Betting Talk

gtown v jays...

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
-2.5 a gift IMO for the hoyas... the house will be rocking and fans will always show up to scream their brains out for the Jays but this team is a far cry from what they've been in recent years. i expect an easy W from start to finish as gtown can hurt them in all facets... Jays will need to fire an unreal clip from 3.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    NIce to see you Newc hope all is well with you and the little ones. I'll take a ride with you on GT but beware of those bearing gifts. jk :)
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I took the jays +3.5, let's see it land on 3, GL
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    lol... beware is right. kids are great... younger guy is turning a year old in a week and unfortunately i had to take him to the children's hospital with a re occurrence of pneumonia. never fun but hes a trooper doing okay. go hoyas :).
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    lol... beware is right. kids are great... younger guy is turning a year old in a week and unfortunately i had to take him to the children's hospital with a re occurrence of pneumonia. never fun but hes a trooper doing okay. go hoyas :).

Sorry to hear about your son but even at that age they're tougher then we think. My thoughts are with him.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    yea they gave him another chest xray and he wasn't phased by all the hands poking around at him. just a shitty feeling when those lungs start to struggle but we went through it all with our older son. he was sick as a dog all the time but now his immune system is built well. thanks for the best wishes and hope all is well on your end OT.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Good call
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    You guys should have known GT was a dead lock with me on the other side. :cry: