Betting Talk

Wow-- What A Mess At Covers

BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
they totally screwed their college BB matchup page. Used to be excellent-- season stats, last 10 matchups between the teams, last 10 games for each team, and injuries-- all on 1 page, so no clicking around 3 or 4 times. I can't see a way to get to that stuff now.

Anybody know another site with concise matchups like that?

Comments

• kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Go to Scores & Matchups page and click on Matchup located next to Stats, right underneath the teams. Everything you mentioned is there.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    Go to Scores & Matchups page and click on Matchup located next to Stats, right underneath the teams. Everything you mentioned is there.

Not any more-- that I can see.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    edited January 2015
    Cools wrote: »

That's what mine used to look like-- now I click and get--

http://www.covers.com/sports/ncaab/matchups

???
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    That's what mine used to look like-- now I click and get--

http://www.covers.com/sports/ncaab/matchups

???

Go to Statfox.com you'll get used to it. Check everyday I've had that happen to me with other sites and then the next day back. Clean your computer also. my covers is fine also.
    edited January 2015
    Hmm... I guess I'll try this--

Participation Meter
    Covers Referee

Posted: 1/29/2015 4:04:37 PM
    We have received reports that some users are being redirected to the mobile view of certain Scores & Matchups pages. To restore the page to the original full-site view, simply clear the cache in your browser settings. From there, refresh your page and the default view will be displayed. If you need assistance in doing so, please reach out to support@coversmedia.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Hmm... I guess I'll try this--

Participation Meter
    Covers Referee

Posted: 1/29/2015 4:04:37 PM
    We have received reports that some users are being redirected to the mobile view of certain Scores & Matchups pages. To restore the page to the original full-site view, simply clear the cache in your browser settings. From there, refresh your page and the default view will be displayed. If you need assistance in doing so, please reach out to support@coversmedia.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Now that you mentioned it when I go to covers from my phone that's the site I get.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Go to Statfox.com you'll get used to it. Check everyday I've had that happen to me with other sites and then the next day back. Clean your computer also. my covers is fine also.

Thumbs up for Statfox when it comes to MLB :)
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    TheReb wrote: »
    Thumbs up for Statfox when it comes to MLB :)

I agree