder Social Security is taking the tubes. Guys like you and Bay Ocean live to triple digits.

j/k I hope we all make it there. HBD
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday OT, have a great day.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday to OT wish you many more--hope you never catch up to me Octoganarian...
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    A special thank you kane for remembering :) and Thank you everyone else for your Birthday wishes. Don't want to get all misty but it really means a lot. Thanks for making my day.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday OT! Is this the oldest you've ever been?
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday OT! Is this the oldest you've ever been?

Your still sharp as tack Mr. Badger :) Been thinking about you lately wondering where you be and if your ok. Good to hear from you. The Stoffo right around the corner.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    A special thank you kane for remembering :) and Thank you everyone else for your Birthday wishes. Don't want to get all misty but it really means a lot. Thanks for making my day.

Come on, be honest, Kane just reminded you it was your birthday. :)
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday my friend! I raise a toast to you!

boom
    edited February 2015
    StevieY wrote: »
    Come on, be honest, Kane just reminded you it was your birthday. :)

This happens to be true. I woke up like every other day not knowing what day it is or where I am.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday big guy!
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    HBD, OT!
    edited February 2015
    Dr. H wrote: »
    HBD, OT!

Thanks Doc and happy to hear your doing well. It was expected at least by me.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    i'm late to the party here but happy bday OT... always good to retain some class around here!
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy belated birthday OT! Better here than in the "another death" thread I suppose!? 😄
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy Birthday OT and wish you many more :toast:
  • CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Happy B-Day OT!
    All the best!
    edited February 2015
    Circlejerk wrote: »
    Happy B-Day OT!
    All the best!

Thanks Long time brother. Now that baseball is almost here you'll be here more often? I hope.
  • CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Thanks Long time brother. Now that baseball is almost here you'll be here more often? I hope.

Yes OT I can't wait for MLB to start-
    As a matter of fact I just started planning a trip for mid/late March to go stumble around Scottsdale & check out some Cactus League games. It's my favorite time of year.
    edited March 2015
    Circlejerk wrote: »
    Yes OT I can't wait for MLB to start-
    As a matter of fact I just started planning a trip for mid/late March to go stumble around Scottsdale & check out some Cactus League games. It's my favorite time of year.

It's a great time baseball by day March Madness by night at the bars. Have a great time.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear OT, Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy your day my friend, I hope it's a special one for you.
    OT, I'm so sorry I missed that special day, I very seldom go to the general discussion page. Hoping you good health & alot of wealth in your upcoming year. Hope the baseball gods shine on you as well as last year! I've been at this since 1971 about 44 years and last years baseball was a delight to get up to everyday plus my Pirates made it fun & going to that beautiful ball park. Sorry I missed it but please accept this belated birthday wish from the BURGH!!
    edited March 2015
    Thank You Jake and Go Bucco's!!!! I'm going to bet them Over RSW this year as long as everyone starts healthy and if they stay healthy they can win it all...