Betting Talk

Doctor Jeff on a roll!

2»

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    capthook wrote: »
    I too am surprised golfer didn't start this thread. He loves non-RAS services.

What is "WA" record? guys?

And I'd also like to thank Dr. H for these great picks. Especially the non tv totals, really beasting there.

I don't "love" non RAS services. I think RAS is good. But DrH is very good too. And he's prolly the only service Id recommend at the moment. I still think ras is good but their prices are just not realistic. Your gonna get about double the volume for 25% of the cost with drh. It would be foolish to subscribe to anything else. I follow StevieY but I've never subscribed to him, id say he's ok but I don't know enough about the overall service to really recommend it or not. RAS needs to be significantly lower next year for me to subscribe. Their are many other factors that make drh better than ras but I don't feel like getting into it again, I've already posted about it before.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I don't "love" non RAS services. I think RAS is good. But DrH is very good too. And he's prolly the only service Id recommend at the moment. I still think ras is good but their prices are just not realistic. Your gonna get about double the volume for 25% of the cost with drh. It would be foolish to subscribe to anything else. I follow StevieY but I've never subscribed to him, id say he's ok but I don't know enough about the overall service to really recommend it or not. RAS needs to be significantly lower next year for me to subscribe. Their are many other factors that make drh better than ras but I don't feel like getting into it again, I've already posted about it before.

So after months of beating your drum about the fact that RAS needed to go to a more "private" service by raising their rates and cutting down the number of customers for you to keep going with them, now you're telling us that they'll need to reduce their rates for you to keep purchase the package???
    edited February 2015
    TommyL wrote: »
    So after months of beating your drum about the fact that RAS needed to go to a more "private" service by raising their rates and cutting down the number of customers for you to keep going with them, now you're telling us that they'll need to reduce their rates for you to keep purchase the package???

When it continues to be a bitch to get down the release lines, absolutely . I don't know if it would be any better privately but it sure as fuck couldn't get any worse. At this point, I wouldn't buy it anyway, personally.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    If u had any Man Kind Folks at all, you would say to my face!
    B there 3-15 - 3-23
    We shall set up and grab OT and his wheel chair; will call
    BEST

I'll try to meet you guys as well. Coming in 3-18, staying at NYNY. I'll be in touch with OT soon!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Dubbs wrote: »
    I'll try to meet you guys as well. Coming in 3-18, staying at NYNY. I'll be in touch with OT soon!

Looking forward to seeing you and the guys.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    we missed you golfer :)...
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    What would total be on a game between St. Louis and Mizz?

Talk about two of the most pathetic basketball teams in the entire country.
  • speedboyspeedboy Member
    edited February 2015
    capthook wrote: »
    I too am surprised golfer didn't start this thread. He loves non-RAS services.

What is "WA" record? guys?

And I'd also like to thank Dr. H for these great picks. Especially the non tv totals, really beasting there.

Recently very good. Getting it handed to him tonight though.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Games lost in O.T. for H this year is sickening..
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    This was one of my best days ever. Thanks to DrH, ProCap and BG.
    edited February 2015
    jm wrote: »

Procap selling plays now too?
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, CBB and CFB Totals. Great football season but tough early stretch in CBB, but a nice recovery day yesterday.
    edited February 2015
    jm wrote: »

Dr. H is up for the year, but treading water now; just can't seem to get that breakthrough to having a banner year.
    edited February 2015
    ericvanden wrote: »
    Yeah, CBB and CFB Totals. Great football season but tough early stretch in CBB, but a nice recovery day yesterday.

He has plus 1.0 clv releasing just CBB totals. That is not that good.
    edited February 2015
    speedboy wrote: »
    Dr. H is up for the year, but treading water now; just can't seem to get that breakthrough to having a banner year.

Treading water but still up 15 units, I bet there's hundreds of Ras subsribers that would trade situations in a heartbeat.
    edited February 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Treading water but still up 15 units, I bet there's hundreds of Ras subsribers that would trade situations in a heartbeat.

Agreed; I see RAS is mounting a comeback, though.
    edited February 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »

May have dropped close to 5 units yesterday.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    He has plus 1.0 clv releasing just CBB totals. That is not that good.

lol whats good?
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    I think Golfer is looking for 5-10 point intra-day swings like in the old days when BOL was writing overnight totals :cry:
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    I think Golfer is looking for 5-10 point intra-day swings like in the old days when BOL was writing overnight totals :cry:

the bol non tv totals still move almost that much, i can create 10pts clv with about $800.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2015
    durito wrote: »
    the bol non tv totals still move almost that much, i can create 10pts clv with about $800.

Did you get a part of the 26 pt move last weekend that won by a point? :)
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    I'll take any service that provides positive double digit units in a heartbeat.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    On January 30th, the Nebraska-Purdue game (over 139.5) was graded as a loss. Purdue won 89-74.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    On January 30th, the Nebraska-Purdue game (over 139.5) was graded as a loss. Purdue won 89-74.

Thank you. It has been fixed in the pick archives. The overall accurate was accurate, it was just a typo.