Betting Talk

Bill Belichick impromtu science lecture. LMFAO

RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/bill-belichick-dropped-physics-knowledge-in-surreal-press-conference

This guy is not only a great coach, but also an excellent hustler. The reporters must be swallowing their pens.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    He's a lying motherfucker, him and Brady
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »
    He's a lying motherfucker, him and Brady

LOL haters gonna hate.

His explanation is plausible enough that it will be difficult for the NFL to prove him wrong .
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    LOL haters gonna hate.

His explanation is plausible enough that it will be difficult for the NFL to prove him wrong .

OJ's explanation was plausible enough to be found not guilty, Casey Anthony's explanation was plausible enough to be found not guilty. Just because you have an explanation doesn't mean you aren't guilty. The league hasn't even spoken to Brady about it, it's obvious they don't care
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/bill-belichick-dropped-physics-knowledge-in-surreal-press-conference

This guy is not only a great coach, but also an excellent hustler. The reporters must be swallowing their pens.

That was amazing. Hilarious.

I wish the coaches of the teams I root for worked half as hard as him at finding angles, cheating, gaining an edge, exploiting loopholes, whatever you want to call it.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2015
    Dr. H wrote: »
    That was amazing. Hilarious.

I wish the coaches of the teams I root for worked half as hard as him at finding angles, cheating, gaining an edge, exploiting loopholes, whatever you want to call it.

When the Red Wings won their first Cup under Scotty Bowman, they had a series in Colorado. As Bowman was sitting on the bench he noticed that Colorado's bench was back further from the boards than the Wings bench. It allowed Colorado to make faster line changes. What did he do when the series moved to Detroit? He didn't move the Wings bench back, he moved Colorado's bench forward so they had even less room than normal. Colorado bitched about it, the NHL came out the next day to check but Bowman had the maintenance crew move them back overnight. He then commented that maybe Colorado felt crowded because their bench in Denver was too far back. The NHL ordered them to move them to the normal spot. The good ole days, find an angle, exploit it. :)