Betting Talk

kane

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
I've had computer problems and it's pretty much okay now but the dumb ass's across the street keep saying they're going to send my password via email and it never comes. So tell the guy with the Virus I just went through the same thing same virus and he's going to have to uninstall and start all over again he'll never get rid of it any other way. Oh and does Ice ring a bell.

Comments

• kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Hey that was my guess too OT.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    It was in the low 30's can't remember the number but Klay blew pass it. If anyone missed miss you tube or anywhere you can find it Sick.
    Nice to see you dog.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Dog got it, and so did you OT. Actually Gervin and Melo were tied with the record at 33 before Thompson's incredible quarter. Pitchers and catchers, we're getting close, can't wait
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Dog got it, and so did you OT. Actually Gervin and Melo were tied with the record at 33 before Thompson's incredible quarter. Pitchers and catchers, we're getting close, can't wait

Mention to that guy about the virus I can't get on there for some reason they may have the wrong email address and I can't seem to find where I can fix that without being logged on . It always says there sending me the link but it never comes.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Mention to that guy about the virus I can't get on there for some reason they may have the wrong email address and I can't seem to find where I can fix that without being logged on . It always says there sending me the link but it never comes.

Don't know the site-- but, in past I've just signed up for another account with my other email address.
    edited January 2015
    Don't know the site-- but, in past I've just signed up for another account with my other email address.

With this virus you can't get to your home page, desk top or anything your mouse just keeps spinning . I deleted every addon from the control that I knew didn't belong and some wouldn't delete it was a nightmare and after almost 20 years on computers this was my first one.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    OT, I just posted a message for you there, I'm not sure if it's what you wanted, I'm not good with computers, check it, and let me know. If you want I can pm Cwissy, seems like he runs things over there
    edited January 2015
    kane wrote: »
    OT, I just posted a message for you there, I'm not sure if it's what you wanted, I'm not good with computers, check it, and let me know. If you want I can pm Cwissy, seems like he runs things over there

It's just a cut/paste of my comment. Thanks computers are great until they're not.

Just seen it Perfect hope it helps him it's really a useless feeling.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    OT, did you re-install windows to remove the virus or did you manage to remove it somehow?

is the virus Vosteran?
    edited January 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    OT, did you re-install windows to remove the virus or did you manage to remove it somehow?

is the virus Vosteran?

yes, that was the only way .
    edited January 2015
    With this virus you can't get to your home page, desk top or anything your mouse just keeps spinning . I deleted every addon from the control that I knew didn't belong and some wouldn't delete it was a nightmare and after almost 20 years on computers this was my first one.

Nasty. Sounds like you know where you got it.
    edited January 2015
    Nasty. Sounds like you know where you got it.

Yes I do. from what I'm told Google chrome comes with flash drive but it's not installed and you have to go to the plugins and install it. So anytime I wanted to see a Vid I would go to IE and watch it because Chrome wouldn't show it. Anyway I was doing this for 3 years until a couple of weeks ago a pop up showed up and said if I didn't install chromes flash it would close the page I was on and that's what it did when I x the comment off the screen. So I went to Chrome://plugins and enabled the flash for chrome and that's when programs were being added onto my computer and pop ups all over the place and I couldn't do anything no matter what I tried. Then windows came on and took over saying it would try to fix the problems and 2 hours later it said nothing could be done. Now I had nothing no start menu no desktop no nothing. A total nightmare. I've since installed Chrome Flash and everything seems to be okay now. 20 years never had one hope another 20 goes by without another O wait I don't have another 20 so I'm good.
    edited January 2015
    Yes I do. from what I'm told Google chrome comes with flash drive but it's not installed and you have to go to the plugins and install it. So anytime I wanted to see a Vid I would go to IE and watch it because Chrome wouldn't show it. Anyway I was doing this for 3 years until a couple of weeks ago a pop up showed up and said if I didn't install chromes flash it would close the page I was on and that's what it did when I x the comment off the screen. So I went to Chrome://plugins and enabled the flash for chrome and that's when programs were being added onto my computer and pop ups all over the place and I couldn't do anything no matter what I tried. Then windows came on and took over saying it would try to fix the problems and 2 hours later it said nothing could be done. Now I had nothing no start menu no desktop no nothing. A total nightmare. I've since installed Chrome Flash and everything seems to be okay now. 20 years never had one hope another 20 goes by without another O wait I don't have another 20 so I'm good.

You shouldn't have said that out loud--- now there will be 35 Chinese in a sub-basement working to attack you again.

And, btw try Firefox-- works better- without problems- than any other browser I've used.